Syria Crisis: Obama warns Assad faces "consequences" if he uses chemical weapons - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #46
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Obama: The regime of Syrian President Assad must come to an end

this war can get long like in lebanon. that would mean that days of american hegemony are kaput.
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #47
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syria Uprising: China and Russia veto UN resolution to remove Assad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i do agree with most of then things u said but not ur last line, he does abuse, Slaughters and kills them without mercy.
i cant believe this person is a doctor..yep a Dentist but still a doctor.

This person is an ophthalmologist. Kill his people without mercy? lol.

He's killing terrorists who killed civilians without mercy. The Houla massacre was most probably committed by the Free (sic) Syrian Army, right. This is almost an established fact now.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #48
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post

He's killing terrorists who killed civilians without mercy. The Houla massacre was most probably committed by the Free (sic) Syrian Army, right. This is almost an established fact now.
I found one article by a German reporter who could only claim ''anonymous'' sources. The rest of the world overwhelmingly blames Assad. So how is it almost an established fact?
Old 11-13-2012, 05:10 AM   #49
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This person is an ophthalmologist. Kill his people without mercy? lol.

Not a good doc, he can't see what's going on, I won't be surprised if he will end like Gaddafi.

Can u back up ur words? B/c I see videos of him as the blame.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #50
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

From some reason I don't get, 2 missiles where shot from Syria inside our country, its the first time since 1973. we shot a strong missile back with a warning that we wont missed that one on purpose and next it will be more and it won't miss.

Hooo and 4 days of rockets from gaza to put cities, south of Israel is under attack but my guess is that no one of u knows it, the moment we will strike back and ppl would die, u will see the headlines "Israel killing ppl in gaza"

So Syria and gaza, we know how wars start but never how they end.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #51
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post

Hooo and 4 days of rockets from gaza to put cities, south of Israel is under attack but my guess is that no one of u knows it, the moment we will strike back and ppl would die, u will see the headlines "Israel killing ppl in gaza"

Wrong. My newspaper has a detailed analysis. The Syrian one is a mistake and not important. Assad does not want to have to bother with Israel right now.

The Gaza incidents signal an new Hamas offensive, possibly to try to embarrass Israel before the UN vote on recognising Palestine. The new rockets are better quality and there is a good possibility Israel may have to take steps to stop their getting into Gaza via Egypt.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #52
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Wrong. My newspaper has a detailed analysis. The Syrian one is a mistake and not important. Assad does not want to have to bother with Israel right now.

The Gaza incidents signal an new Hamas offensive, possibly to try to embarrass Israel before the UN vote on recognising Palestine. The new rockets are better quality and there is a good possibility Israel may have to take steps to stop their getting into Gaza via Egypt.
yep i know its pretty Obvious, the same trick over and over and its so stupid b/c we have election soon and its going to play to the political right wing.

i thought so about syria but the middle east is something Beyond reason

Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #53
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I found one article by a German reporter who could only claim ''anonymous'' sources. The rest of the world overwhelmingly blames Assad. So how is it almost an established fact?
The "rest of the World" (which I read as "of the West") does not have a better source: UN officials in Europe (so very close indeed to the setting), using YT footage as evidence but which are no evidence at all. The footages themselves do not even fit with the official version.

You also have description of this 11 year old boy surviving the massacre, who did not fit with pro-Assad gunmen. And the idea that it has no point for Assad to slaughter SUPPORTERS of the government.

Nothing fits. I don't have the proof, but I think in the years to come we are gonna find more and more evidence. The War in Lybia taught me NEVER to trust Western mainstream media again, because many crimes given to Gaddafi has been proved to be committed by the rebels.

http://www.infowars.com/phony-houla-...nion-on-syria/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky
Not a good doc, he can't see what's going on, I won't be surprised if he will end like Gaddafi.
Oh cool. So that was shocked by the news of Ambassador Stevens' murder but pleased with Gaddafi's capture and execution?
You're just a big hypocrite.

I wish Israel sent you as Ambassador to Lybia then. I won't cry if you end the same. People like YOU are responsible for Stevens' death. It's all your fault. Those who toppled Gaddafi.

And the sad thing is that I think Stevens was pro-Arab, but I might be mistaken.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #54
country flag Punky

Quote:

Oh cool. So that was shocked by the news of Ambassador Stevens' murder but pleased with Gaddafi's capture and execution?
You're just a big hypocrite.

I wish Israel sent you as Ambassador to Lybia then. I won't cry if you end the same. People like YOU are responsible for Stevens' death. It's all your fault. Those who toppled Gaddafi.

And the sad thing is that I think Stevens was pro-Arab, but I might be mistaken.
i wonder in what part of my post u saw me Justifies the Gaddafi case?

i see what u wrote as wishing death, so I can not have a conversation or any form of discussion with you.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #55
country flag Echoes

Mods, I want to make clear that not being upset by someone's death is not wishing death ...

End of discussion.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:05 AM   #56
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

This is not wishing death really.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:47 AM   #57
country flag Echoes

Thank you, Saulo.

I just wanted to show that usually those who supported rebels against Gaddafi, were also the last to want to live under the new regime that they (deliberately?) created.

Some YT clips to show the horrors of the Syrian rebels. For people with nervous disposition, this is really shocking, I have to warn. Especially the 6th and the 10th clips are ... I can't even say a word about them [shudder]. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted this but for some reasons, I can't refrain.
http://www.infowars.com/shocking-vid...edom-fighters/

Plus an old clip from Russia Today.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #58
country flag Echoes

OK So an Islamist state is created in Aleppo because of you, atheist Westerners.

It didn't last long before my predictions come true. Don't be surprised when your next ambassador is killed.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #59
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Sad it has all come to this -.- my grandmother's place is right next to a former high ranking official that used to report directly to President Assad, and I used to have dinner all the time with the official's family and some relatives/friends of President Assad...everything used to be perfect in Damascus at least. I would live in Syria 3 months every other year and there was nothing to complain about. All this turmoil in the Middle East has really fucked things up.

Glad my grandmother is here in the states with family while things hopefully get fixed.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #60
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Sad it has all come to this -.- my grandmother's place is right next to a former high ranking official that used to report directly to President Assad, and I used to have dinner all the time with the official's family and some relatives/friends of President Assad...everything used to be perfect in Damascus at least. I would live in Syria 3 months every other year and there was nothing to complain about. All this turmoil in the Middle East has really fucked things up.

Glad my grandmother is here in the states with family while things hopefully get fixed.
That isn't good news. It is sad what has happened to Syria. Damascus used to be a great city and a great cultural place. I lived in fear for several months that Algiers and Algeria would turn into a worse position than it did, things on edge and not knowing what would happen. A lot of countries felt this. And in Syria is shifted to the worst posible and its terrible for the Syrian people.

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote