Ferrer Video o DVD matches - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 AM   #256
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Some Spanish news media are now referring to her as his 'future wife', so I'm guessing he made an announcement of sorts? My stream was open, but my sound was off at that point. I fully expected him to dedicate his win to Juanqui, but was still very moved when he actually did. Exclusively. Very unselfish, David.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #257
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't trust just one article that says "future wife." Since that rumour started in Roland Garros(when he referred to her as his "novia" which means simply "girlfriend", and they translated it as "fiancÚe" and then it kept popping up everywhere that they were engaged) the idea has been appearing here and there.
If he did announce that yesterday, I'm surprised none of the articles actually mention it, because even though they're not necessarily interested in his private life, that would have been one of the "highlights" of his speech for sure. At least something worthy of mention I believe...

Well, until someone uploads the whole speech, or we get reports by people who understand Spanish, we won't know
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #258
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the match yesterday and obviously
also at the ceremony and to be honest
I had the feeling as well Ferru said something
in the marriage direction!
Unfortunately ms Spanish is not good enough
either, but Ferru thanked his family and Marta
and then he said something else and everyone
applauded loudly!!

Well, the week in Valencia was a dream come true really!
It was definitely one of my best weeks ever and I
will never forget it

Sophitia, I wish you a fantastic time at the tennis
in Paris, but I am sure you will have

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bj÷sse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #259
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! I'm sure it will be great. I went today. In the end I could not re-sell my Monday tickets, so I used them!
And to be honest, I'm glad I did, actually. Now I know the place, I know where to go, what the various courts are like, how to get the information I need, I even practiced taking pictures!

Obviously I'm waiting to see Ferru, but today, I saw:
Seppi vs Klizan, Benneteau vs Troicki, Youzhny vs Granollers, the beginning of Lopez vs Ramos... and bits of Isner and Querrey's match in doubles.
And I went to Stan Wawrinka's autograph session. I really do hope Ferru will be among the players who participate in these sessions, because it's amazing, you can really see the players real close and in relatively "quiet" conditions.

I also took a lot of pictures, of course most of them are not spectacular (I have to use maximum zoom so the quality is not great), but some of them are really satisfactory, surprisingly so. I know some of you might appreciate the pics of Feliciano Lopez

I'm not sure I'll be able to take any good pics of Ferru, because I'll be much further away from the court on Wednesday and Tuesday. But I'll try.
Actually, for once, I'm really hoping they schedule him on another court than the central court, because the other two courts are incredibly tiny! It's almost a shame to make them play there, but for the audience, it's amazing, you're so close!

Anyway I'll tell you more when I actually get to see Ferru!
Old 10-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #260
country flag Sophitia36

Oh and about David's speech in Valencia, Iram has it on her blog! (and yes he did call Marta his "girlfriend and future wife")
Old 10-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #261
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Oh and about David's speech in Valencia, Iram has it on her blog! (and yes he did call Marta his "girlfriend and future wife")
Yes, I also listened to his speech again and he exactly said it like this

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 10-31-2012, 01:00 AM   #262
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

Birte, I'm glad you had a good time in Spain. Obviously Valencia is a place you love because you have it as your location spot!

Sophitia, You're really lucky too to visit live tennis. Have fun for all of us. and take pics too. t c
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #263
on clouds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
Birte, I'm glad you had a good time in Spain. Obviously Valencia is a place you love because you have it as your location spot!
Yes Iram, I really do Valencia is such a great place and the tournament obviously is so very special to me as it┤s Davids home tournament!!
It was so nice to see him hang around with his family (Marta, of course, but also his parents, his brother and his nephews) during the week and feel how important all this is to him
That made me really so warm inside and made me like him even more than I already did (well, if that was possible)

Old 11-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #264
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, how sweet! I do hope he and Marta get married!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #265
country flag Sophitia36

Interview for Spanish TV after winning against Wawrinka (I was standing right above him on the left but of course you can't see me lol):
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/t...songa/1568656/

And after winning against Tsonga:
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/t...esion/1569480/
Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #266
country flag pinkkiwi72

pinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish TV showing Ferrer's win in Paris, there are a couple more videos after the first one, showing the presentation and interview:

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/t...bercy/1570134/

http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20121104...y/572859.shtml

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/t...paris/1570165/

Last edited by pinkkiwi72 : 11-04-2012 at 08:23 PM.
pinkkiwi72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #267
country flag pinkkiwi72

pinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond reputepinkkiwi72 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a redirect to a video, not mine, from US Open 2012, Ferru signing autographs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3660079...in/photostream
pinkkiwi72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #268
on clouds...

Thanks everyone for all the great videos, just love them

Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #269
on clouds...

And here is one more after the victory yesterday, so cute
And it makes me happy to hear he is planning a holiday with Marta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MfX4tNEK71I

Old 11-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #270
country flag Sophitia36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
And here is one more after the victory yesterday, so cute
And it makes me happy to hear he is planning a holiday with Marta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MfX4tNEK71I
Thank you, this video is absolutely lovely!