News Arnaud - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #2776
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Arnaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
What happened? Did someone close it down?
Anyway, thanks for the new URL.
It was just a general problem with "aceboard", it was the same for all the aceboard forums
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #2777
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

An info who is not an info Arno is not in Marignane team so he will not play Interclub anymore.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #2778
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

It was this week in La Provence Arno has taken his new tennis license for the country club aixois. They are in National two. He says that if it's possible he will play for this club. So He still play tennis as he trains with his team.

Next week he has the exho in Rouen with Jo and many others guys.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ccaixois.jpg (20.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #2779
country flag soulage

This afternoon he takes part to the clinic at the Kindarena with Jo and his friends and played a double exhibition match with Santoro against Bahrami/Ljubicic

A video http://haute-normandie.france3.fr/20...en-143176.html
pics http://www.paris-normandie.fr/diapor...dx=0#top-diapo
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A7rfpH6CAAAqFlx.jpeg (72.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg bm-tsonga-kindarena-tennis-bm-tennis-kindarena041-474442.jpg (80.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #2780
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, he played with Santoro ?? I would have been curious to see them ...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #2781
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

that bahrami looks oddly like gasquet

nice that you get exhos like this in france during off season. the only time tomic appeared in court was a while ago when he got fined for not obeying the police
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #2782
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

So here it is, my little report about the exho in Belgium.
It was a nice small stadium and it took quite a while before the matches started on Saturday, so we couldn't see the end of Bennet's match. During the matches nothing special happened, only one time when someone cheered for Darcis, Arnaud looked at the crowd and said something along the lines of "And no one for me?". That's what I could make of it with my little knowledge of French. So then some Belgians also cheered for him.
n Sunday I was happy to see Bennet and Arnaud play each other. Arnaud lost and after the singles they played a super tiebreak doubles against Darcis and Goffin. There was a good atmosphere the whole time and during the doubles there were more jokes. One of the few times I saw Bennet laughing. Oh and while they were warming up, Nolwenn's new song started playing and the presenter announced that her new album would be out soon.
When the Belgians finished their match there was a little ceremony, though I didn't really understand why. It's an exho, but they treated it as a mini tournament. Anyway, it was nice of them to give the players something extra.
That was it, nothing really special, but you could see that the players enjoyed it and that they were very relaxed. Which is always nice of course.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #2783
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

kezzi, good to hear a bit of tennis fun during this off season

my atp champions tour feed keeps bombarding me with news of santoro, philippousis etc. too bad the captain will not play that tour because of davis cup commitment.

btw your new 'signature' looks great!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #2784
country flag soulage

About the wine business with Mika linked with an old article on Llodra http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=459

Old 04-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #2785
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I like Mika giving a name of wine and his caracteristics for every player. It's so meaningful...lol

What's this story about "chambres d'hôtes" in Gevrey ? Nothing to see with wine, except the place of course.

Guy Forget
Old 04-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #2786
country flag soulage

You read the old article about llodra that I linked ? It's the Rotisserie du chambertin not far from Dijon. It's also a restaurant.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #2787
country flag Marine

Ok merci. Je vais rechercher, je me rappelle plus.

Funny anecdot friday. Dip about both ladies in french box: "Mme Llodra and Mme Clément" ... I think everybody knows her by her own name...unless Arnaud held out something

Guy Forget
Old 04-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #2788
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Someone was inspired by Arnaud.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #2789
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Someone was inspired by Arnaud.
that bandana looks exactly like one of arnaud's... is there a vintage shop for tennis players' used stuff? surely i hope arnaud has not thrown them all away...
Old 04-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #2790
country flag soulage

Arno had a cap this week-end not the same style. I prefer bandana

On french TV I think they said during DC matches that he will comment one match/day on France Television during Monte-Carlo. That's DIP who has the Job but as he's not free (maybe next DTN and just got a baby girl) they asked to Arno. I dont see him as a tennis consultant but we'll see.

Then Davis Cup team loss will give him extra time. He will have time for his business and for what he wants.