the NADARRAY thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #61
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the NADARRAY thread

WOOW this is bad! I find it hard to believe this is actually possible. And also to belive that "NADARRAY" fans like Nadal, actually.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #62
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
WOOW this is bad! I find it hard to believe this is actually possible. And also to belive that "NADARRAY" fans like Nadal, actually.
It's Murray fans who like Nadal. Not the other way around.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #63
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
It's Murray fans who like Nadal. Not the other way around.
Nadal fans like Murray a lot because he asslicks Rafito whenever he can

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #64
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute

I know more Nadal fans who like Murray than the other way around.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #65
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
True, but that's more like a little brother/big brother thing, instead of true respect.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #66
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
...while losing to him on constant basis, you have to add

If the bolded part was enough to like a player then the Fedophiles would be the biggest Nadal fans too
Old 11-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #67
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The day Rafa Nadal set a Scottish teenager on the road to stardom

Andy Murray's journey to becoming the first British Wimbledon finalist since 1938 might never have occurred but for a chance post-match conversation with a talented Spanish 15-year-old back in 2001.
Murray, then aged 14, had been playing in Andorra in an international junior tournament and was passing time with a Spanish competitor. As the teenagers chatted, the two compared training regimes.

'This guy was telling me he practised with people like Carlos Moya, who had been world No 1,' said Murray.
'He said he'd never beaten him, never even broken his serve - but it was significant he was playing him at all.
'I started thinking. I never got the chance to practise with Tim Henman. I didn't even meet him properly until I was 16.'

That Spanish teenager was Rafa Nadal and it could be argued it was the two-time Wimbledon champion who put Murray on course to become the first British Wimbledon champion since Fred Perry.
On that day in 2001, Murray immediately phoned his mother, Judy, back home in Scotland.

'Do you know who this guy practises with?' ranted Murray.
'Carlos Moya! Do you know who I practise with? My big brother! He's playing four hours a day. I'm playing four hours a week.'

From that conversation came the upheaval in the life of the Murray family they credit with turning a talented teenager into a world-class player.
It was to Catalonia that Murray turned in search of the environment Nadal had been enjoying.
The tennis centre of which the Spaniard spoke and where he hit with Moya was the Sánchez-Casal Academy, on the outskirts of Barcelona, run by Emilio Sánchez Vicario, brother of 1995 and 1996 Wimbledon ladies' finalist Arantxa, and Sergio Casal.

Rejecting an opportunity from the LTA to train at Queen's Club, Murray, then 15, left his Dunblane home and embarked on a new life at the academy.
Fees were £30,000 a year and, although the LTA put up £10,000, Judy and her husband William, from whom she had separated, were hard-pressed to meet the rest.
Only when Judy persuaded the likes of Tennis Scotland, Sport England and soft drinks firm Robinsons to contribute could Andy take his place.
'Judy was very clear what she wanted,' said Sánchez. On his arrival though, Sánchez was initially unimpressed.
'I remember the first time I played with him, he didn't look like anything,' he said. 'But when we began to play, he started hitting his shots, he had all these angles that kept putting me in difficult positions. It was amazing.'

For two and a half years, Murray honed his game under the legendary Colombian coach Pato Alvarez.
In the Catalan sunshine, he could happily hit for four hours a day and train for an additional two with an intensity unknown in British tennis.
'I think the club system in England is part of the problem and perhaps the situation with weather,' said Sánchez.
'Here we only have 50 days of rain a year. In England there is a shortage of courts and competition.'
Within months of graduating, Murray won the junior US Open and began his march up the senior rankings.
And notwithstanding the nationwide disappointment of not being able to cheer on Nadal in the Wimbedon final, there will at least be a corner of Spain celebrating if Murray fulfils his destiny.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...d-stardom.html
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #68
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Rafa
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #69
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

I don't .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #70
country flag Abel

Abel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond repute

Abel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #71
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

The bodybuilders thread. Who would win in an arm contest?
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:23 PM   #72
country flag Sillyrabbit

Sillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond repute

The most genuine relationship in the top 4. They text and play pranks on each other
Old 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #73
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

My two babies

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #74
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know Italian? This google translation isn't very good, but it seems Judy is saying Rafa has a closer relationship with Murray compared to Djokovic and that they are playing on ps even when they are miles away from each other.
Quote:
e quando le ho chiesto se Andy fosse più legato a Rafa oppure al coetaneo Djokovic ha sì detto “è buon amico di entrambi, ma con Rafa gioca di continuo anche a distanza di migliaia di chilometri e non so come facciano, a PlayStation con il remoter…Direi che con Rafa oggi ha più feeling”) e che ad esempio non ha fatto nessuna difficoltà a darmi i suoi recapiti.
Quote:
when I asked if Andy was more linked to Rafa or to the same age Djokovic said yes" is a good friend of both, but with Rafa plays continuously even after thousands of kilometers and do not know how they do it, to the PlayStation with remoter ... I would say that with Rafa today has more feeling "), and that such did not give me any trouble his addresses.
http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tenni...i_quinzi.shtml
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #75
country flag Goliath

Goliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond repute

This thread
The two most wonderful words missing in English language: Vamos Rafa!
Proud lover of the Dynamic Agile aggressive baseliner from Spain.
BEST SHOT EVER: Rafa's Forehand. Anywhere. Anytime.
Goliath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote