Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #856
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Thanks for the gallery of paintings, Raquel. The one of the skirt is my fave. I love the way the cloud on the skirt goes into the background too. [

Also, I see how her painting has developed. I will be interested to see what she does when she is more secure in her own voice and style.
She already has a style. I associate her with one of my 3 favorite painters (Gaudi, Frida and Miró). Her style is very similar to Miró's. When I see his paintings, I feel like those come from a more mature version of my sister!

Quote:
That guy also wrote that Murray simply waits for his opponents' errors. How can people watch tennis and say these things? Can't they see the brilliance of these players? It must be a sad and sorry life to be finding top players so lacking. For me, even though I can see areas of improvement for Nole, Rafa, and yes, even the great god Federer, the interesting thing is how they compensate for the lesser parts of their games and also the psychological war on the court. Not just between the players but also within the player himself.
Bla, bla, bla! Mostly you just care for how hot they look.

Ok, I am joking. For me, liking Nole is also about his imperfections. If I were to mind mostly about the perfect, beautiful, delicate game, I would fangirl Roger. But that is boring.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #857
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It's pure talent.

I love her use of colours in the top two pictures, the picture depicting you is cute, but the one I love the most is the bottom one. Maybe because it's one of my favourite novels.
That painting was a project for school. She had to "make" a project about the Holocaust. Most kids showed up with a dissertation, she did that.

Ok, I am going to swim now. There is a perfect Olympic pool 5 mins for here, I pay 2€ for 95 mins.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #858
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Bla, bla, bla! Mostly you just care for how hot they look.

Ok, I am joking. For me, liking Nole is also about his imperfections. If I were to mind mostly about the perfect, beautiful, delicate game, I would fangirl Roger. But that is boring.

Yes, I am simply a fangirl. I realize that as a female I have no valid opinions or insights.

It is true that I don't have any ugly players as faves.

Some imperfections are endearing and others not so much. The overhead is not endearing. I don't understand it and I don't like it when others laugh about it although I accept they are right.

Demeanor on the court means a lot to me. Murray has the kind of game I normally like, but I can't stand the way he is on the court. Also he mumbles. I have tried and tried to like him because of his game, but I can't. I don't dislike him though -- except sometimes when he really annoys me. Roger's on court demeanor (well, off court too) is just --- words can't describe my feelings.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #859
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
That painting was a project for school. She had to "make" a project about the Holocaust. Most kids showed up with a dissertation, she did that.

Ok, I am going to swim now. There is a perfect Olympic pool 5 mins for here, I pay 2€ for 95 mins.
Wow. That's creative and a good use of lateral thinking.

Enjoy your swim! I remember the days when I liked swimming. It was a good few years ago, though. I more or less hate water now.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #860
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,5496173.story
Old 10-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #861
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful. I never like large logistical processes at the factories as there are dangerous things that could go wrong. Reall very sad.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #862
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

It's scary and terrible.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #863
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I hope these two never get to be lawyers.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...s-habitat.html
Old 10-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #864
country flag The Prince

This is turning into a very melancholy thread!

What a shameful thing to do by those two men.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #865
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
This is turning into a very melancholy thread!

What a shameful thing to do by those two men.

Sorry!

I find a happy story.

U.C.Berkeley is considered one of our premier law schools. It's really shocking to me that these irresponsible young men are enrolled there.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #866
country flag The Prince

Don't worry, it was a half-hearted joke. I like to know what's going on Stateside, sothank you for posting those.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #867
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Here is happy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1962880.html
Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #868
country flag The Prince

I love stories like that. Proves what a great help animals can be to us. Bless that dog and family.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #869
country flag arm

I cooked the most delicious dinner. Pasta with green pepper sauce, rocket leaves and tomato. YUMMY

What's dinner in your homes tonight?
Old 10-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #870
country flag The Prince

I made myself pasta with cheddar cheese and ham. Simple but decent and tasty.

I think it would have been better if someone else had made it, though.
Closed Thread