•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 271 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #4051
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Ello
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #4052
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
great idea.

i had a talk with friends after we saw skyfall and they dont like Daniel as bond b/c and i quote the men in the group "he is way pretty for a bond, he is blond"

I and the rest of the girls, disagree
I must admit, I don't think Daniei Craig suits Bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Ello
Hello Dee.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #4053
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Hey george, i almost didnt recognize you

How are you my friend
Old 11-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #4054
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty good thank you!

How are you?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #4055
I wanna taste u.

Im doing good, just researching for some christmas gifts.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #4056
country flag The Prince

Already thinking about Christmas gifts?! You're organised. I will leave it to the last minute, as always.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #4057
I wanna taste u.

I did that one time and i was embarassed. I knew i was gonna forget, the funny part was i planned it so well but when it was already christmas, i was like wtf its already christmas . The stuff i was gonna get was sold out and i felt terrible but yet was laughing my ass off, i had to apologize and really told myself i will never do that ever again.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:44 AM   #4058
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

why?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 AM   #4059
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Dee, whos the girl in ur avi? young angelina jolie?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #4060
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Punkzilla, are you still up?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 04:33 AM   #4061
I wanna taste u.

Yep
Old 11-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #4062
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Punkzilla, are you still up?
Yep, on my way to my ugly job, we have gifts, some fancy place after work, I have a plan.
A few minutes b4 my sis will call me and tell me she has car problems.

Not for me those places.

Missed u nickos

Old 11-14-2012, 04:47 AM   #4063
country flag Punky

Dee I love trolling u on FB , do u mine? Lol

Old 11-14-2012, 05:31 AM   #4064
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
great idea.

i had a talk with friends after we saw skyfall and they dont like Daniel as bond b/c and i quote the men in the group "he is way pretty for a bond, he is blond"

I and the rest of the girls, disagree
The movie was #1 at the box office, but I wouldn't watch the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I agree with you George I don't think Craig suits Bond at all!

Sorry I missed you Dee I don't get to see you around much
Old 11-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #4065
country flag Punky

Why all of u don't see him as bond? Is it bc he is blue eyes blonde?

Closed Thread