Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 213 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #3181
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ( Y )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Thanos, I wrote this post for you to compensate for the other day and got bad repped by duong again. Now I have two badreps from duong and one from JLH. Just cannot win anymore.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...9&postcount=29
you should report duong to scoops because he could be causing prenatal stress that might hurt our your baby.

Quote:

Hope so. duong will certainly be hoping the baby doesn't take after me.
why not? it's better than being a gloryhunter that slobbers over federer cock.

Quote:
i love how puppies always bark while running backwards.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #3182
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Puppies are silly. Fact.

Is like they are all born Capricorns.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #3183
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I love puppies.

I love Sexy Steps.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #3184
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
that archetypes used in astrology are based on vague, ambiguous, and general statements that could relate to anything. it has already been proven to be a pseudoscience, and really has no merit to guide someone life or behaviour.
Its not to guide someone life or behaviour

If you consider the 12 signs have 12 " missions" of human society you can divide also into 12 challenges.

Aries begins all, so hes fiery. Must be calm down ans stop moving so much.
Taurus possess things. Must be less egoistical. Must move more and stop less.
Gemini is the contradiction of being two things at the same time. Is the search for the ultimate balance. If you consider balance to be less movement than contradiction that Gemini is like Aries.
Cancer is the emotion related of family and steadiness. Must be less dramatical and fight more although they never contradite themselves.
Leo is the arrogance, the passion and the compassion. Must be less egocentrical although they help people and fight a lot for their desires.
Virgo is the ability to control and distribute exactiness to the world. They arent egocentrical but must learn relativeness.
Libra knows how to be relative and appreaciate art, since they are the search of balance, but their problem is that they dont know how to handle conflict
Scropio although is the best how to handle conflict, but they destroy themselves and others too much,
While Sagittarius being a strong-willed character knows how to destroy others without destroying themselves, although they dont know how to stop it,
Capricorn knows how to stop while reaching the same sucess Sagitarium wants, but doesnt know how to change it when things go wrong,
while Aquarium knows how to change it but lacks the emotion and compassion
Pisces has.

Its just a matter of understanding what humans need to be more complete, and thats how I use astrology to become the perfect MTFer

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #3185
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

kevin spacey is in london, so murray going to win WTF

trips, why haven't you posted any pictures from the tournament?
Old 11-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #3186

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Also I like the symmetry of the signs.

The fire signs are the movement/emotional signs. Aries starts things, Leo helps create things, Sagittas seeks the truth of things.
The air signs are the movement/rational signs. Gemini seacrhes for identity, libra tries to balance identity, aquarium creates new identities.
The water signs are the steadiness/emotional signs. Cancer holds emotions. Scorpio destroy emotions, Pisces distribute emotions.
And the earth sings, the best ones are the steadiness/rational signs. Taurus hold things, Virgo distribute things, Capricorn tries to achieve things.

Is too to not care for astrology.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #3187

I just looked to my tarot cards and they said Federer the leo will lose against Del Potro because Potro is too humble for the king of tennis and jungle.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #3188
country flag Thanos

[saulo] purple means sexually frustration while green means balance life, which means del potro will win. [/saulo]
Old 11-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #3189

Prince wouldnt agree.

Or however hes called nowadays.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #3190
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

[me]DelPussy won a set, Ferrer is out, Lenders will have a hardon[/me]
Old 11-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #3191

Tarot

Astrology > Philosophy

Old 11-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #3192
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

a taurus of mine has a train to poland tomorrow

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #3193
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Lenders and pusher for life have the copy and paste Ferrer messages ready.

Nathii, as long as your Taurus isn't full of bull then all good.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #3194
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #3195
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post

If I say:

In MTF is prohibited to wish death on Kudryavtsev because it disrupts the peace of the forum, then you are just using humanity as a mean to achieve peace.

But if you say in MTF is prohibited to wish death on Dasnieres de Veigy because those feelings are wrong and show the poster doesnt have a human heart, than you are using humanity as an end.
Omg, Saulo, you are so clever. Can you write my essay for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
why not? it's better than being a gloryhunter that slobbers over federer cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I just looked to my tarot cards and they said Federer the leo will lose against Del Potro because Potro is too humble for the king of tennis and jungle.
You jinxed him!!! It's all your fault!!! I watched him lose from the second last row. I guess it was good practice for my emotional welfare tomorrow.

I have first row seats to the SF behind the players' chairs. YESSSS. I can hang my Swiss flag in a prominent place and stare dreamily at Roger as he saunters onto court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
a taurus of mine has a train to poland tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread