Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 185 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #2761
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Oh, poshy rich Tom, NID.
And poshy rich JM probably still moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Ferrer not Berdych
Berdych lost to Simon anyway.
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #2762
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Federer Fan here. Former Rafa-Disliker. First time in this forum.
I thought this place was a creepy forest where the Rafafans eat little children and play the cello.
Seems a little shiny, though. I like the cello.

Okay, why i'm here? Just to let you fans and mr Rafito a message.

For fans: i can't imagine what the hell you're living ATM, just shit. Damn! It's awesome how much I miss Rafito, I can't imagine your feelings about this. He'll be back. Every tennis fan wants him back.

Rafa: Tennis is f***n BULLSH*T without you, seriously, this place is f*cked up, even MTF, come back to the tour, we miss you and the ATP tour feels empty without you there, you heard me? COME FUCKING BACK, YOU PIECE OF S...

Sorry, sorry, a little agressive, let's try it again.

Mr. Rafito, you should come back to this beautiful tour we have. It's really difficult for us, tennis fans, to watch the entry lists and don't find you there.
I really hope you're doing well and having a good recover. Have a good 2013 season

PS: I like fishing too, we should do it someday!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #2763
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

viruzzz, thanks for stopping by. This thread is dying with Rafa out for so long

In other news, Ernests just beat Zemlja in the Eckental CH quarterfinal I wanted to watch his match but I forgot I only caught the last game.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #2764
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi viruzzz!

Good for Gulbis! The Paris 'Challenger' semis with Janowicz! But wanted to say last night already that Llodra's son is sooooo adorable!
And at least they have 2 Frenchies in the semis.
I saw a bit of Llodra vs Big Sam. s to Bibberz
Old 11-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #2765
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, poshy rich Tom, NID.
you know, in some countries the people actually work

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Federer Fan here. Former Rafa-Disliker. First time in this forum.
I thought this place was a creepy forest where the Rafafans eat little children and play the cello.
Seems a little shiny, though. I like the cello.

Okay, why i'm here? Just to let you fans and mr Rafito a message.

For fans: i can't imagine what the hell you're living ATM, just shit. Damn! It's awesome how much I miss Rafito, I can't imagine your feelings about this. He'll be back. Every tennis fan wants him back.

Rafa: Tennis is f***n BULLSH*T without you, seriously, this place is f*cked up, even MTF, come back to the tour, we miss you and the ATP tour feels empty without you there, you heard me? COME FUCKING BACK, YOU PIECE OF S...

Sorry, sorry, a little agressive, let's try it again.

Mr. Rafito, you should come back to this beautiful tour we have. It's really difficult for us, tennis fans, to watch the entry lists and don't find you there.
I really hope you're doing well and having a good recover. Have a good 2013 season

PS: I like fishing too, we should do it someday!
what a shitty, cheap post!

Hang it all! can't believe rafachat has not ignored it. Eery times....

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #2766
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Even I start to miss rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
hema i thought u lived in N.Y
Close to NYC but not in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I gotta fangirl someone. And as Rafa's kinda 'retired'... or will only be able to play poker....
Maybe good to jump on the Polish serial killer bandwagon also.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #2767
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

i bandwagon jano with pleasure he gave me nice win on TT last year

anyway why gago is comeback and dont come here i always fangirl him too

2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #2768

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
as in

don't poison my releationship with my rafa friends

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 11-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #2769
country flag MariaV

Yeah yeah Tom, poshy rich Swiss people do not work, they travel in sunny California like poshy people.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #2770
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

envy doesnt help to become rich,ask him to marry u instead

2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 11-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #2771

betty always thinking practical
I accept applications/nude pics via PM :-P

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 11-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #2772
country flag Betty

im still waiting yr nude ones

FORZA INTER
Old 11-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #2773
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Llodra
Old 11-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #2774
country flag MariaV

Tom said he has a gf Betty.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #2775

I don't think many woman are against the nature of man

(but against the nature of my gf )

- Magnus Carlsen
Closed Thread