US presidential election 2012 - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #1156
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Bill O'Reilly is the type of man you would break the TV for, such is the speed you'd wanna ram your knuckle through him.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #1157
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
Because they are racist and anti-Obama? Are you sure?

Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #1158
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, for a minute there I thought Fox News was pro-Republican and anti-Obama.

Glad I was proven wrong.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #1159
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

Mostly because they are run by asshole in chief Mr.Murdoch
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #1160
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Saying "brown nation" is not cool.

That may be the objection. Fox is shady when it comes to racial politics.

Anyway, that aside, I am happy for our country. Happy for myself.

Romney, to me, was a disaster.
Why can't it be cool? When I first came to Toronto it was almost pure white, and dreary. Now, with the influx of Indians, Asians, Middle Easterners etc, it is browner and because it is browner it is now a wonderful, diverse, multicultural city. I will die before I get to all the great ethnic restaurants I want to get to.

Whoever that woman is, if she is a political analyst, then she was just noting a simple fact.
If you are going to complain about someone saying mentioning colour, then you should also complain when someone says Obama is the first black president.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #1161
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Phew, for a minute there I thought Fox News was pro-Republican and anti-Obama.

Glad I was proven wrong.
It doesn't hide the fact. It is no more sleazy than MSNBC. Although both set the bar very low. What irritates people is the FOX clearly outfoxes MSNBC in then ratings.

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-07-2012 at 10:01 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #1162
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
It doesn't hide the fact. It is no more sleazy than MSNBC. Although both set the bar very low. What irritates people is the FOX clearly outfoxes MSNBC in then ratings.
Funny. I was just reading an article on the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung today about the lack of "fairness and balance" of Fox News and MSNBC.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/k...ingt-1.1517685
Old 11-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #1163
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why can't it be cool? When I first came to Toronto it was almost pure white, and dreary. Now, with the influx of Indians, Asians, Middle Easterners etc, it is browner and because it is browner it is now a wonderful, diverse, multicultural city. I will die before I get to all the great ethnic restaurants I want to get to.

Whoever that woman is, if she is a political analyst, then she was just noting a simple fact.
If you are going to complain about someone saying mentioning colour, then you should also complain when someone says Obama is the first black president.
Such a polemicist.

It was the manner in which it was said. I said that I thought that was the objection. I didn't find the overall gist of her statement offensive. Also, as you know, I wasn't objecting to multi ethnicity.

Fox is always making these coded racial references. Bill is saying "traditional America" these days for "white America."
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #1164
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, Bill doesn't want things or stuff.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #1165
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
They both irritate me. In fact, all television news irritates me. I rarely watch it.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #1166
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Of course, Bill doesn't want things or stuff.

Go back eleven posts in this thread.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #1167
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Funny. I was just reading an article on the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung today about the lack of "fairness and balance" of Fox News and MSNBC.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/k...ingt-1.1517685
My cable company supports fair and balanced. You can not subscribe to one of these channels, only to both. Since most people I know would say that they would not have one or the other in the house at any cost, I doubt they sell many subscriptions.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #1168
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MSNBC is bound to be constantly trailing though. Fox are the original ones, they were the ones that created and perfected the formula. They also seem to be more committed to their particular cause than MSNBC are, but I suspect that might be pure business, considering what the same company broadcasts in other networks.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #1169
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone ever see that one complete loser who made something that blocked Fox News? It was some pansy ass guy I remember seeing on a bunch of different segments.

It's like, no one is forcing you to watch any channel dumb ass. He belongs to the ilk that think legalizing gay marriage somehow means it becomes mandatory for everyone.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #1170
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

what will this change in America?

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote