Has anyone been to the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #16
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone been to the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Apparently, you cannot access the practice sessions. The FAQ I had been consulting must have been for the other BNP Paribas Open, the one in Indian Wells. I probably mistook that page for that of the Paris BNP Paribas Masters.
I am sorry to hear that, but that was the same some friends told me after they went to Bercy!
I am sure you will have a great time anyway and I am already looking forward to hear your report

I am going to Valencia on saturday and can´t wait to be there!!

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #17
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #18
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
I am sorry to hear that, but that was the same some friends told me after they went to Bercy!
I am sure you will have a great time anyway and I am already looking forward to hear your report

Valencia must be really exciting! It's "his" tournament after all, I'm sure you can see plenty of him over there!

I'm not sure my report will be very exciting, the seats I have are really crappy, they're very very far from the court. I might have to buy binoculars
Unless they have some event like an autograph session with Ferru, I probably won't see much of him.

Anyway, I see this as practice for Roland-Garros When you're a newbie you always make mistakes, you must practice as well to become a tournament-savvy fan!
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Valencia must be really exciting! It's "his" tournament after all, I'm sure you can see plenty of him over there!

I'm not sure my report will be very exciting, the seats I have are really crappy, they're very very far from the court. I might have to buy binoculars
Unless they have some event like an autograph session with Ferru, I probably won't see much of him.

Anyway, I see this as practice for Roland-Garros When you're a newbie you always make mistakes, you must practice as well to become a tournament-savvy fan!
Hopefully an autograph session won't be too much at once, you might faint!

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #20
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

Have a fun time Birte. Please take lots of pics Have fun and stay safe. (I'm only saying that because I heard Spain is having riots & it wouldn't be fun being caught in the middle of all that chaos)

And Sophitita, You have fun in Paris I'm looking forward to your stories.
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #21
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, Valencia (both the city and the tournament) are just great! I was there the last 2 years as well and I think it´s a very fan-friendly tournament.

Sophitia, I am sure your report WILL be exciting! I like to read about your feelings and everything. It´s your first time at a tennis tournament, or? I think this is very interesting, especially to see if everything was as you expected it to be.

Ferru is normally very good at fans activities, so I would say it´s pretty Ferru could give an autograph session, crossing fingers for you!

I am sure you will love Roland Garros next year then! I personally prefer outdoor tournaments, because everything is so much easier there. Of course in Roland Garros there are always so many people and you have to queue almost everywhere, but I really like the tournament a lot!

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 10-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #22
on clouds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
Have a fun time Birte. Please take lots of pics Have fun and stay safe. (I'm only saying that because I heard Spain is having riots & it wouldn't be fun being caught in the middle of all that chaos)
Thanks Iram I am sure it will be a great time and of course I will take many pics, as I always do
Yes, I know about the riots, but I think it´s more in Madrid and Barcelona. The last 2 years I experienced Valencia as a very calm and beautiful city, much smaller and less tourists than in Madrid or Barcelona.
I really hope it has stayed this way.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #23
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Hopefully an autograph session won't be too much at once, you might faint!
LOL! No, don't worry, I won't faint. I'm not the hysterical fan type. I do faint very easily, as a matter of fact, but not in that kind of circumstances.

After all, I did meet the greatest of all my sports idols several times in real life, had a chat with him (in Italian ), and even had coffee with him, and I did not faint!
What I tend to do when I get close to an idol of mine and become anxious, is simply stare. I don't scream, cry or faint, I just stay there and watch. Believe it or not, sometimes it actually attracts more attention (because it's weirder )
Old 10-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL! No, don't worry, I won't faint. I'm not the hysterical fan type. I do faint very easily, as a matter of fact, but not in that kind of circumstances.
That must be annoying! Under which circumstances does the fainting usually happen?
Quote:
After all, I did meet the greatest of all my sports idols several times in real life, had a chat with him (in Italian ), and even had coffee with him, and I did not faint!
Who?
Quote:
What I tend to do when I get close to an idol of mine and become anxious, is simply stare. I don't scream, cry or faint, I just stay there and watch. Believe it or not, sometimes it actually attracts more attention (because it's weirder )

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
country flag Sophitia36

Quote:
That must be annoying! Under which circumstances does the fainting usually happen?
Well... It depends; I think I really fainted about 4 times. But I've been very close to fainting a number of other times as well.

The first time, it was after having undergone anaesthetics for an operation. I fainted twice in a row during my piano lesson, my teacher was scared out of her mind! Apparently, it happens to some people.

Then, it often happens when I'm in a place that's too warm and confined. It happened once on a bus, and once on a plane. There was no specific reason. Once I almost fainted during an exam session which I was supposed to invigilate (I was tired, and it was also too warm), but I recovered.

And also, hypoglycemia makes me faint. Once I really fainted after having food poisoning (since I was so sick and could not eat, I must have had nothing left in my body to sustain me, I fainted and hurt my neck pretty badly when I fell - that was the worst). And recently, I almost fainted while queuing in a very crowded place to buy some food (we were having a very late lunch, so I guess the hypo + overcrowding + heat combination was responsible).

EDIT: And also, I forgot that one, but recently I donated blood for the first time, and I felt perfectly fine during the process, but I very nearly fainted afterwards. I was kind of expecting that one, though, and so were the nurses so it was OK.

So yeah it's quite annoying, especially when you injure yourself while falling. Otherwise, it's only embarrassing when you wake up and everyone's looking at you

Quote:
Who?
A Russian cyclist called Berzin (yes I know it's weird and no ones knows him anymore apart from me - that's why it was relatively easy to meet him )
Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #26
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sophitia, You really do faint a lot. I've never heard anyone fainting this much. As long as u're okay in the end! Can you imagine what you're going to be like if you get in within a few feet of Ferru? I saw him withing a few footsteps away from me in Monaco this year. I nearly died out of happiness. I just stood there frozen and had a big dorky smile plastered on my face. LOL Ahh he truly brings out a the "girl" in fangirl!
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #27
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Sophitia, I hope you will be okay!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #28
country flag Sophitia36

I'll definitely be OK! I don't faint from strong emotions