Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 76 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #1126
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Guga is from Brasil?

I didn't know.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #1127
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You've just reminded me of some pretty embarrassing moments with that last sentence.

Yeah, you make some very valid points. One of the reasons I like the American system is that you can take your time before you decide what to major in, so if I chose to go there I could quite feasibly carry on with maths, physics, economics and even take up something else as well, before deciding what to concentrate fully on after two, maybe three semesters. Certainly America is on my radar, and my application is still a year away.
That seems a wise decision, and living in a diferent country is allways good! I'll do it myself next year, I'm still not sure to where
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #1128
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But I am not a bad person, neither will I treat my patients badly. It's what i like.

BTW, my Masters thesis? I have decided to do it in psychiatry with a teacher I loved. It's going to be about the correlation of humor disorders and sunlight/seasons. Support me. It's what i love!
What did I say? I would never think you would treat your patients badly. I was only letting you know that I have had experience with the profession.

I don't mind active research into the brain. I think it is fascinating and probably that most mental illness is related to brain structure/chemistry. It's only the elements of psychiatry/psychology that have little scientific support that concern me.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #1129
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I keep teasing my brother that he will eventually become a killer once he graduates as a doctor. He agrees, but says he can only do his best. His conscience will be untarnished.

Some people are made for it, and some are not. I couldn't do it.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #1130
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to get too deep, but sometimes I think having it really easy when you are young is not the best thing. Some adversity prepares one for life. :
Not that life felt that easy at the time! Although I was pretty mature, there was still some teenage drama, and the fact that I was a bit more mature than most kids made going through high school seem pretty hard at times.. Just looking backwards now I see how easy I had it!

But I do understand what you mean about being more prepared for life when you come from a more adverse seembackground.. it is probably true.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #1131
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I keep teasing my brother that he will eventually become a killer once he graduates as a doctor. He agrees, but says he can only do his best. His conscience will be untarnished.

Some people are made for it, and some are not. I couldn't do it.
It's always good to know yourself.

That husky picture reminded me of Miska.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #1132
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not that life felt that easy at the time! Although I was pretty mature, there was still some teenage drama, and the fact that I was a bit more mature than most kids made going through high school seem pretty hard at times.. Just looking backwards now I see how easy I had it!

But I do understand what you mean about being more prepared for life when you come from a more adverse seembackground.. it is probably true.
That's the thing, though, isn't it?

If life is easy, you start to take things for granted and when things dramatically change, you find it hard to adapt as you were so comfortable and happy bring where you were

If you aren't settled, you are always ready to move on adapt. It's slightly easier, or so I have been told.

One thing you should know about me is I am wrong 77.3% of the time, so I wouldn't know.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #1133
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

You know when life is real easy? when I sleep

talk to you all tomorrow from very likely one of the ten most beautiful cities on earth!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #1134
country flag arm

Quote:
That's the thing, though, isn't it?

If life is easy, you start to take things for granted and when things dramatically change, you find it hard to adapt as you were so comfortable and happy bring where you were

If you aren't settled, you are always ready to move on adapt. It's slightly easier, or so I have been told.

One thing you should know about me is I am wrong 77.3% of the time, so I wouldn't know.
I am wrong very often too. And it's ok!

go to bed, George! you too Pedro. star can stay a bit longer.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #1135
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Thanks, mom.

Since it's only 5 p.m. here, I'm glad for a later bedtime.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #1136
country flag The Prince

I would go to bed if I could, I'm babysitting right now, though.

You sound just like my mother, though!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #1137
country flag arm

Quote:
Thanks, mom.

Since it's only 5 p.m. here, I'm glad for a later bedtime.
you are welcome! I am very understanding and sensible. why do you think you like me so much?

btw, you should know that Jess bought Samsung SIII!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:13 PM   #1138
country flag arm

Quote:
I would go to bed if I could, I'm babysitting right now, though.

You sound just like my mother, though!
as a job or your siblings?

I might be a great mom one day. Should my country and my profession allow it.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #1139
country flag The Prince

Quote:

As a job. It's great. Being paid to go on the Internet and watch TV.

Just be a bit tired in school tomorrow, but I'd rather have £15 and be tired!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #1140
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

Oh, I'm happy for her!

I am supposed to get my new phone tomorrow. Can't wait.
Closed Thread