Sapeod Q&A - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #721
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Did not know that you were being sarcastic.
Are you really that stupid? Check the date of that post you quoted. February 2011, a year and half ago, when I was 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Haters gonna hate Sapeod. Your hating is only making me stronger. You don't know jack about THE Thread, so just give it time... Trust me, it'll work out
That thread is pointless. Not much else to say really. End of discussion.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...

Last edited by Sapeod : 10-16-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #722
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

How would you rate your sense for humor ?
Old 10-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #723
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
How would you rate your sense for humor ?
I may seem pretty serious and stoic most of the time on here but I have as much of a sense of humour as anyone else. It just doesn't show on a tennis forum.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #724
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Do you appreciate Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder and/or Yes, Minister? Which do you like the best?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #725
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Why are a spoiled child ?
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #726
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Do you appreciate Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder and/or Yes, Minister? Which do you like the best?
I've only seen Black Adder and some Monty Python stuff and 2/3 episodes of Fawlty Towers. They're pretty funny, I like them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Why are a spoiled child ?
Why are a spoiled child? Sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't understand what you were asking.

Last edited by Sapeod : 10-16-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #727
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

A question about your ethics:

A person has murdered a close member of your family/loved one. You know 100% that he did it. However, thanks to bribes, clever manipulations of evidence, alibi provided by "witnesses" and intimidation, the murderer escapes the jail sentence and is set free. A day later a person approaches you who claims to be a professional assassin who offers to take care of your "problem" since the courts couldn't do it. Do you take him up on his offer? If no, why?

True legends of the game

Nadal = GOAT

2004-2007 = Weakest era in tennis
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #728
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

This is more of a command rather than a question but I'll say it anyway: Tuna Altuna.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #729
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
A question about your ethics:
You love these murdering questions, don't you?
Quote:
A person has murdered a close member of your family/loved one. You know 100% that he did it. However, thanks to bribes, clever manipulations of evidence, alibi provided by "witnesses" and intimidation, the murderer escapes the jail sentence and is set free. A day later a person approaches you who claims to be a professional assassin who offers to take care of your "problem" since the courts couldn't do it. Do you take him up on his offer? If no, why?
The person dying right after thr trial would come straight back to bite me in the ass, since I have a motive for killing him (he got away free and I'd be pissed as hell at that). If, however, me and the assassin can set everything up to make me 100% innocent and that he won't get caught either, then yes, I would.

Word of advice: don't murder anyone close to me and get away with it
Quote:
This is more of a command rather than a question but I'll say it anyway: Tuna Altuna.
No.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #730

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
No.
Why not?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #731
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Why not?
He had potential with that name, but his ranking is disappointing.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #732

Quote:
He had potential with that name, but his ranking is disappointing.
I know right?! Do you think he likes tuna?

Quote:

Old 10-17-2012, 12:37 AM   #733
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
I know right?! Do you think he likes tuna?
I bet it's his favourite thing to eat.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #734

Quote:
I bet it's his favourite thing to eat.
One more:

Would you ever consider taunting Topspindoctor by calling him Topspinprostatesurgeon?

Quote:

Old 10-17-2012, 12:41 AM   #735
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
One more:

Would you ever consider taunting Topspindoctor by calling him Topspinprostatesurgeon?
Perhaps. I have to be careful these days with insults though. I've had around 10 bans and 15 infractions. I haven't been banned for 2 years, so I think I should be safe from a permanent one for the moment, but you can't be too careful. I used to be much more hostile back in the day and I wouldn't hesitate to call him it back then. Too bad he wasn't around then.