Previewing the ACC competition - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 11:31 PM   #31
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I'm not saying normal people don't have friends. The few normal people here can be friends with each other, nothing wrong with that, it's just the mug posters tend to get many more friends because this place is infested with mugs
More self-entitlement. Then you call yourself normal. Do you not realize you're fucking damaged?
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #32
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
I have a feeling Topspindoctor will be terribly overseeded here.

People seem to have decided he is THE troll, even though his posts are actually not that bad compared to many (and I do mean many) others. He used to troll a lot more. I don't have a problem with him.

Lenders on the other hand is the true dark horse. Attention whore on the GOAT-Fed level, but even more nonsensical and douchy.
I have to say, I haven't talked to you in a while, but I still find you one of the best posters here. I don't know what you think of me but it's been good seeing you around again the last bit
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #33
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
No-one forces you to read anything I write. You are honestly just wanting to cry and be offended

BTW, generally, if a person isn't homophobic, they don't have to say "I have no problem with gay people". They don't have to justify it or qualify it.
well knowing you if I left that part out you would have assumed that I was homophobic because you call everyone who has a problem with you posting gay fantasies homophobic

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #34
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

This would be like a guerrilla arguing with a sloth over who is prettier!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #35
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
I try not to read it, but you don't keep it to 1 chat thread, you post it all over the place, it's impossible not to bump into from time to time
You're obsessed obviously since I only talk about sex in my personal thread, in the sex thread, or when asked about it or it's brought up, which is ALL THE TIME by OTHER posters. It's people like you who are affected by my sex life more than I am affected by my sex life. And then you call yourself "normal"

Don't blame me for your sexual issues, again, don't like the posts, put me on ignore and don't read them
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #36
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

You actually have sarcasm in your repertoire?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #37
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Don't blame me for your sexual issues, again, don't like the posts, put me on ignore and don't read them
I don't mind your non sexual posts in GM. They're good for a laugh sometimes when you post what you think is good and not good for tennis. I don't want to put you on ignore for that reason.

I don't have anyone on ignore, and I don't want anyone there

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #38
country flag 156mphserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Are you forced into the sexual fantasies thread? No. I've never even been there so I have no clue what goes on there.
He changes the title of the thread so often I don't realize until I actually enter the thread.

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
Old 11-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #39
country flag The Prince

I have to say, with regards to the ACC, one horse is pulling away from the field after a strong showing this evening.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #40
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I have to say, with regards to the ACC, one horse is pulling away from the field after a strong showing this evening.
Who might that be?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #41
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
He changes the title of the thread so often I don't realize until I actually enter the thread.
That's your own problem. Don't blame me for your problems and instead correct them
Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #42
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at Filo V turning yet another thread into a homophobia arguement.
This guy is definately peaking just at the right time for ACC.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!+ Humanitarian world no.1 2014
Moozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #43
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who might that be?
from what i saw, everyone is voting for filo

probs answers your question
Tag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #44
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Who might that be?
Do we have to call Sherlock in to work that one out?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #45
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
from what i saw, everyone is voting for filo

probs answers your question
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Do we have to call Sherlock in to work that one out?
Well everyone was calling him the favorite before, so it has nothing to do with what's going on right now...

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread