Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 231 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #3451
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Since I hadn't killed anyone when I first got my license, I doubt you will. I worry more about Dom than you
As I get better, I'll get more reckless…

The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #3452
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
OMG star, I edited my options and I don't see the signatures anymore. MTF feels like heaven now why did I wait so long to do this??
I don't know. Having those signatures on is like having a bunch of demented people yelling at you. It's so nice and quiet without them.

Quote:
wife runs husband over during political argument

Advice to the young men here, don't ever argue with your wives/girlfriends over politics
Republicans And to think they object to "sluts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Winnie, I thought Fed had a great year, be proud of him.

Quote:
Since I hadn't killed anyone when I first got my license, I doubt you will. I worry more about Dom than you
We ALL worry about Dom.

But I love his spirit!

Tennis thoughts:

As I watched the match without fear and worry, it seemed strange and at times almost magical because of the sudden turns of fortune during the match. Thinking on it, to me it seems that Djokovic's record against Federer of saving match/set points was preying on Federer's mind. It made him nervous and edgy. I think that paid off for Djokovic. This is not to discredit Djoko. He made Federer feel his will and his coolness under pressure. It was that play of "I'm better than you now" that Federer felt. There's wanting to win and then there's desperation to win, and I think Federer was feeling a little desperate. There's that thing that JMac talks about. He'll say he wants to hit against these top players because he wants to "feel" their games. I think Federer was "feeling" Djokovic exquisitely.

Also, Serena's boyfriend/coach/advisor is married? I did not know.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #3453
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Star, there is a petition of AZ seperating from US. I may no longer be USian
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #3454
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I was just trying to be nice to Winnie. I know he's a bit disappointed with Federer.

Starry, one thing I did notice yesterday, and you might like me saying this, is that from my point of view, Federer was trying to steal the attention with his runner-up speech. The way he delivered it, looking for sympathy, what he said. Surely after losing umpteen finals, he would be able to handle himself a bit better.

Ironically, lots of Djokovic fans appreciated Federer's words for Novak, he doesn't usually give praise when he's lost a big match. I certainly didn't appreciate the speech, though.

He was almost crying.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #3455
country flag The Prince

I caused no fatalities in my driving lesson!

I'm an ambassador for driving safely… almost.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #3456
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #3457
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We already fought a war over that one.

Anyway, maybe Mexico will accept Arizona back.

Quote:

I was just trying to be nice to Winnie. I know he's a bit disappointed with Federer.

Starry, one thing I did notice yesterday, and you might like me saying this, is that from my point of view, Federer was trying to steal the attention with his runner-up speech. The way he delivered it, looking for sympathy, what he said. Surely after losing umpteen finals, he would be able to handle himself a bit better.

Ironically, lots of Djokovic fans appreciated Federer's words for Novak, he doesn't usually give praise when he's lost a big match. I certainly didn't appreciate the speech, though.

He was almost crying.
I know you were. I was just razing you.

I fast forwarded thru Feddie's speech. Now I'll listen to it and give my thoughts. I was just reading about Federina stealing Djoko's bench when he came out on the court. I love it when Fed tries to show his Alpha status in such petty ways.

Quote:

I have no doubt that you will be a safe driver.

I have a friend who was teaching her nephew to drive. Why she did this on a city street rather than in a parking lot, I will never know. But, at any rate, he totaled her car. Somehow he panicked and ran a stop sign which in this tiny town would normally not cause a problem, but unluckily there was a little pick up truck on the street and they collided. The pick-up truck flipped. No one was hurt. Lisa was helping the guy crawl out of his upside down truck, and realized he was a well-known drug addict in town. He was saying rapidly, "Yeah, everything's fine. We don't need the police. "
Old 11-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #3458
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I know you were. I was just razing you.

Quote:
I fast forwarded thru Feddie's speech. Now I'll listen to it and give my thoughts. I was just reading about Federina stealing Djoko's bench when he came out on the court. I love it when Fed tries to show his Alpha status in such petty ways.
Don't get me started on the bench thing. Honest mistake or not, you'd expect him to have learnt that each player gets their own labelled bench. He must have played nearly twenty matches at the 02, surely he would know…

Quote:
I have no doubt that you will be a safe driver.
We'll see.

Quote:
I have a friend who was teaching her nephew to drive. Why she did this on a city street rather than in a parking lot, I will never know. But, at any rate, he totaled her car. Somehow he panicked and ran a stop sign which in this tiny town would normally not cause a problem, but unluckily there was a little pick up truck on the street and they collided. The pick-up truck flipped. No one was hurt. Lisa was helping the guy crawl out of his upside down truck, and realized he was a well-known drug addict in town. He was saying rapidly, "Yeah, everything's fine. We don't need the police. "
That's quite funny. At least it is if nobody was hurt. Especially the bit about the drug dealer.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #3459
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

F-5 campaigning already.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=502
Old 11-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #3460
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is almost too funny.

But there are many petitions around the world for similar causes, a couple in my own country and a few in Spain, etc... Never happens.

Quote:

You will get there. I did!

Quote:
CD will be missed during the competion....
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #3461
country flag The Prince

Quote:
You will get there. I did!
Thank you! I think I will, too. I've certainly improved since I started, and that's all I can ask for?

When did you start learning? Did it take you quite long?
Old 11-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #3462
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Two months since the moment I started until I had my exam. I had a lot of time without any lesson in between though. But It's hard to say. There is a moment you know. One day you go yet another lesson and you feel different, you feel like you control the car finally.

I still have a lot to learn. But I have a license and I am not terrible. That is all I could ask for
Old 11-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #3463
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is one for NJ too I read an article about all the states with petitions and people were like "WHY ARE THERE ONES IN NY AND NJ WTF THIS IS THEIR FAULT" (Obama winning)

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #3464
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Two months since the moment I started until I had my exam. I had a lot of time without any lesson in between though. But It's hard to say. There is a moment you know. One day you go yet another lesson and you feel different, you feel like you control the car finally.

I still have a lot to learn. But I have a license and I am not terrible. That is all I could ask for
Two months is quick!

Mind you, girls learn quicker than boys. They are less careless.

On my birthday, I set myself an optimistic target of passing by 2013. I'm not sure I will manage that, especially as winter is tough to learn in.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #3465
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
There is one for NJ too I read an article about all the states with petitions and people were like "WHY ARE THERE ONES IN NY AND NJ WTF THIS IS THEIR FAULT" (Obama winning)
Jess girl!

Quote:
Two months is quick!

Mind you, girls learn quicker than boys. They are less careless.

On my birthday, I set myself an optimistic target of passing by 2013. I'm not sure I will manage that, especially as winter is tough to learn in.
You will be quicker than you think!
Closed Thread