Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 187 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #2791
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I think you're just fine right now. Do you have two years of school left?

Also do you have to know what you want to do when you enter university or whatever? Sometimes it's good to spend time looking around, plus just because you choose one thing doesn't mean you have to stick with it forever. At some point, you definitely will want to be independent and on your own. I think if you don't want that right now, your home life must be pretty good. I really wanted to be independent and older pretty quickly. Not saying that was necessarily good for me though.
Yes, I'm in the second to last year of high school.

No, the point is I have little or no idea what I want to study at university. I change my mind every week, pretty much.

I don't think this home life is good for me, but crucially it suits me. You can tell from how much I post here that I have a lot of time to kill. I think once I leave home, take myself out of my comfort zone, I'll find it tough but it'll do me a lot of good.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #2792
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I lost star to Alex. Predictable, hum? Anyways, Filip should work hard if he wants to keep ME.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #2793
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Well, you like everything, so you can't really miss. Look on the bright side, it's not like you dislike everything, you just keep a lot of options in mind, that is good, IMO.
I fear that leaving the options open too much will make it impossible to decide.

Anyway, I don't like to think about the future, at least just yet. Focus on the present.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #2794
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lost star to Alex. Predictable, hum? Anyways, Filip should work hard if he wants to keep ME.
Awww don't give Filip such a hard time

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #2795
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I fear that leaving the options open too much will make it impossible to decide.

Anyway, I don't like to think about the future, at least just yet. Focus on the present.
Funnily enough, life philosophy right now is just the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Awww don't give Filip such a hard time
He deserves it. But I am just playing hard to get, because I wouldn't leave him.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #2796
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't committed to either one.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #2797
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Funnily enough, life philosophy right now is just the opposite.
Your life philosophy is the opposite? Why so?

I would have thought it would be pivotal that you focus on graduating which is the present, rather than the future, in case you get distracted.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #2798
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Your life philosophy is the opposite? Why so?

I would have thought it would be pivotal that you focus on graduating which is the present, rather than the future, in case you get distracted.
I have gone through better phases of my life. So it helps me keep going when I think about the future and what good it may bring.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #2799
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I haven't committed to either one.
Sounds funny. I know you haven't.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #2800
country flag arm

Did you known about this http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #2801
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Is the ITF website being weird for anyone else? I can't manage to see if Alex managed to even qualify for Merida. One day I check and the site isn't working at all, and now when I click the future link, the page shows up for a second and then disappears.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #2802
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I have gone through better phases of my life. So it helps me keep going when I think about the future and what good it may bring.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope things improve soon.

Well it's no surprise to you then that I'm in the opposite situation to you. There have been personal downs for sure, but on the whole I'm going through quite possibly the best spell in my life at the moment. It will end soon, though.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #2803
#freeviktor

Quote:
I have looked at that before!

Old 11-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #2804
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Is the ITF website being weird for anyone else? I can't manage to see if Alex managed to even qualify for Merida. One day I check and the site isn't working at all, and now when I click the future link, the page shows up for a second and then disappears.
Alex is playing the final round of qualies today.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #2805
#freeviktor

I keep forgetting to check the Futures forum here on MTF

Closed Thread