WORST Matches of the Year - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2012, 03:17 AM   #46
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WORST Matches of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
Tomic - Almagro would be the worst match of all time...have they ever played each other?
Nawww

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 AM   #47
BIGMARAT

BIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond reputeBIGMARAT has a reputation beyond repute

US Open final. The winner wasnt the best player. Its just the better player in worst condition.
BIGMARAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:42 AM   #48
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGMARAT View Post
US Open final. The winner wasnt the best player. Its just the better player in worst condition.
The 5th set was in normal conditions.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:45 AM   #49
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

that semi between Murray and Berdych

Disgrace that was because of the wind
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:46 AM   #50
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

The entire USO pretty much housed the worst matches of the year. The scheduling and weather was more horrendous than usual this year.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:53 AM   #51
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

The AO final was ok till the third set, at the end of the fourth I was begging for mercy.

6 hours of pure grindathon.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #52
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the worst matches were the ones with the most UE's obviously, both 5 sets and 3.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #53
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
The AO final was ok till the third set, at the end of the fourth I was begging for mercy.

6 hours of pure grindathon.
AO was fine as it was a one off .The US Open final was where I was begging for mercy Horrible pushathon .Cant believe players of Djokovic and Murrays calibre can produce such a push fest
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 AM   #54
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I think what your beloved eel did was much worse...

I had tickets to that match

That session rained out though, got to switch the tickets to see Milos lose to Isner instead

speaking of MIlos/Isner in Toronto, that match was terrible, not sure if it was the worst this year but Milos was awful, Isner wasn't much better, and as much as I like good servers, watching a match with 2 of them playing beyond terrible, and then they guy I'm cheering for loses, well that just sucked. Should be a candidate here

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:37 AM   #55
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute

Nalbandian vs Isner AO R2. The call was disgusting

Goffin vs Andujar was horrific as well. Goffin was playing badly yet still won 6-2 6-2. Andujar didn't hold in the whole match

You are a stage-one thinker if:
  • You believe that Nadull is the GOAT
  • You use H2H in determining one player is superior to another
  • You believe the "Weak Era" argument
  • You believe that Nadull wasn't extraordinarily lucky in his career
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 AM   #56
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Nalbandian/Cilic Queens final, totally stupid anticlimatic finish, winning a title by default

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #57
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute

Also Tomug vs Paire Gstaad, I remember the first set Paire was serving around 18% FS and still bagelled Tomug

You are a stage-one thinker if:
  • You believe that Nadull is the GOAT
  • You use H2H in determining one player is superior to another
  • You believe the "Weak Era" argument
  • You believe that Nadull wasn't extraordinarily lucky in his career
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #58
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

USO final between two players who played WTA tennis. Embarrassing as this thread
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:19 AM   #59
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbeldon final. Ruined by conditions as Federer would have lost if the roof hasn't closed.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #60
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Probably some ATP250 1st round with WC vs WC. Two local guys guys fighting in out

(If you count only ATP level matches)