Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 156 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #2326
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Like MTF is not what is going to get e through the 4 hour bus drive. Or like I don't have internet there.

I will check up on you all tomorrow hopefully George will have forgiven me by then!
Night Raquel!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #2327
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I remembered in one episode which featured Jersey Shores and one of the place has boardwalk and amusement park by the beach.
It could have been Wildwood

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #2328
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Edit:

Lee, at least Brutus doesn't do things with the intention of hurting you. Aisha is out to punish me because my typing disturbs her. She hisses and puts her claws out -- although she's gotten better about her claws recently.

Also, is Brutus happy to have his man back and his family all in one place?
Very happy to have his sweet heart back
Old 10-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #2329
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
It's hard to really comprehend what has happened still. All I know is that we are a very feisty and resilient state and we will only rebuild better than before.

We will probably rebuild Seaside to be too nice for Snooki and the Situation and J-Wow and whoever else to want to be there
Yes, I'm sure you all will rebuild and everything will be good if not the same. I'm not one who minds change as much as others though.

But, If Mobile Alabama could rebuild after being absolutely flattened by Katrina, N.J. will do it too. And how many times has Florida rebuilt?

Galveston, poor town, has taken it's share of direct hits of massive hurricanes and rebuilds time again. But, they don't have things right on the beach anymore. People still have houses on the beach outside of town. They keep rebuilding no matter how many times they are wiped out. I don't know how they get insurance for it, but there's some federal funding for it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #2330
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Out of the blue I have a huge cold sore on the tip of my upper lip
Old 10-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #2331
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Need to get dinner going.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:27 AM   #2332
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Jess, here is a picture of the Galveston seawall. It's 17 feet high. It's not so scenic, but it helps in a big surge. During Ike, it was topped, so now they are proposing to make it higher. I don't know if they will ever get around to it . Ike was in 2008.

Last edited by star : 10-31-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:41 AM   #2333
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Now here is Ike topping the seawall.

The statue in the foreground is a memorial to all those lost in the 1900 hurricane that led to the building of the seawall.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:50 AM   #2334
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Out of the blue I have a huge cold sore on the tip of my upper lip
That sound painful!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #2335
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Even my little center had some damage. It was really nowhere near where the storm was even remotely hitting so I'm actually surprised. I expected no power, and I even expected trees down because it's a wooded area, but for some reason damage surprised me.

Anyway, it's minor And doesn't affect my store at all, and since we still have no power, I haven't had to talk to any bitchy customers since FRIDAY (And it doesn't look like I will any time soon )

Old 10-31-2012, 08:11 PM   #2336
#freeviktor

Lots of stuff like this around the center... little stuff...

Old 10-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #2337
#freeviktor

And this is like.. a good 3.5 hours away from where the storm hit. North Jersey, inland.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #2338
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Tired but home.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2012, 10:27 PM   #2339
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Today sucks and will likely continues. So I am saving everyone from my lousy mood.

Bye!
Old 10-31-2012, 11:09 PM   #2340
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Tired but home.

I hope everyone get electricity soon. Except for your store, Jess. Hope that stays out for a couple of weeks.
Closed Thread