Cyberbullying. - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 09:04 PM   #316
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel the wind......five six seven, eight nine ten.

Salt and pepper hair is sexy. Anderson Cooper is extremely sexy. If you're going gray, be natural with it unless you can save the color. If you can save the color and make it look natural, go for it. Otherwise, some gray makes a guy look dignified. Dignified is hot.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #317
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

It's ridiculous how all attractive men are considered gay. We can go down the list, it's like if you're a guy and take care of your appearance, you must be gay. It's sexist bullshit. And............like, it's not as if straight men are naturally made to be ugly
Old 10-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #318
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Justin Bieber cannot sing.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:59 PM   #319
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I have binders full of men. Binders and binders I keep shelved for future use. Boys under 18, seniors, STD-ridden whores need not apply for a position.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 PM   #320
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Wondering why Matt and I haven't had sex. Or at least, why I don't go to Germany to have sex with Matt.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #321
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Gotta love social conservatives who are angry at the "influence" the gay community has at a rate disproportionate to our population. I always tell them, if we had so much influence, why do we not have basic rights in the year 2012?

They're really just jealous of our fabulousness.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:19 AM   #322
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I love the people who go out of their way to slur me and call me a fag. As if I haven't heard that word hundreds of times.

Bitch, I'm not a cigarette, I am gay, fierce and more accomplished and a better person than you will ever be. Honestly, the hate is empowering in a way. If you didn't matter, people wouldn't hate you. Knowing my mere existence affects some people so much they hate me solely for living is something that has always amused me.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #323
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

So I'm going to go to this Holloween party and I'm wearing a suit and top hat. Black slacks, black dress shoes. Not very original, but it takes 10 minutes to put on and get ready so whatever.

I wasn't going to go, but yeah, I may as well. It's Halloween!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #324
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: I got 5 on it.........messing with that endo weed.

Ben Stiller used to be really cute.

These days he's slipped, but I'd still fuck the cum out of him.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:19 AM   #325
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I have binders full of men. Binders and binders I keep shelved for future use. Boys under 18, seniors, STD-ridden whores need not apply for a position.
What, do you look at it before you go seek out your victim? That's a little obsessive. Binders are are a pain to open up I suggest you get accordian folders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Wondering why Matt and I haven't had sex. Or at least, why I don't go to Germany to have sex with Matt.
Do you actually know this Matt guy or are you just ranting? That's cool, I'm fine with ranting. It just seems strange you choose a tennis forum to post it on.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #326
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
What, do you look at it before you go seek out your victim? That's a little obsessive. Binders are are a pain to open up I suggest you get accordian folders.
No accordion folders. Just binders. My binders are easy to open and I keep them neat, you know, out of courtesy for the men that reside in them. Oh, and the men who are in those binders, well, I asked some friends "can you help me find folks who want to go in my binders?" And they brought me binders full of men. They were so helpful.

Quote:
Do you actually know this Matt guy or are you just ranting? That's cool, I'm fine with ranting. It just seems strange you choose a tennis forum to post it on.
Matt posts here and the cutie knows who he is
Old 11-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #327
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: All the boys say, Hey Baby Hey Baby, Hey!

I cried when Whitney died. And then they did a tribute to her, and I was crying so much. Because she seemed so happy at one point in her life. So content, with her friends, her children, her loved ones. And in the end, it didn't matter and she fell off the rails again, eventually to her death. I felt so bad for her because I saw then what I always knew, and that was at heart, Whitney was really a beautiful person. She was simply a lost soul, but her heart was pure.

It really made me realize how you always have to appreciate what you have because it can be gone in a millisecond.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #328
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. But all tragedies are emotional to me.

Hurricane Sandy has hit me hard this week because that's my families' and I's birth home being destroyed. Then hearing the stories of looting and assaults post-Hurricane. Whenever innocent people are hurting, or end up dead before their time, it's sad.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #329
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 11-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #330
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

What steps do I have to take to end up in one of your binders?

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread