WTF RR: Djokovic defeats Tsonga 7-6 (4) 6-3 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #61
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF RR: Djokovic defeats Tsonga 7-6 (4) 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
nope, if my father is in hospital i wouldn't be bother with missing shots on tennis court thousands miles away . and yep, only hardcore fedtard would put family over tennis, now i am definitely aware of my tardness
What are you talking about. When your father is in the hospital you still have to go to work. I don't know what is the dad's situation, but if he is the hospital undergoing work up or treatment what can Nole do there? He might as well do his best in London, even if he is not 100% focused and then go back home.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #62
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The worry is his strengths (forehand and volleys) are imploding at the moment. Usually you can count on his ROS or backhand going tits up, but there's a problem when his money plays aren't cutting it.

He did say at Bercy that Rasheed is a long term appointment. I think the aim in mind should be to peak for Wimbledon, which is something he could win with his best tennis over 2 weeks, perhaps the only Slam he could win at the moment.
Yup, Rasheed has a lot of work to do. Jo hasn't played a single great match since his QF with Nole in Paris. If not for an injured and non-moving JMDP in Rome, he'd have 0 top 10 wins this year.

Lots of work to do if Jo is to become a threat again: BH and ROS need to improve big time, confidence needs to be higher and shot selection/tactics desperately need to improve. I hope to see some improvements by the time AO rolls around.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #63
country flag tnosugar

tnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
Nole's mind was not into the match at all but he still won in straights
Not sure what's wrong with him though he looked completely out of sort at times
he's not talking about it, but the newspapers said a week or so ago that his dad was admitted to hospital. Nothing else said since then.

20-something girl: So, I guess we are now officially corporate hos.
30-something man: Yeah, so now you have to learn to play tennis.
Girl passerby: What does that have to do with anything?
20-something girl: Then we can be corporate hos and tennis pros -- duh.
30-something man: We should do commercials... Why don't we work for an ad agency?!

--59th & Lex
tnosugar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #64
country flag yuri27

yuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Yup, Rasheed has a lot of work to do. Jo hasn't played a single great match since his QF with Nole in Paris. If not for an injured and non-moving JMDP in Rome, he'd have 0 top 10 wins this year.

Lots of work to do if Jo is to become a threat again: BH and ROS need to improve big time, confidence needs to be higher and shot selection/tactics desperately need to improve. I hope to see some improvements by the time AO rolls around.
It hasn't happened for the last 4-5 years so it won't suddenly happen now that he is almost 28.....
yuri27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #65
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
What are you talking about. When your father is in the hospital you still have to go to work. I don't know what is the dad's situation, but if he is the hospital undergoing work up or treatment what can Nole do there? He might as well do his best in London, even if he is not 100% focused and then go back home.
Don't even bother.

He's just looking for the crease. He wants to stick the needle in to see where he can get the most reaction.

Nadal isn't playing so he's bored. Poor thing.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #66
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
At least Tsonga was somewhat consistent and didn't get completely blown off the court. But his confidence is totally shot, Rashin is a lot of work on his hands if Tsonga is to reestablish himself as a threat.

Although to be fair he was a bit unlucky in the first set, especially in the first break point where Nole was saved by a netcord. Think he'll go 0-3 here though, sadly.

As for Nole, he played within himself and won as expected, he will most definitely be in the semis and competing for his second WTF title.
Guess you missed the 2nd set where he won just 2 points on Nole's serve, if that's not blown off, I don't know what is. Give it a rest Lenders, Tsonga ain't never going to be as good as Nole.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #67
country flag yuri27

yuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond reputeyuri27 has a reputation beyond repute

Another wasted french talent in a now very very long list.....
yuri27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #68
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri27 View Post
It hasn't happened for the last 4-5 years so it won't suddenly happen now that he is almost 28.....
I think this is true.

Unfortunately, Tsonga had his early playing years marred by lots of injuries (and at the very beginning he was overweight). That hurt his development years, imo. I think a young player undergoing serious injuries often plays a role in their development.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #69
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

expected

djokovic too solid for tsonga even when both are playing shit

poor tsonga has had an awful past 4 months
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #70
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Guess you missed the 2nd set where he won just 2 points on Nole's serve, if that's not blown off, I don't know what is. Give it a rest Lenders, Tsonga ain't never going to be as good as Nole.
No shit And here I was thinking Tsonga was going to take over the #1 ranking from Nole in the coming months
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #71
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

Yep, nole is some non stop broke guy which will get fired if his boss doesn't see him behind the working desk

my only point was that people overreacting. if srdjan is really so bad, nole wouldn't play tennis at the moment, at least i wouldn't
Old 11-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #72
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Don't even bother.

He's just looking for the crease. He wants to stick the needle in to see where he can get the most reaction.

Nadal isn't playing so he's bored. Poor thing.
Hold on a minute, didn't you once laugh at the idea of the Federer twins having mono?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #73
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Boring match really.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #74
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
yeah or else he's bankrupt.
The times are obviously rough, even Fed can't play his home tournament without 2 mil... every bit helps
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #75
country flag Fed fordawin

Fed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
The times are obviously rough, even Fed can't play his home tournament without 2 mil... every bit helps
He's planning for an extremely expensive nose operation. Every penny is welcome.

Alchimists transform iron into gold. Boriiiiiing!
Movie-makers transform dreams into reality. Yeah, whatever...
El Tio transforms Dull into a multiple GS champion! Daaaaamn!

El Tio has the keys to weather, court speed, draw making, umpires' decisions and perception of time between points, top players' fatherhood, and my libido!

This signature is in no way ironic. Please don't ever let El Tio think that, for my sake!
Fed fordawin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote