Boy Scouts: Don't let your anti-gay policy deny my son his Eagle award. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #31
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boy Scouts: Don't let your anti-gay policy deny my son his Eagle award.

I saw him on Ellen, seems like a nice kid.

Shame.
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #32
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boy Scouts: Don't let your anti-gay policy deny my son his Eagle award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Wow excuse me this is utter BULLSHIT. I just became an Eagle Scout 2 years ago and am very proud of it, I was surrounded by great scout masters and accepting troop members. It was hard work, but worth every second. I can't believe some scoutmasters are acting so juvenile, it is absurd!

As a fellow Eagle Scout I support this 100%, Scouts is about being a kind citizen, who is and I quote from the scout law, Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly courtesy, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. If a scout shows all these traits and had a pretty cool Eagle Project, then they deserve the honor, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!! I'm disappointed with the BSA

Btw what was his project?
His project was a tolerance wall he worked on with middle school students at his former middle school he went to. He was bulled in middle school and wanted to do his part to bring the kids at that middle school together as well as reach out to currently bullied students at this school.

Ironic that Ryan makes a tolerance wall to shed light on bullying and then gets bullied by a group that lacks tolerance.

Thank you for your strong words, I agree fully with your comments
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #33
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a great guy. Glad that he's getting tons of support.