Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 157 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 11:41 PM   #2341
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I hope everyone get electricity soon. Except for your store, Jess. Hope that stays out for a couple of weeks.
Yes me too I got paid for Monday Tuesday and today without having to deal with a single customer
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #2342
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I think George is really mad at us. Oh no! It was all my fault . George, I didn't mean to make you feel bad or make you feel like you have to like Novak. Not at all... I don't even come here often enough so if you are mad at me, please forgive me and come back to talk to everyone else. And Raquel too, she didn't mean to offend you or anything. I think she was just half teasing really. Like "how snobbish of you wanting to be top of the world in everything" kinda thing. If it were me I would just laugh . In any case, I think she likes you a lot .
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #2343
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

No not your fault

George we miss you!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #2344
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

George, I hope you are busy with pretty girls on the beach today and that's why you do not make a single post here I am sorry you feel you need to defend yourself here which is totally not the case. I remembered you said about difficult to interpret what's said on internet without the hint from body language and you are new here so you still not used to how we interact here. So let me pulled some rank! Jess and I are here since the beginning of this forum and we both like you here.

And when you are sick and tire of defending yourself, just or
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #2345
#freeviktor

Yes.

George

In other news.... I have a new Twitter follower.... I will give you a hint. He is playing in the Cancun futures and is not Filip Peliwo
Old 11-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #2346
#freeviktor

I good repped George and told him we miss him, so that in case he really is not coming back here he would know
Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #2347
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really have time to say more than this, but trust me, I'm not mad at any of you. I already sent a message to Raquel saying sorry.

I think you are all too nice for your own good. Sorry to you all, I didn't post here yesterday because I didn't really have time to chat. It was an on-off day.

Thanks for looking out for me, but you needn't have done it.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #2348
#freeviktor

Okay good as long as you aren't mad at us, then all is good
Old 11-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #2349
#freeviktor

Guys I have been home and not at work for almost a week now Someone come in and entertain me please

Though a paid vacay where I don't have to use vacation time isn't too bad
Old 11-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #2350
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

George, so I am correct that you're too busy with pretty girls on the beach

Poor Jess bored to death with her enforced paid vacation And Alex follow you on twitter?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #2351
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Still no power in for my in-law in Holmdel And it's getting cold.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #2352
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Murray and DelPo exit today I start to feel sorry for Paris organiser but may be Llodra will win it so no.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #2353
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody bailing on Paris!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #2354
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

What's up vfamily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I don't really have time to say more than this, but trust me, I'm not mad at any of you. I already sent a message to Raquel saying sorry.

I think you are all too nice for your own good. Sorry to you all, I didn't post here yesterday because I didn't really have time to chat. It was an on-off day.

Thanks for looking out for me, but you needn't have done it.
I have been away too and they didn't really notice my absence. only yours! Looks like your vfamily already.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #2355
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

George, I didn't miss you and I'm not sorry.

KIDDING!

Just I wasn't around much yesterday or today, so didn't have time.

But, it's true that I'm not too nice for my own good.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread