Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 133 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #1981
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I have good figure then
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #1982
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lovely house, Lee.

They should have something like Nature Conservancy for buildings. Architecture conservancy or something. Not sure you could get people to donate tho. There's a ranch south of here at the entrance to the Needles section of Canyonlands, N.P. that the Nature conservancy bought. The owners divorced and so the ranch was on the block. Finally, they made a deal with Nature Conservancy and now the wife (who has run the ranch for years) will get to live out her life there and operate it as a ranch. One of her sons helps with the operation. I'm not sure what happens to him at her death.

Raquel, is that Micaela's house?

I could live there. It's got a piano and a great view -- If it's got a wi-fi connection, I'm good to go.
Bob posted it on twitter, said it's his two babies.. so I take it it's their house. Amazing isn't it? Can't you buy one like that instead of the cottage here? I will move in with you

Quote:
I see there is a new poster who joined on October 4.

Dr. Mug. His first post was starting a thread. He's started 4 threads at least.

Dr. Mug annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have good figure then
Dom
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #1983
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm am caught up in my latin music today.

Would love a translation of these lyrics. But then maybe the song wouldn't be as good if I knew what he was singing.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #1984
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Dr. Mug annoys you?
He screams DA.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #1985
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I baked a cake. It's in the oven. I am a good cook, but a terrible baker.

star, should I get you a translation? Or not?
Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #1986
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Really good if you already have had two glasses of wine. Or if you are driving at night with the stars and the music turned up.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #1987
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

Is ok. Something about he's sorry to see her suffering with tears and sadness, but it's the destiny of april and the destiny equal -- meaning -- the destiny of all? I read the lyric in spanish. I could run it through google.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #1988
country flag arm

My cake is a mess But it tastes really good at least
Old 10-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #1989
country flag arm

Quote:

Really good if you already have had two glasses of wine. Or if you are driving at night with the stars and the music turned up.
Wow, this one is really cool and smooth! love it!
Old 10-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #1990
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

How can you be a terrible baker? Do you not follow the directions? Basically with baking, you should cream the sugar and the butter more than you think you should or want to.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #1991
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Wow, this one is really cool and smooth! love it!
Milton!

On youtube I am finding a lot of Avenida Brasil. music. :lol

I like this one too, but I can never find it because I always think the name is "American Heart."

The piano may be too much for some, but I love it -- not cool or smooth tho.

Last edited by star : 10-27-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #1992
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Ok. After this, I will stop. But his voice here -- oh my. You don't even need to know any of the words to have your heart fill with yearning. His voice is not perfect always, but the feeling is.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #1993
country flag arm

I followed the directions and messed it up. The cake collapsed, looks a mess, but at least it does taste very good.

Banana and chocolate cake
Old 10-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #1994
country flag arm

Quote:
Ok. After this, I will stop. But his voice here -- oh my. You don't even need to know any of the words to have your heart fill with yearning. His voice is not perfect always, but the feeling is.

I love brazilian music. I really do.

Bossacucanova, have you heard abou this band?
Old 10-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #1995
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I followed the directions and messed it up. The cake collapsed, looks a mess, but at least it does taste very good.

Banana and chocolate cake
Quote:
I love brazilian music. I really do.

Bossacucanova, have you heard abou this band?
I looked them up. Bossanova. I love it. For me Jobim is always my favorite there.

desafinado, Corcovado, Girl from Ipanema, insensatez.

For sheer happiness, I'm a samba girl

Also Yo Yo Ma has a CD Obrigado Brasil. So much fabulous music in this country. I also love those drums.
Closed Thread