Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 200 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #2986
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Glee?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #2987
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I am like when I see him. It's just that he is sexy. Watch it quick please, I need your opinion on that song. Great moves
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #2988
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Glee?
Hell yeah. I used to do that as well. ing, but then I started watching with my sister when we were bored during summer. And guess what, Glee makes me happy and my mood improves significantly after I watch an episode. So I love it.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #2989
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I like the songs, they do them well.

Let's just say its better suited for radio.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #2990
country flag arm

Quote:
I like the songs, they do them well.

Let's just say its better suited for radio.
I don't care what people say or think. Truth is, the show really makes me smile and there is nothing wrong with that.

Also, my whole life, if I ever had the hots for a girl, Santana (Naya something) was that girl.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #2991
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I don't care what people say or think. Truth is, the show really makes me smile and there is nothing wrong with that.

Also, my whole life, if I ever had the hots for a girl, Santana (Naya something) was that girl.
You've only ever had hots for a girl once?

I've had quite a few celebrity gay crushes, actually!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #2992
country flag The Prince

Blatant tank incoming from Djokovic, just to get rid of Murray. Saw it coming from a mile away.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #2993
country flag arm

Quote:
You've only ever had hots for a girl once?

I've had quite a few celebrity gay crushes, actually!
I think so. I don't recall anyone else. I mean I find a lot of women stunning. And I don't necessarily think Santana is super gorgeous, but she is SO sexy. I might have had the hots for her at some point.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #2994
country flag arm

Quote:
Blatant tank incoming from Djokovic, just to get rid of Murray. Saw it coming from a mile away.
I doubt it. He will wi this in the TB
Old 11-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #2995
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I think so. I don't recall anyone else. I mean I find a lot of women stunning. And I don't necessarily think Santana is super gorgeous, but she is SO sexy. I might have had the hots for her at some point.
Yeah. I don't have an all out crush on these men, but I think they are really attractive. Half makes me envious of them, but half in awe.

Disclaimer, I am straight!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #2996
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I doubt it. He will wi this in the TB
Never seen you do confident that he'll win, not even when he was playing Lorenzi…

I bet you've jinxed him, but mind you, it's probably your wish that Murray is eliminated.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #2997
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's on Murray's racquet! Everyone beat Tsonga in straight sets, if he can't, that's his problem.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #2998
country flag arm

Quote:
Yeah. I don't have an all out crush on these men, but I think they are really attractive. Half makes me envious of them, but half in awe.

Disclaimer, I am straight!
My endocrinology teacher said studies report the following:

7% of people are one hundred percent STRAIGHT
7% are one hundred percent GAY
the rest is one huge MIX

I am straight. Never felt attracted to a woman, or a RL one, at least, but I wouldn't say I am absolutely sure I am part of those (7%).

But that is just one of many theories.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #2999
country flag arm

Quote:
Never seen you do confident that he'll win, not even when he was playing Lorenzi…

I bet you've jinxed him, but mind you, it's probably your wish that Murray is eliminated.
You don't know me. I am normally very optimistic I was 80% sure he was going to beat Murray in the USO final.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #3000
country flag arm

I found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
Closed Thread