Sapeod Q&A - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2012, 02:15 AM   #766
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Romney or Obama?

Do you think you are a good person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #767
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capuccino View Post
What's your hair colour?

What's your eye colour?

Are you pale or dark?
Brown

Hazel: brownish on the inside with green tint/streaks on the outside.

In the middle, leaning slightly more to pale. In the spring/summer however, I can get pretty tanned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Do you like men with a muscular or slim build?
I don't like men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
You forgot to ask the most important question:

Do you like cappuccino ?
Never tried it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
What's the size of your d*ck?
I haven't measured my dick so I wouldn't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
What are your 3 best attributes and 3 worst. Be honest
3 best:

I'm optimistic.
I'm calm in bad situations, on the verge of being stoic (only in bad situations).
I'm nice to people most of the time (in real life, not on here. Most of you on here deserve bit of coldness you receive from me).

3 worst:

Sometimes lazy to the point that my sleeping patterns can get pretty bad.
I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, but I have no intention of having a relationship with anyone, if you know what I mean. If you don't count that as a bad thing then I guess I'll add that I don't really try my hardest in school a good amount of the time.
I can't really think of a 3rd one. I'm not really bothered about what I do after school and I don't give it much thought. I guess that'll come back to bite me in the ass later on, but whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Romney or Obama?
Couldn't care less. From what I've heard, Romney is a bit of a clown, so Obama.
Quote:
Do you think you are a good person?
Yes, overall I think I am.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...

Last edited by Sapeod : 10-26-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #768
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Did you ever get suspended from school? If so, for what reason?

Do you think it's justifiable to hit a female under any circumstances?

If you found your woman in bed with another guy, what would you do?
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:18 AM   #769
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you think is the hottest woman on the plant?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but three

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #770
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Plant
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #771

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Plant
Plants are home to the most beautiful women!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VerticalSports.Com App

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #772
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond repute

How many Grand Slams will Murray win in his career?
Which country did you support at the Olympics?
Who's the greatest tennis player of all time?
DDRickyDD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #773
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Did you ever get suspended from school? If so, for what reason?
No.
Quote:
Do you think it's justifiable to hit a female under any circumstances?
Yes, if it's needed (self defense for example). Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she should be treated differently from men.
Quote:
If you found your woman in bed with another guy, what would you do?
"Threesome?"

Being serious though, I don't know. Probably what most people would do: be incredibly pissed off and start shouting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Who do you think is the hottest woman on the plant?
I have no idea. Questions like these are way too hard to answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRickyDD View Post
How many Grand Slams will Murray win in his career?
6/7.
Quote:
Which country did you support at the Olympics?
Britain obviously. I was pretty happy with our success.
Quote:
Who's the greatest tennis player of all time?
Roger Federer. Simple as that.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #774
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I have no idea. Questions like these are way too hard to answer.
Could you name several that you think are hot?
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:21 AM   #775

Would you ever consider playing TT? Or have you played before?

Quote:

Old 11-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #776
country flag Capuccino

Capuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond repute

ass or boobs?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #777
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know you are the main favourite for ACC and you are just a toy-troll for users here?

Do you know Murray is just a talentless overachiever?

Have you ever kissed a girl/boy?
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #778
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Could you name several that you think are hot?
Not any in particular. A lot of actresses and sportswomen are hot though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Would you ever consider playing TT? Or have you played before?
Yeah, I'm pretty awful at it. I'm not playing it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capuccino View Post
ass or boobs?
Hard question. I guess you can do more with boobs? I don't prefer one from the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
Do you know you are the main favourite for ACC and you are just a toy-troll for users here?
I neither knew that nor do I care. Favourite for ACC? Good joke.
Quote:
Do you know Murray is just a talentless overachiever?
No I don't because he isn't.
Quote:
Have you ever kissed a girl/boy?
Yes. Not a boy btw, I'm straight.

Last edited by Sapeod : 11-02-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #779
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sapo, so much time without asking anything. I won't troll-shit here and I'll ask you some good tennis questions.

First, do you think yersterday's match was a tank? I mean, I read you in GM but i'm still not pretty sure of your opinion.

2nd, Ferrer or Tsonga here? Not who you think would win, but who's your "Favorite" or "least non-favorite" of them.

Also, apart of Murray and Roger, do you like any other player in the top 10? I remember you like Granollers and I think Coria, IDK.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #780
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Me and Sapeod don't get along too well maybe because he doesn't like Djokovic and i don't like Murray but this is a good thread. Funny and interesting at the same time. Keep it going

Maybe i'll ask something sometime but there's nothing in my mind right now
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote