Who's Going? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WTF yay or nay

Go, it's awesome 8 33.33%
I'll be there 8 33.33%
I was going but if you do I Defo won't 5 20.83%
No go, been there, it's terrible 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2012, 08:11 PM   #31
country flag Deborah

Deborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond reputeDeborah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

I'll be there the whole week. :-)
Wonder when the first schedules of play will be out...
Deborah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 01:26 AM   #32
country flag alypen

alypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogieva View Post
Usually doors open up about 10:30-10:45. The afternoon session START at 12 noon, where a doubles will be played first, so after a warm up etc the doubles with start about 12:20, finish roughly about 2ish. Then you will watch one singles. Could be a easy match or epic 3 hours. So its hard to say when it will end. Once it has, they will clear the 02 in preparation for the evening sessions which I think start at 6pm, which involve again a doubles followed by a singles.
Thanks, Rogieva, that's very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogieva View Post
Also advice to anyone, bring food!

The prices in the 02 are absolutely ridiculous. £4 for a bag of sweets, bottle of coke is about £3, sandwiches £7...so expensive!
I was horrified by the price of the ice creams last year - was it £4 or something? Truly horrendous, anyway.

And watch out, because they make you take the cap off your water bottle before you enter the arena. Which is fine until your neighbour kicks your bottle over and you've nothing left to drink ...
alypen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:44 AM   #33
country flag VIPer7

VIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond reputeVIPer7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Purchasing tickets at the venue

I'm currently working in the UK and just got the information that I got a day off on saturday. So I'd like to take this chance and watch some tennis in the O2 arena Of course I don't have any tickets yet, and I guess it's too short-term to order them online now.

Could someone please tell me what are the chances of getting a ticket directly at the venue? Is it usually sold out or are the seats left?
VIPer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote