Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 140 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #2086
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

So sad that Filip does note nation is in his blog.
omg. I typed this on my phone!

Translation: So sad that Filip does not mention us in his blog.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #2087
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Kittens are babies.

Are you still flirting with Filip?

I'm watching storm news on tv and it reminds me why I don't watch tv news.

Oh, DirecTV has set up a channel just for hurricane news.
I'm not watching storm news anymore... I'd rather just bunker down and watch something to distract my mind from being terrified

So I have Boy Meets World on

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #2088
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I'm not watching storm news anymore... I'd rather just bunker down and watch something to distract my mind from being terrified

So I have Boy Meets World on
Hurricanes are such long drawn out events. You can see why down along the gulf coast people throw hurricane parties. The task is to keep yourself entertained.

But, did I hear that this is still a cat 1 storm? I think the problem is really that it's carrying a lot of rain. What the heck would the mid atlantic states do if hit with a cat 4 or 5?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #2089
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hurricanes are such long drawn out events. You can see why down along the gulf coast people throw hurricane parties. The task is to keep yourself entertained.

But, did I hear that this is still a cat 1 storm? I think the problem is really that it's carrying a lot of rain. What the heck would the mid atlantic states do if hit with a cat 4 or 5?
Someone in NT said it might become a cat 2 by the time it hits but do I trust NT for my news? No.

Yeah the problem is really the tides, plus a full moon, plus all the rain, plus it combining with the other cold front, etc.

Our poor shore is being destroyed

Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #2090
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Funny because that is exactly what I did. "I decided to love" Filip.

I am no cougar not even a kitten. I am 22 y.o.
That age gap is a big difference. I don't want to think about the abuse I would get from everyone if I started dating a 13 year-old. Same should apply to you!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #2091
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Someone in NT said it might become a cat 2 by the time it hits but do I trust NT for my news? No.

Yeah the problem is really the tides, plus a full moon, plus all the rain, plus it combining with the other cold front, etc.

Our poor shore is being destroyed
KInd of reminds me of that book: Perfect Storm.

I know when Ike hit Houston, it was only a category 3 storm -- just missing cat 4 -- but the rain was tremendous. One of my friends never lost power. She was very popular for a week. I was there for Alicia which was cat 3, but little rain and not as destructive as Ike. Still, I was one of the last to have power restored. A long, long week.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #2092
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

The power just went out in my bro-in-law's place. My nephew post on his FB a few minutes ago. Do you still have power, Jess?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #2093
#freeviktor

I do!!

Old 10-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #2094
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #2095
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Good luck!
Thanksssss! Hopefully it stays on as long as possible We had two small flickers almost an hour ago, but none since I started watching Boy Meets World... maybe the power just didn't like Saved by the Bell

Old 10-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #2096
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Flooding is always worse. In Hong Kong, most power lines are buried underground so usually very little power outage during a typhoon. Flooding by sea/salt water was the worst. Once the sea water flooded the mechanical rooms at the basement of the aprtment buildings near the water front in my neighbourhood and it took more than a month for people living there to have power, water and elevators. The buildings need power to pump water to the water tank at the roof. That's the one time that I was glad that my apartment was a few hundard yards back from the water front
Old 10-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #2097
#freeviktor

Yeah, luckily we don't have to worry about my house or neighborhood flooding, and luckily my grandparents have left their house yesterday already. I think with the last hurricane it almost reached their first floor from the basement so with this one I know they feel so attached to the house, but at their age they really shouldn't be having to deal with this all the time

Old 10-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #2098
#freeviktor

I just want my power to last me til about 7 pm because at 6 I can stream Made in Chelsea live Guilty pleasure

Old 10-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #2099
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Made In Chelsea?!

That's my mother's guilty pleasure, too!

I'm not a fan, it has to be said.

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #2100
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Yeah, luckily we don't have to worry about my house or neighborhood flooding, and luckily my grandparents have left their house yesterday already. I think with the last hurricane it almost reached their first floor from the basement so with this one I know they feel so attached to the house, but at their age they really shouldn't be having to deal with this all the time
Your poor grandparents.

I just hope you don't lose power.

To think that you were having freezing weather only a few weeks ago, and now a hurricane. It seems so late for hurricane weather.
Closed Thread