Cyberbullying. - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #151
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexsplosive.

Life is not all about sex, Francis.

I find it remarkable that men know you are gay just by looking at you. Are you winking at them or something?

And did a random guy really show his dick to you? Where do you live? Oh Richmond. Hey, you live close to me! I live in Maryland in Montgomery County.

Also, do not complain about corruption in the city when you're basically a walking prostitute yourself

I have a question:
Do you find women hot and just find men more hot? When you see a sexy girl showing her boobs or something, do you get slightly turned on?
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2012, 07:19 AM   #152
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Also, do not complain about corruption in the city when you're basically a walking prostitute yourself
Actually, from my personal experience, all gay men that have come out of the closet are very open about their sexuality. And that is because by that time they have reached a new mental state that makes them seem like life is to be taken head on. I have a gay friend myself, he's always joyful and dressing in mysterious ways (to me). He never tried to do me though, he was very respectful when it came to my life. We met just last night, I showed him pictures of my baby girl, and he was (like he always was and always will be) a great listener, even though he was pretty slutty with other men we were passing by on the street.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-19-2012, 04:18 AM   #153
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Well, it's a small sample size, but everything I posted you weren't really in to and vice versa. Same with the couple of women we've shared.
Darhlin, I'm a whore. I like it all as long as it's hot, clean and functional. Beauty is beauty!

Quote:
I don't really have a type since I'm straight (that really turns you on, doesn't it?), but I'm not blind to hotness when I see it.
Oh, you're one of those str8 boiz

You have a type..........don't be shy about it. We all have types, even if it's as diverse as mine. You like masculine white guys with an edge. That's hot. Str8 guys who aren't insecure and have the mental freedom to recognize attractiveness regardless of gender are hot.

Quote:

Loving this guy too. While I'm typing this I realize I like my man crushes (who are all white with blond or brown hair) the best with facial hair, so I guess you can write that down
He's a hot one Definitely cute! And see, you do have a type You're just like my open-minded straight friends. If that man came onto you, let's be real. You wouldn't deny it, now would you

Quote:
You can find decent bars almost everywhere, though. But I'm happy there's at least something.
I'm happy too but to be honest, I find more success outside of bars in regular life situations than when I go to them

Quote:
I'm from Amsterdam, so there's almost too much choice for me! And I don't think I have to tell you how much fun you would have here.
Netherlands has one of the best gay scenes worldwide! Dutch guys have beautiful features, eyes, and are often tall. I'd love to go there once for a...........field trip
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-19-2012, 05:45 AM   #154
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Life is not all about sex, Francis.
Oh, you don't know us gays too well if you're saying that

Quote:
I find it remarkable that men know you are gay just by looking at you. Are you winking at them or something?
No, I'm just naturally sexy and men like what they see. I think basically everyone assumes I'm gay now. I know the people at my local store and barber do. I'm not really fem but I'm not overly macho, either. I guess I have a gay aura or gay face

When a man notices me, I give him a look back. To size him up and to let him know I know that he likes me

Quote:
And did a random guy really show his dick to you?
Yes, but that's not the first time something like that has happened to me

Quote:
Where do you live? Oh Richmond. Hey, you live close to me! I live in Maryland in Montgomery County.
Montgomery County, that's awesome, we do live pretty close to each other! Montgomery is really affluent and high class. I'd love to go there sometime. Hopefully you vote for Question 6 in November

Quote:
True, but I don't fuck for tips so my game is legal

Quote:
I have a question:
Do you find women hot and just find men more hot?
I find beautiful women beautiful. Like an art painting. But hot? Only like Angelina Jolie. Like the undeniably hot hot. To me, men are, yes, more hot. Men are definitely hotter overall. But there are undeniably sexy women in the world.

Quote:
When you see a sexy girl showing her boobs or something, do you get slightly turned on?
Boobs are gross. So no.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #155
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Actually, from my personal experience, all gay men that have come out of the closet are very open about their sexuality. And that is because by that time they have reached a new mental state that makes them seem like life is to be taken head on.
Yes, I agree! But it's a process, though. Not all out gay men have confidence. But simply coming out is a major self-pride and self-confidence gainer in itself. Being in the closet is a repressive way of living and coming out gives a gay person a new lease on life and individual freedom and that's something people who haven't had will take advantage of now that they do and are comfortable in their own skin.

Quote:
I have a gay friend myself, he's always joyful and dressing in mysterious ways (to me)................He never tried to do me though
Old 10-19-2012, 05:57 AM   #156
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: Spirit Day 2012!

Type in purple everyone for 10/19 in recognition of Spirit Day. That's today! Spirit Day is a very important day in showing LGBTQ youth we love them and they have a network of support. The support will be very welcomed by me and other LGBT posters/lurkers on/of this website
Old 10-19-2012, 05:58 AM   #157
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Every post I make today will be in purple to support Spirit Day!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #158
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
If that man came onto you, let's be real. You wouldn't deny it, now would you
Haha, I wouldn't go that far

I appreciate the hotness in those guys and can enjoy the view of them as I mentioned above, but even the thought of something small like kissing them doesn't turn me on in the slightest.
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #159
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Haha, I wouldn't go that far

I appreciate the hotness in those guys and can enjoy the view of them as I mentioned above, but even the thought of something small like kissing them doesn't turn me on in the slightest.
OK, your loss
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #160
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The support I've seen for Spirit Day on social media is amazing!

Later today I will be going to my cities' gay thrift store and selling clothes, with all donations towards great causes! And I'll of course be decked out in purple while doing so
Old 10-20-2012, 03:15 AM   #161
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Today is the most proud and happy I've ever been to be gay. Being gay is a gift. The hard times are definitely tough, but that just makes the good times that much rewarding.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #162
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today is the most proud and happy I've ever been to be gay. Being gay is a gift. The hard times are definitely tough, but that just makes the good times that much rewarding.
LOL. Wanting your asshole ripped by another man is a gift? I am glad, then, that I am not gifted
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:41 AM   #163
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
LOL. Wanting your asshole ripped by another man is a gift? I am glad, then, that I am not gifted
You didn't type in purple.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:52 AM   #164
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You didn't type in purple.
Red is my favorite color, trippy
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:39 AM   #165
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK.

I don't really see how any sexual orientation is a gift..
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread