Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Congratulations GSMnadal! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Congratulations GSMnadal!

FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012

ACC

Here's what you need to know:

1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread.

2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

3) You must post your full prediction before the end of the 1st round!

4) You may alter your draws when a someone withdraws. Please post your new picks in a new post OR*** PM the moderator of that tournament and state that you will change the draw due withdrawal. Additionally, when you change, please state in the "reason for change" box that someone withdrew. If not, you will be disqualified for editing. No editing posts under any circumstances.

5) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.

6) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.

7) -Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 11-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #2

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC

SCORING POINTS

Code:
GS / Draw 128
-----------------
R1 - 45
R2 - 45
R3 - 90
R4 - 180
QF - 360
SF - 480
F - 800

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #3

How To Submit Your Picks

I would highly appreciate it if you could send in your picks following the rules below:

1. Please have "NO SPACES" between rounds of a draw (This way, I can simply copy and paste each entrant's picks all in one go)!

2. Please don't make spelling mistakes, there is no need to send seed numbers, player nicknames or country names! Only last names are required, thank you!

3. Please copy from the main draw posted in post #4 of this thread (This will ensure that the chances of making spelling mistakes are kept to an absolute minimum)

If your submitted picks do NOT follow all 3 of the above rules, then I will discard it, I don't have time to go chasing after people who can't follow 3 simple rules.

Please be cooperative by submitting your picks in the correct format, if I spend almost an hour copying and pasting everyone's picks, all I am asking is that each of you submit your picks following the three rules listed above, in most instances, it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to double check that your picks are submitted correctly. Thank you.

If you are still unsure of how to send in your picks, please have a look at the following example draws below, I have provided one example of a set of "acceptable" picks AND one example of a set of "unacceptable" picks:

The draw below will be accepted!!!
Code:
ROUND 1
Nadal
Wawrinka
Fish
Melzer
Verdasco
Qualifier
Qualifier
Davydenko
Murray
Stepanek
Baghdatis
Almagro
Lopez
Querrey
Mayer
Youzhny
Soderling
Tipsarevic
Bellucci
Llodra
Cilic
Lu
Isner
Federer
Berdych
Montanes
Garcia-Lopez
Kohlschreiber
Monfils
Gasquet
Ljubicic
Djokovic
ROUND 2
Nadal
Fish
Verdasco
Davydenko
Murray
Almagro
Lopez
Youzhny
Tipsarevic
Bellucci
Cilic
Federer
Montanes
Kohlschreiber
Monfils
Djokovic
ROUND 3
Nadal
Davydenko
Murray
Youzhny
Tipsarevic
Federer
Kohlschreiber
Djokovic
QF
Nadal
Youzhny
Federer
Djokovic
SF
Nadal
Djokovic
F
Djokovic
The draw below will not be accepted (Reasons: 1. Spaces between rounds of a draw & 2. Spelling mistakes of player names)
Code:
1st round
Nadal 
Wawrinka 
Istonim 
Melzer
Verdasco
Qualifier
Stakhovsky 
Davydenko
Murray
Stepanek
Baghdatis 
Almagro
Lopez 
Querrey 
Mayer 
Youznhy
SOderling
Tipsarevic
Bellucci 
Ferrer
Seppi
Lu 
Isner
Federer
Berdych
Robredo
Garcia-Lopez
Roddick
Monfils
Gasquet
Ljubicic
Djokovic

2nd round
Nadal 
Melzer
Verdasco
Stakhovsky
Murray 
Almagro
Lopez
Youznhy
Soderling
Ferrer
Lu
Federer
Berdych
Roddick
Gasquet
Djokovic

3rd round
Nadal 
Verdasco
Murray 
Youznhy
Ferrer
Federer 
Roddick 
Djokovic

Quaterfinals
Nadal 
Youznhy
Ferrer
Djokovic

Semifinals
Youznhy
Djokovic

Final
Djokovic
*Of course, usernames will be used and not professional names. Include all symbols in the names. Please, copy and paste all the names from the draw, so that I don't have to correct your spelling.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #4

MAIN DRAW

(1) Sapeod vs. antitennis
gagsquet vs. barbadosan
TBKeeper vs. Mental Giant
Alex999 vs. (31) Tag

(15) Certinfy vs. viruzzz
MalwareDie vs. munZe konZa
motorhead vs. tangerine dream
Silver Lining vs. (17) GSMNadal

(9) Start da Game vs. JolanGago
Johnny Groove vs. End da Game
MTwEeZi vs. gulzhan
Tommy Vercetti vs. (24) Mooza2011

(28) scoobs vs. Pratik
nadalsharapova vs. Hypnotize
Ash86 vs. Wing Man Frank
uxyzapenje vs. (7) Mark Lenders

(8) nick the greek vs. Nole Rules
@SweetCleopatra vs. finishingmove
Snowwy vs. LinkMage
rocketassist vs. (27) Bashkatik

(22) Nole Fan vs. SheepleBuster
evilmindbulgaria vs. latso
Corey Feldman vs. Sunset of Age
The Bulldog vs. (10) Topspindoctor

(14) abraxas21 vs. buddyholly
Action Jackson vs. Ibracadabra
leng jai vs. Xristos
Burrow vs. (18) MuzzahLovah

(30) guga2021 vs. RagingLamb
JanKowalski vs. SetSampras
GOAT = Fed vs. henke007
IOFH vs. (4) Everko

(3) Hian-GOAT vs. Greatness
Farenhajt vs. gaitare
BroTree123 vs. ZaZoo)
Fumus vs. (32) Clay Death

(20) Raferminator vs. nobama
Mountaindewslave vs. Jaz
Roger the Dodger vs. safin-rules-no.1
orka_n vs. (16) pusher for life

(12) Honestly vs. Kiedis
Orange Wombat vs. FiBeR
Saberq vs. JamieMU30
Black Adam vs. (23) habibko

(25) EliSter vs. born_on_clay
ossie vs. Echoes
tripwires vs. Dmitry Verdasco
juan27 vs. (6) Looner

(5) BigJohn vs. Pirata.
Bad Religion vs. art&soul
tennishero vs. HKz
Satasonic vs. (26) Fed fordawin

(21) samanosuke vs. hipolymer
Foxy vs. Commander Data
duarte a vs. sexybeast
Gustavo Kuerten vs. (11) heya

(13) Matt01 vs. aloimeh
ServeVolley vs. Lestat
156mphserve vs. Andreas
Hewitt =Legend vs. (19) Rafa = Fed Killa

(29) Goatsol vs. rubbERR
Scarecrows vs. rinnegan
Thanos vs. Har-Tru
Johnbert vs. (2) Filo V.

Code:
Blue=Seed

Quote:

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 11-20-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #5

FINAL STANDINGS

STATS

Quote:

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 11-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #6

Notes

Hear ye, hear ye the GOAT Freak3yman84 is up in the hizzle. Whether you are a clown, a mug, a hater, or a thug you are welcome to play this game. Please make no mistakes with people's usernames and have fun.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Welcoming All Mugs to Play The Game of the Year

Freak3ymug84 to win it all, will this count?

Either way, I am IN

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #8

Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Welcoming All Mugs to Play The Game of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Freak3ymug84 to win it all, will this count?

Either way, I am IN
You have to post a full draw. You're lucky I accept mugs into this game... And in the rules it says that no commitments are necessary, so all you do is post the draw before the end of the first round. But feel free to discuss up until the draw comes out.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

No one's gonna read your precious rules

Old 11-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
No one's gonna read your precious rules
MTF is illiterate, no?

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

I've never done this fill in the draw but I do somewhat admire others for their patience to do it.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #12
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

I've never attempted this FITD, but I admire that others have the patience to fill it in.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Welcoming All Mugs to Play The Game of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
I've never done this fill in the draw but I do somewhat admire others for their patience to do it.
Then:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
I've never attempted this FITD, but I admire that others have the patience to fill it in.
Nice copy and paste job, clown

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 457-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #14
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Then:

Nice copy and paste job, clown
Yes, because that wasn't done on purpose

Old 11-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #15
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

SF
Filo V.
Hian-GOAT
Mark Lenders
Topspindoctor
F
Filo V.
Topspindoctor
W
Filo V.

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic