Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 183 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #2731
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

i thought hot paire was playing noserer but it's still couple of hours away

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #2732
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

The Fed Reserve system isnt fair, but it gives economy more diversity. By creating money out of nowhere, bankers will go less bankrupt, they will always have a lot of money to lend to the other people that can invest in new technological industries and create jobs. Its not like those bankers are thinking: " mwahaha I will lend 100 billion this year and get 125 billion, with an inflation of 5% (so still a profit). The case is that those 20 billion doesnt always stays with the banker to go travel to Bahamas or something . Ok, maybe it happens. But some of It will be lend again, thus circulating wealth. Of course, in the end, the US bonds are worth nothing ( and the huge deficit of US shows they even cant pay them) So whak do you think we should do Arsen? Speak.

There was a comment in the video I agree:

" he only problem is that this is fair for the job creaters because theyu are creating jobs but then the government and banks will lend more and tax more which means that only the creaters can achieve success and that the average worker bee is in debt to the system our whole life. The creaters our out weighing us on our own profits. Then the banks get richer with the creaters and the government gets manipulated by the banks by using the little poeple as an excuse for economic collapse. "

He is right, but he forgets that working bees of today were the slaves of yesterday....still the fed reserve sounds better than slavery, i suppose.

/buddyholly

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-26-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #2733
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i thought hot paire was playing noserer but it's still couple of hours away
Same with Mugrin's match.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #2734
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Whats the problem with the bitter world? Arent we all bitter at some point in our lifes? Sometimes its fair to be bitter, its our right

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-26-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #2735
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
There was a comment in the video I agree:

" he only problem is that this is fair for the job creaters because theyu are creating jobs but then the government and banks will lend more and tax more which means that only the creaters can achieve success and that the average worker bee is in debt to the system our whole life. The creaters our out weighing us on our own profits. Then the banks get richer with the creaters and the government gets manipulated by the banks by using the little poeple as an excuse for economic collapse. "

He is right, but he forgets that working bees of today were the slaves of yesterday....still the fed reserve sounds better than slavery, i suppose.

/buddyholly

australian federal reserve bank has been cutting interest rate every quarter due to slow economy growth yet the four major banks don't pass the full cut meaning they keep making a profit for their shareholders. who are the major shareholders in banks? the executives of the banks.

saulo, i wouldn't compare you to buddyholly because at least you show some concern that capitalism is exploitation. on the other hand buddyholly get a hard on when a 8 year salvadoran girl is working for 2 cents a day in sweatshop to feed most of her family and yet it doesn't even cover the cost of a meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Same with Mugrin's match.
i wasn't aware that mugrin was close to winning another slam. i was still quite upset that tomic the tank engine showed up to noserer open.

i just noticed that my post count is four perfect eight's, if i were chinese i would be the luckiest man in the world.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #2736
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice to finally meet Andreea's male counterpart on MTF.
How could you insult Andreea with the "30 pairs of shoes" remark yesterday.

Hi trips & Co! Not gonna read Saulo's lectures. I am a slave, that's all I can say.

Last edited by MariaV : 10-26-2012 at 07:05 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #2737
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Bittersweet Symphony

on an unrelated note, aga is losing to errani, now i've seen it all

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #2738
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i wasn't aware that mugrin was close to winning another slam. i was still quite upset that tomic the tank engine showed up to noserer open.
All said and done, Mugrin's year has not been bad. Tomic will rise in 2013.

Quote:
i just noticed that my post count is four perfect eight's, if i were chinese i would be the luckiest man in the world.
I never paid attention but I thought you had a lot more posts than that. All those bans must have helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
How could you insult Andree with the "30 pairs of shoes" remark yesterday.
It's not an insult because it is true.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 10-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #2739
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
It's not the man's fault that a woman doesn't like him anymore and hence for some reason this obliges him to give up 50% of his income. Your response is a typical one removing women from all responsibility and placing the blame firmly on the man no matter what.
Not at all, I was trying to explain why the laws seem to advantage women/sexist. Of course the same applies with wealthy women that marry toyboys and then discover they are gay separate only that these cases are much more rare
Old 10-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #2740
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not an insult because it is true.
Well, she said she has 50+ by conservative estimate so....
I went and had to count my pairs, I barely have 20... so I'm unqualified even for the shoe discussion, not to mention the political debate here...
Old 10-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #2741
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

you are qualified, you're a woman, stand up for yourself, sista....
Old 10-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #2742
country flag tennizen

Barely 20? Really sad state of affairs.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #2743
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Rogi.

Maria, I've been in London about a month and already I have close to 10 pairs of boots.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #2744
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Federer would lose to Dimitrov in 2 - he would be way too preoccupied with looking at himself in the mirror.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #2745
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

I've got 23 pairs of shoes, including running and tennis shoes. Just counted. Mostly sneakers. I was raised in tough communist times
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread