Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 210 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #3136
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ( Y )

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Surprise of the century
I still don't understand what was wrong with my post. I've never liked Ferrer and the fact that he's a threat to Rafa's ranking obviously means I want him to lose. Is that a bad thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
will you be participating in miss mtf this year?
No.
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #3137
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Paid £98 to watch tipsy get bageled by delpo.

Saw Mugro earlier on.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #3138
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

at least if he was naked.....
Old 11-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #3139
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Clezar vs Kavcic 4-6 6-3 3-3

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #3140
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

kavcic wonned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #3141
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not again
Ajde.

Quote:
when will you be discussing it? perhaps when saulo is online?
You are so mean.

Quote:
complaining non stop how miserable you were for months and blink of eye you change your mind because federer signs your panties

typical fickle mind female
Federer is the alpha and the omega.

Quote:
You know those internet LIVE chats that people watch and jerk off all over?

This thread is the same but only for Fedophiles

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=212659
Sounds like my kind of thread. Gotta go read every single post now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Where am I back from?

I was giving your back a hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Doubles at WTF much more interesting this year.
Bryans' match tonight was boring as hell. When presented with their awards, the announcer said they are the best doubles team of all time. Is this true? The announcer also said that the fan favourites award is "almost" as important as the year-end no. 1 doubles whatever award. How PR savvy. Sad thing is, no one really cared about the awards presentation.

Quote:
is the guy next to you a vulture fan? so you're not going to del potro/olderer match?
I'm not going to Rogi/delPo. I bought a ticket to Athlete's concert in some obscure part of London a month ago and while I was contemplating going to the tennis instead, Roger's victory today decided my course of action for me. He's so considerate; he didn't want me to have to choose between him and the concert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
It was to rhyme with China lol, hope you werent offended by both nicks.
My offend radar is way off recently on this thread

Ferrer wants to play Djokovic so he will lose.
No I wasn't offended; I was amused. My China hate has waned 0.99999999% since I came to London, mostly because I have found other types of people to get irritated over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
I still don't understand what was wrong with my post. I've never liked Ferrer and the fact that he's a threat to Rafa's ranking obviously means I want him to lose. Is that a bad thing?

No.
What's this post? Link please? Let me be the judge of this issue.

Quote:
at least if he was naked.....
Who? Tipsy? Ummmm yeah I wouldn't really mind that. He's such a douche and I like Delpo better but I started cheering for him after he went down 3-0.

Someone in the crowd shouted "Go Delboy!" Person must be an MTF member.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 11-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #3142

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Federer is god and we must accept it.
And you tripwires is like our path to meet him, our pristess.
You deserve tax deduction only because of this.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #3143

Until some left wing tells church doesnt deserve this, ofc

Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #3144

For some strange reason everything I say sounds ironic and evil, when in fact I am just saying things that make me laugh...hah.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #3145

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
kavcic wonned
Clezarin was dead bored with Kavcic gamestyle.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:24 PM   #3146
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Federer is god and we must accept it.
And you tripwires is like our path to meet him, our pristess.
You deserve tax deduction only because of this.
Best post of the thread. I deserve to pay no tax and am entitled to a yearly stipend for my efforts and divinity, no?

Quote:
For some strange reason everything I say sounds ironic and evil, when in fact I am just saying things that make me laugh...hah.

Excuse me if I'm asking an obvious question, but you are into philosophy, yes?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #3147
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Saulo lives for philosophy.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #3148

Actually I just use philosphy in my favor to defend my absurd ideas

If I want to invent new words I tell Wittgenstein told us that logic and the meaning of the words is relative and with Saussure signs I can invent new ones.

And if by mistake I cheat my wife I can tell her that everytime I kissed her I kissed someone new, as Heraclitus would say " everything changes'

and so on.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #3149

Nah, actually I just know enough to survive in the post-modern world.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #3150
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Actually I just use philosphy in my favor to defend my absurd ideas

If I want to invent new words I tell Wittgenstein told us that logic and the meaning of the words is relative and with Saussure signs I can invent new ones.

And if by mistake I cheat my wife I can tell her that everytime I kissed her I kissed someone new, as Heraclitus would say " everything changes'

and so on.

Quote:
Nah, actually I just know enough to survive in the post-modern world.
Tell me more. In particular, tell me about Immanuel Kant.
Closed Thread