MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. 1. Nadal, 2. Tomic 3. Murray - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #316
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. Update Post #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Cañas was proved to be innocent, and Agassi's drug use wasn't even PEDs. It's like hating Gasquet because of the coke thing.

Which is the Blake incident you mentioned?? I can't remember. And Ferrero seems like a cool guy, maybe I missed something
Cañas was still suspended. Agassi got the ATP to cover up a positive test, he was linked to doping as well, then there were plenty of classless antics. Catching a serve in a DC tie, mocking Karol Kucera's balltoss, plenty of bullshit with Agassi.

Just do a search here on Blake and Round Robin all the info is there if you really want to know the details. Ferrero there was the Davis Cup 2004 final where he didn't handle the fact he was passed over for Nadal in the singles and bitched throughout the tie.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #317
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Fed at #5 is about right. As the best ever and a classy guy you will have legions of haters, but you don't want to be #1 either, as that means there really is something wrong with you.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #318
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

If everyone had bad reasons to hate a champ, why were Borg & Laver very loved & lauded?
even sampras got more respect than federina on grass courts. . LOL For Borg, Laver or sampras, it'd be a joke to roll around in front of his pigeon opponent like there was heroism in beating a clown.

There are no trolls for Borg & Laver, but Fed IS a long time fanboy troll for himself. No room for a fed fan to fit on his ego throne. Not even Agassi
& McEnroe have total unawareness of their own
Stupidous disease.

Most people are over age 25. They watch their fave players, so there's no fun in paying attention to federina's ego antics.
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 AM   #319
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Blake there was the Round Robin scandal and overexposure there for a while. Ferrero not a surprise to be honest.
Wasn't the Round Robin "scandal" against Blake though? Why would people hate him for being shafted by Del Potro's retirement.

And I don't think Ferrero was unjustified there... Sure, in hindsight, it's easy to defend Nadal. But at the time, his coach had decided to put in a youth over him, a clay court major champion and proven DC hero, in a DC final. To each their own, though.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #320
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
Wasn't the Round Robin "scandal" against Blake though? Why would people hate him for being shafted by Del Potro's retirement.

And I don't think Ferrero was unjustified there... Sure, in hindsight, it's easy to defend Nadal. But at the time, his coach had decided to put in a youth over him, a clay court major champion and proven DC hero, in a DC final. To each their own, though.
Actually it was all about Blake trying to change the rules to suit him and since he was the vice president behind Ljubo as an elected player rep, that's not something that should be done.

Ferrero was unjustified there of course he was. You play within a team and the coach says someone is playing instead of you don't have a hissy fit. As for hindsight I said it was right then or do you need forensic.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=126

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #321
country flag danieln1

danieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond reputedanieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why Tomic is that hated?

Also supporting Fabrice Santoro (legend), Novak Djokovic, all the brazilian guys, Del Potro, Zeballos, Rosol, Dodig, Darcis, Wawrinka, Dolgopolov, Ferrer
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:36 AM   #322
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Tomic has an impressive hate to ranking ratio.
n8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #323
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

1 Nadal - Time waster, cheater in multiple ways, complete asshole off the court, injured whenever he's losing or it's convinient, horribly bad sport, PR god
2 del Potro- unemotional, ultra religious, one-dimensional incredibly dull game, fakes injuries rather frequently, time waster, quickly closing on #1
3 Tomic- Goes without saying, doesn't it?
4 Stebe- King of faked injuries in the second tier of players, time waster when it suits him, general asshole
5 Blake- Seems like an awful person to me, has sooo many enemies on tour, asshole to anyone and everyone, PR god

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #324
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. Update Post #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
1. Nadal
2. Berdych
3. Murray
4. Tomic
5. Henman
Make that:

1. Nadal
2. Berdych
3. Murray
4. Del potro
5. Tomic
6. Henman
Old 11-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #325
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make that:

1. Nadal
2. Berdych
3. Murray
4. Del potro
5. Tomic
6. Henman

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #326
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Make that:

1. Nadal
2. Berdych
3. Murray
4. Del potro
5. Tomic
6. Henman
Make that no, since your votes have already been counted.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #327
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

I had no idea so many people hated Almagro. Why is that?
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #328
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
1 Nadal - Time waster, cheater in multiple ways, complete asshole off the court, injured whenever he's losing or it's convinient, horribly bad sport, PR god
2 del Potro- unemotional, ultra religious, one-dimensional incredibly dull game, fakes injuries rather frequently, time waster, quickly closing on #1
3 Tomic- Goes without saying, doesn't it?
4 Stebe- King of faked injuries in the second tier of players, time waster when it suits him, general asshole
5 Blake- Seems like an awful person to me, has sooo many enemies on tour, asshole to anyone and everyone, PR god
Delpo is not ultra religious, he dedicates his wins to his sister who died in a car crash at the age of three, he's been doing it since he was a boy and i never see you say anything about Nole or Baggy who always kiss their crosses.
lucyfur is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #329
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Make that no, since your votes have already been counted.
Ok. 2013 is almost here anyway.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #330
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
2 del Potro- unemotional, ultra religious, one-dimensional incredibly dull game
What's with the growing anti-religious bigotry lately?
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread