Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #871
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I made myself pasta with cheddar cheese and ham. Simple but decent and tasty.

I think it would have been better if someone else had made it, though.
No parents or brother to cook for you? Or grandparents? Sounds yummy. I love past. Like LOVE

I had to cook mine as well
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #872
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Mum and stepdad are out this evening so I'm babysitting younger siblings. So I also needed to make my own dinner.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #873
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mum and stepdad are out this evening so I'm babysitting younger siblings. So I also needed to make my own dinner.
You have younger siblings you didn't mention? Talk!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #874
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Fire Brigade at ready
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #875
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a story about a teen helping rescue a boy (who had locked himself in an upstairs room!) from a fire.

If you let the video continue, it will show a cat who alerted a family to a fire.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oregon-teen...4#.UHxtU7Qcs20
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #876
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You have younger siblings you didn't mention? Talk!
Okay…

Well they are half-siblings.

My younger half-sister is 6, nearly 7. My younger half-brother is 5.

There's quite an age gap between us, but that's just how life turned out.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #877
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay…

It's not always easy for a teenagers to have such young siblings, but you seem to have a good attitude.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #878
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Here is a story about a teen helping rescue a boy (who had locked himself in an upstairs room!) from a fire.

If you let the video continue, it will show a cat who alerted a family to a fire.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oregon-teen...4#.UHxtU7Qcs20
Now that you mention stories, how many episodes of Downton have you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Fire Brigade at ready
?

Quote:
Okay…

That is cool, although I understand they may be a bot annoying at times. It's the age. My parents are divorced. If money were abundant, I would LOVE to have more siblings with whatever partners they would get together with. Feels lonely being just 2 siblings!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #879
country flag The Prince

It's tough. I have to study quite hard a lot of the time, or I should have to, lol. They can get in the way sometimes but mostly it's not a problem.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #880
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
?
If he cooks and fire breaks out
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #881
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

You remember that I'm addicted to This American Life, right?

I listened to this segment
Quote:
A teenage girl gets bitten by a shark, rushed to the doctor's office, stitched up, and told she'll be totally fine. Crisis averted, right? Not so much. Ira tells the story
So the doctor tells the family (N.Z. or Australian, can't remember) that she might act strangely during the night because she is in shock but that the SHOULD IGNORE HER and not worry about it. So as she tries to tell her parents about her increasingly distressing symptoms, they follow the doctor's instructions. She's only 13 so she has to depend on her parents to help her but they DON'T. When she begins to struggle to breathe they decide to take her to the hospital that is quite some ways away and they get stopped at a bridge by a flock of sheep being herded across. She is finding it hard to hold on and wants to slip into unconsciousness, but fights it.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radi...oesnt-kill-you
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #882
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Now that you mention stories, how many episodes of Downton have you watched?

?

That is cool, although I understand they may be a bot annoying at times. It's the age. My parents are divorced. If money were abundant, I would LOVE to have more siblings with whatever partners they would get together with. Feels lonely being just 2 siblings!
My parents divorced when I was about eight or nine. At that point me and my older brother were really close. We would always go and visit our dad together every other weekend and then spend the rest of the time at home with our mother. It's kind of sad thinking back to it, especially as it was at the time of another real family tragedy. Times have moved on, though, I've got a good relationship with most of the people in my original family and the new extended family. There's always going to be falling outs, especially as I'm going through a notoriously tricky part of life when it comes to controlling emotions.

I know exactly what you mean about having a big family, but they always, without fail, end up badly. People fall out over lack of attention. My best friend is from a family of five siblings. The oldest is 25, and they've just about all got along for the last few years or so, but as everyone starts going off to uni, meeting partners, things go wrong.

Another family I know which is also five siblings have completely fallen out, because of one of the parents.

It's a nice idea in theory, I can just picture sitting around a huge table with all of the siblings and their partners and thir families, but it never works. The tightest families always maintain the best internal relationships.

I know exactly
Old 10-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #883
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Fire Brigade at ready
True.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #884
country flag The Prince

And in case Lee is still in the dark as to what I look like, I've now posted my mugshot on the pics thread thanks to Raquel's advice/persuasion.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #885
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You remember that I'm addicted to This American Life, right?

I listened to this segment So the doctor tells the family (N.Z. or Australian, can't remember) that she might act strangely during the night because she is in shock but that the SHOULD IGNORE HER and not worry about it. So as she tries to tell her parents about her increasingly distressing symptoms, they follow the doctor's instructions. She's only 13 so she has to depend on her parents to help her but they DON'T. When she begins to struggle to breathe they decide to take her to the hospital that is quite some ways away and they get stopped at a bridge by a flock of sheep being herded across. She is finding it hard to hold on and wants to slip into unconsciousness, but fights it.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radi...oesnt-kill-you
I didn't know you were addicted to that! How about answering my question about Downton Abbey?

Quote:
My parents divorced when I was about eight or nine. At that point me and my older brother were really close. We would always go and visit our dad together every other weekend and then spend the rest of the time at home with our mother. It's kind of sad thinking back to it, especially as it was at the time of another real family tragedy. Times have moved on, though, I've got a good relationship with most of the people in my original family and the new extended family. There's always going to be falling outs, especially as I'm going through a notoriously tricky part of life when it comes to controlling emotions.
What's cute (and good) about you is that you do share your feelings and emotions. Most guys your age would be ashamed and hide it from others. I know the anonymity of the world wide web helps, but still, not many people would do it the way you do. It's a great thing that will eventually end up helping you out going through all that! At least you're not trying to fool yourself. Which is what I do, I try to fool myself and pretend the problem doesn't exist.

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean about having a big family, but they always, without fail, end up badly. People fall out over lack of attention. My best friend is from a family of five siblings. The oldest is 25, and they've just about all got along for the last few years or so, but as everyone starts going off to uni, meeting partners, things go wrong.

Another family I know which is also five siblings have completely fallen out, because of one of the parents.

It's a nice idea in theory, I can just picture sitting around a huge table with all of the siblings and their partners and thir families, but it never works. The tightest families always maintain the best internal relationships.

I know exactly
You said it yourself yesterday, no relationship is perfect. NO RELATIONSHIP. Friends, boyfriends, family, if you're very close, it can't be perfect.

I have on sibling, 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 6 uncles and aunts, and 6 cousins. This is my family... feels too small.
Closed Thread