News and articles about David - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #346
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and articles about David

He's just twitted this pic, which shows that at least he's chilling out right now

Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 01:15 AM   #347
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #348
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, poor David! I feel so bad for him! With Rafa out due to injury and Juanqui retiring, I wanted something good to happen for one of my favorite Armada boys! Good luck in your next tournaments, David. I hope you and Juan Carlos can make the final in Valencia.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #349
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

David had to pull out of the China Open and also Shanghai because of illness. Don't know if the illness was already the reason for his performance against Benneteau, or if he was simply exhausted and caught a virus (usually it happens like this, they attack you when you're weakest!)

Well, in a way, it's probably for the best. I mean, I was really quite scared at the idea of him playing virtually every week and then having to lead the Spanish Davis Cup team in the final against the Czechs.

I really would like Spain to win that Davis Cup badly, because I think at last it would be an opportunity for David to be truly acknowledged... He's always been in Nadal's shadow, now if he can lead Spain to victory without him, he will certainly get a lot of credit. I don't necessarily think he's very interested in that, actually, but I would be happy to see his efforts rewarded with a little more recognition than he usually gets.

Get well soon Ferru, have a good rest and come back to us even stronger!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #350
country flag Edda

Aw, poor David! Get well soon, Ferru!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #351
country flag Sophitia36

I've just found this French article, which says that David is now officially qualified for the London Masters thanks to Tsonga's defeat against Djokovic.

http://www.sport365.fr/tennis/atp/ma...e-899305.shtml
Old 10-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #352
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I've just found this French article, which says that David is now officially qualified for the London Masters thanks to Tsonga's defeat against Djokovic.

http://www.sport365.fr/tennis/atp/ma...e-899305.shtml
that is awesome news! thanks
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #353
country flag Edda

Congratulations, Ferru!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #354
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

From French TENNIS+ Oct./Nov. 2012

I translate

What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
- I brush my teeth.

The last thing before going to bed?
- I need to read a few pages before falling asleep.

Who is your favorite personality?
- Nelson Mandela.

What was your favourite subject at school?
- History

Aside from tennis, what do you like most in life?

- Staying with my family and friends, doing other sports such as paddle, football or cycling.

What do you hate most?
- I won’t tell you.

What was your most recent big purchase?
- I'm building a house in my village in Spain.

What do you listen to most often on your iPod?
- Madonna, Michael Jackson and also Spanish songs.

If you get hungry during the night, what do you eat?
- A fruit

When was the last time you cried?
- When my grandfather died a few years ago.

One of your last big parties?
- With all the Spanish team at the end of the London Olympics.

Aside from your racquet, what do you take always with you?
- My iPad, it's always with me, to access the Internet, to read, look at pictures.

How many friends do you have on Facebook?
- I do not have a Facebook account.

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- I do not know, maybe doing studies.

Who is the sexiest WTA player?
- Ana Ivanovic or Maria Kirilenko.

If you had one superpower what would it be?
- To fly.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #355
country flag Sophitia36

Thank you, great stuff!

Nelson Mandela, history, Michael Jackson, taking up studies... All perfect answers!

But what did Sharapova do, that he should forget to mention her?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #356
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview, thanks for posting

I didn´t know Ferru is building a house in Javéa, but interesting to know

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #357
country flag Edda

David and I share a hobby-reading-and a love of cats. How neat that he is builing a house in Javea. Overally, great interview.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #358
country flag Edda

Michael Jackson seems to be a favorite among Spanish players. Juanqui likes his music, too.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #359
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE this interview. thanks SO much for sharing and translating. I hope one day he posts pics of his house. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #360
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Thank you, great stuff!

Nelson Mandela, history, Michael Jackson, taking up studies... All perfect answers!

But what did Sharapova do, that he should forget to mention her?
Sharapova might be objectively pretty, but she's far from sexy.

I applaud him for that
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote