Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 122 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #1816
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Granny Raquel… I like that, suits you.

I think that will stick. From now on, you sall be known as 'Granny Raquel'!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #1817
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

No. Quit it.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #1818
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

It's not as bad as tripwires calling me Baby George…
Old 10-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #1819
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

You have got to be kissing me. Being called.a granny isn't worse?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #1820
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

american politics my prime minister does not email me

I doubted me, actually.

I ave decided to move to Canada. Doctors (general practitioner) make in average 182 thousand euros a year
I told you already to go to Canada. You didn't listen.

Barack emails me about once a week these days. I expect I'll get them more often now since they seem to be increasing in frequency. I like the ones from Michelle best. They are upbeat and friendly.

Quote:
Course with the red cross over. What a week. But its over!

What is your certificate? I took a first responder course one time. It took about 4 days. We learned to splint and how to bandage a sucking chest wound. I never had anything happen to anyone, but I know a woman who was guiding a trip where a woman broke her pelvis or hip and they had to manufacture a stretcher and hike down the canyon to the river. San Juan river, not that it matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Barack has time to email you?

i filled in my mail-in ballot already. NOT ONE Democrat in my district for state senate and representatives Anyway, they would lose anyway *sign*

And I don't know why Barack/Biden is behind Romney/Ryan on the ballot And again in this election, the voting date in Spanish was wrong on some of the pamphlets/flyers printed and distributed by the county recorder's office. And she wanted me to vote for her again? But she's the only candidate on the ballot
Barack cares about me. He calls me by my first name. I feel his personal interest.

I don't vote for people who have no opponent. I refuse to inflate their vote totals.

Quote:
I don't have a car won't be doing much driving here in Coimbra. Just beware if you go to Chaves
I would feel better with you on the long straight roads here. When my neice visited me here, she had a co-worker who asked her if it was really true that there were long straight roads with no traffic like he saw in the movies. So she took a lot of pictures through the windshield.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #1821
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Kissing me? Things are going pretty quick there
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #1822
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I would rather not kiss you… but at least grannies are old and wise. Babies are cute… and not much else.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #1823
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had to quote before you edited.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #1824
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I would rather not kiss you… but at least grannies are old and wise. Babies are cute… and not much else.
Babies are cute and fun and adorable.

They blow bubbles and kick their feet.

Lots of things.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1825

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of people prefer kids, but I for some reason prefer old people.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1826
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I told you already to go to Canada. You didn't listen.

Barack emails me about once a week these days. I expect I'll get them more often now since they seem to be increasing in frequency. I like the ones from Michelle best. They are upbeat and friendly.

What is your certificate? I took a first responder course one time. It took about 4 days. We learned to splint and how to bandage a sucking chest wound. I never had anything happen to anyone, but I know a woman who was guiding a trip where a woman broke her pelvis or hip and they had to manufacture a stretcher and hike down the canyon to the river. San Juan river, not that it matters.

Barack cares about me. He calls me by my first name. I feel his personal interest.

I don't vote for people who have no opponent. I refuse to inflate their vote totals.

I would feel better with you on the long straight roads here. When my neice visited me here, she had a co-worker who asked her if it was really true that there were long straight roads with no traffic like he saw in the movies. So she took a lot of pictures through the windshield.
Canada Has bad weather. and I don't want to be rich but live in the middle of nowhere. I need to be in the middle of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Kissing me? Things are going pretty quick there
I meant kidding mw my phone!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #1827
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Lots of people prefer kids, but I for some reason prefer old people.
Really? How old?

Quote:
Canada Has bad weather. and I don't want to be rich but live in the middle of nowhere. I need to be in the middle of life.
Middle of nowhere? Yet you consider AUSTRALIA? Which is really the middle of nowhere. Also you complain that Canada has bad weather, yet you consider NORWAY??

Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto -- these cities aren't exactly lifeless.

Quote:
I meant kidding mw my phone!
Sure, sure.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #1828
country flag The Prince

Sure you meant kidding…
Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #1829
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
you wish

Quote:
I had to quote before you edited.
editing is for later on my phone it's hard
Old 10-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #1830

Quote:
Really? How old?

Middle of nowhere? Yet you consider AUSTRALIA? Which is really the middle of nowhere. Also you complain that Canada has bad weather, yet you consider NORWAY??

Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto -- these cities aren't exactly lifeless.

Sure, sure.
From 60 on
Closed Thread