Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 147 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #2191
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Well it's mostly in Pennsylvania now but we are still getting the occasional heavy gust of wind, and there are road closures everywhere with downed trees and power lines. The governor has said to stay off the roads unless you HAVE to drive somewhere.

NYC is.. well, there are no subways, some of the tunnels are flooded, it seems like all of downtown is flooded around the world trade center, etc, then there are no trains from Connecticut or NJ into NYC because those tunnels are also closed and all the bridges are closed as well I believe. So you cannot get in or out of NYC really (I don't know if it's known outside of this area that Manhattan is an island )
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #2192
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I should say, that I absolutely DO NOT like our governor AT ALL, but I do really like him when it's some state of emergency/disaster. With the hurricane last year and this year, he does not mince words and he tells people how it is. If he tells you to evacuate and you don't, he does not mind saying you are an idiot. I think he generally handles these sorts of issues well even if I hate his stance on education, taxes, etc etc
Old 10-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #2193
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

what a mess, sandy
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #2194
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

jess! I posted my boy's profile! Your turn!!
Old 10-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #2195
#freeviktor

Hahaha okay
Old 10-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #2196
country flag arm

I had to. But I can do Alex's if you want! Just thought you might want to do it.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #2197
country flag arm

I saw this and it made me realize he is far better looking than I was giving him credit for

I may or may not have choopped Federer from that photo.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #2198
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Me too It's ok!
Why so?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #2199
#freeviktor

Quote:
I saw this and it made me realize he is far better looking than I was giving him credit for

I may or may not have choopped Federer from that photo.
He is!!!

I don't find Alex to be good looking yet. He may grow into it
Old 10-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #2200
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Cougars.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #2201
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Why so?
Oh just a boring day. I will be much better tomorrow. You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
He is!!!

I don't find Alex to be good looking yet. He may grow into it
I didn't use to find Filip to be very good looking either, but I have already grown into it. But I also believe that Filip is just like Nole. When I first started liking Nole (he was 19 or 20), I didn't find him good looking, but he grew up to become a fine man. A lot of men are like these. I think Filip and Alex are like this.

Althoguh Filip already is good looking.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #2202
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Cougars.
Our thread is yours too. You like Filip too! And I wouldn't have got so much into him if it weren't for you tbh. So glad Nole won Shangai and you decided to lurk
Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #2203
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Oh just a boring day. I will be much better tomorrow. You?

I didn't use to find Filip to be very good looking either, but I have already grown into it. But I also believe that Filip is just like Nole. When I first started liking Nole (he was 19 or 20), I didn't find him good looking, but he grew up to become a fine man. A lot of men are like these. I think Filip and Alex are like this.

Althoguh Filip already is good looking.
Oh, sorry. What's so boring, though?

Haha, well we have really bad weather here, now. Last night, ironically, we also had a bit of a storm. Thunder, lightning and buckets of rain. One of the swimming pools got flooded with mud.

Being the daredevil that I am, I still decided to play tennis this morning despite the courts being so slippery, and I had a bit of an accident, but let's not go there.

Filip's decent looking, but a lot of the European players are much better looking than him. He's very charming, though. I think that's much more important than looks.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #2204
country flag arm

Europeans are generally better looking than Northern Americans anyway.

But seriously, Filip is of Polish ancestry, so he has the european genes anyway!
Old 10-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #2205
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Our thread is yours too. You like Filip too! And I wouldn't have got so much into him if it weren't for you tbh. So glad Nole won Shangai and you decided to lurk
I will avoid it. I like Filip a lot, you're right, but I get the feeling that the thread is for people who appreciate other things about him.

I don't think so. If I hadn't come along, you'd still like him. IIRC, you and star were already talking a lot about him. I just told you a bit about the Futures circuit so you could follow his progress. I'm very sure you would have achieved that without me, a very easy task.

I can't say that I share your sentiments about Nole winning Shangai, but I guess a consolation of it was that I ended up here. Only kidding!

Thanks, though.
Closed Thread