On the road again - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default On the road again

At the Valencia Open Jurgen df C. Berlocq 6-3, 6-3 in the first round. Next he will play X. Malisse who defeated Tsonga.
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #2

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the road again

Wow! After losing in the doubles yesterday playing with Petzschner I did not know what to expect today when Jurgen played Malisse.
He had a great result and now is in the quarter-finals.
Melzer df Malisse 7-5, 6-2.
I hope he is able to continue the great tennis we know he is capable of playing.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #3

WOW! Jurgen has reached the semi-finals in Valencia by defeating David Goffin 7-6(7), 6-4. His next opponent is yet to be determined.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #4

Jurgen is now being coached by Alexander Waske. He has coached Jurgen in Valencia and will also work with him in Paris. After Paris, they will discuss it and decide if they will continue together next year. By reaching the semi-finals, I read that Jurgen will be ranked 31 on Monday.

Today Jurgen Lost in the semi-finals to Dolgopolov 4-6, 2-6.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #5

In the final tournament for the year in Paris Jurgen lost in the first round to Dimitrov 6-7 (2), 2-6. He has yet to play his doubles. I believe he will end the year ranked 30.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJurgenfan View Post
Jurgen is now being coached by Alexander Waske. He has coached Jurgen in Valencia and will also work with him in Paris. After Paris, they will discuss it and decide if they will continue together next year. By reaching the semi-finals, I read that Jurgen will be ranked 31 on Monday.

Today Jurgen Lost in the semi-finals to Dolgopolov 4-6, 2-6.
blew my mind when i saw jokim nystrom in the stands for somebody else ?I can't remember who or when? usa? ... still, Jojo did well at Valencia, best I've seen for a while

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive
(Vocal Trance House Music)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Eur...41254922598978

Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote