NFL Week 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute
Default NFL Week 8

bucs +6.5@1.87 even though they lost last week they had heaps of chances to win and freeman and vjack played great bucs are going to stack the box and make ponder beat them thru the air so get to see how good this rookie is
Time2burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 8

bucks have won 5 straight against vikings and freeman is 10-2 on artificial turf so hopefully if they dont win they keep it close
Old 10-26-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
bucs +6.5@1.87 even though they lost last week they had heaps of chances to win and freeman and vjack played great bucs are going to stack the box and make ponder beat them thru the air so get to see how good this rookie is
w should of had some on ml vikings so one dimensional ponder got found out got to stack the box and make him beat u
Old 10-28-2012, 12:03 AM   #4
country flag Time2burn

giants@1.75 giants will be out 4 blood cant see how cowgirls can take this
Old 10-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
country flag Time2burn

going to go big on giants im a degenerate gambler whos on a hot streak got to strike while its hot the memories of losing streaks and when u cant even hit a hot fav gives me shivers i think giants have been looking at this game since they lost at hm on national tv when no superbowl champs have fuk this will make my week so fukn awesome im drooling
Old 10-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping you are asleep Time and not watching this game.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:35 AM   #7
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
giants@1.75 giants will be out 4 blood cant see how cowgirls can take this
W dont think i will ever 4get about this game giants kicking ass 23-0 dallas playing worst u could ever see a team play my gf starts in ten mins tell her hey babe call in a sicky and we'll go eat at a nice place and il buy u something really nice up to u shes happy we muck around for 30 mins turn back tv wtf giants doing last i say they were 23-0 and in dallas territory with ball 23-16 my gf is pissed ok 90% my fault and 10%giants coaching wtf was with their play calling more convervative than a 80yo virgin nun giants cant even fukn get a first down and romo is on fire then romo to witten fuk dallas up by 24-23 gf chucks a tantrum ok i probably deserve it tell her chill eli comes alive 4qtrs he is the man and romo will throw a pick after heaps of nervous moments including the wtf eli pick giants going to win but again wtf pussy play calling this is what fuk my steelers bet against ten how did they fuk that up and then with 5secs left wtf romo to bryant td omfg i swear my heart stopped my gf is not happy and chucks the biggest tantrum ive ever seen god it was bad shes going off and all i heard was aiken the ass its a miracle td!!!! so shes going off i dont hear shit shes leaving so im like chasing her shit my bad babe after she leaves and shit u have to break something man because ur in fukn disbelief like omfg how did that fukn happen i just sat by myself for 20mins thinking where did i fuk up dumb bet? should of hedge man i would of bet broncos if i knew i won so i spent ages thinking i lost and then i have a small bet on sf giants thinking use that money do a stupid multi and i find out ny giants win because bryants hand was out 1 fukn inch omfg itfuknfeelsgoodman.jpg muddafukkn crazy day and what have i learnt from this i have no fukn idea
Old 10-29-2012, 05:17 AM   #8
country flag Time2burn

i was in a dark place bad times
Old 10-29-2012, 07:57 AM   #9
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I'm hoping you are asleep Time and not watching this game.....
He doesnt sleep,Cyborg?
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
W dont think i will ever 4get about this game giants kicking ass 23-0 dallas playing worst u could ever see a team play my gf starts in ten mins tell her hey babe call in a sicky and we'll go eat at a nice place and il buy u something really nice up to u shes happy we muck around for 30 mins turn back tv wtf giants doing last i say they were 23-0 and in dallas territory with ball 23-16 my gf is pissed ok 90% my fault and 10%giants coaching wtf was with their play calling more convervative than a 80yo virgin nun giants cant even fukn get a first down and romo is on fire then romo to witten fuk dallas up by 24-23 gf chucks a tantrum ok i probably deserve it tell her chill eli comes alive 4qtrs he is the man and romo will throw a pick after heaps of nervous moments including the wtf eli pick giants going to win but again wtf pussy play calling this is what fuk my steelers bet against ten how did they fuk that up and then with 5secs left wtf romo to bryant td omfg i swear my heart stopped my gf is not happy and chucks the biggest tantrum ive ever seen god it was bad shes going off and all i heard was aiken the ass its a miracle td!!!! so shes going off i dont hear shit shes leaving so im like chasing her shit my bad babe after she leaves and shit u have to break something man because ur in fukn disbelief like omfg how did that fukn happen i just sat by myself for 20mins thinking where did i fuk up dumb bet? should of hedge man i would of bet broncos if i knew i won so i spent ages thinking i lost and then i have a small bet on sf giants thinking use that money do a stupid multi and i find out ny giants win because bryants hand was out 1 fukn inch omfg itfuknfeelsgoodman.jpg muddafukkn crazy day and what have i learnt from this i have no fukn idea

All well that ends well Time. Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #11
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what have i learnt from this i have no fukn idea
What you have learned is throw it all on Ariz +7.5 tonight
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #12
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post

All well that ends well Time. Well done
cheers man hope u had giants too i feel sorry for romo hes getting bashed big time from media and fans if only dez didnt stick his hand to cushion the landing 1inch from being the hero