Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #751
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
star, you do realize that if I end up going to MC this will mean the end of the streak for Rafa?.. You might want to bribe me to go to Rome.
My dear, I don't worry about that sort of thing. It's trivial. I don't expect him to win MC until he retires. Also, I have faith in Rafa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Don't think you can trick star paying for your airfare to Rome
The airfares are so cheap there, I might do it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #752
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
My dear, I don't worry about that sort of thing. It's trivial. I don't expect him to win MC until he retires. Also, I have faith in Rafa.

The airfares are so cheap there, I might do it.
Looks like you have more faith in Rafa than in me. Mind-blowing day for me: Filip, Nole saving 5 MPs, that photo of Murray, finally learning the difference between your and you're, and now this...

It's cheap, but not that cheap. Depends. Lets say that if I go to Rome, I would be happy if I found a 100€ return flight. It's not so bad, but it seems expensive when compared to the 30€ I normally pay to fly to and from Madrid, or the 12€ I once paid to a round flight for Barcelona.

But like I told Lee, I wasn't really thinking about a money bribe. some other vBribe

Last edited by arm : 10-14-2012 at 09:10 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #753
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I just spilled a cup of really hot tea all over me, this computer and the table.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #754
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just spilled a cup of really hot tea all over me, this computer and the table.
Hope you did not burn yourself
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #755
country flag arm

star :sobbing FREAKIN Annabel Croft just shared huge spoilers about Dowton Abbey today's episode on twitter. It's huge. She ruined it for me. I hate her. Don't go to twitter if you follow her.

EDIT: And now she deleted it. But I am still going to tweet her about it. And I will shout

Last edited by arm : 10-14-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #756
country flag arm

Quote:
Hope you did not burn yourself
I am just burning in rage against Annabel Croft really.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #757
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
star :sobbing FREAKIN Annabel Croft just shared huge spoilers about Dowton Abbey today's episode on twitter. It's huge. She ruined it for me. I hate her. Don't go to twitter if you follow her.

EDIT: And now she deleted it. But I am still going to tweet her about it. And I will shout
What an assholelita! Hate her. I'm glad I don't know it. I hope you yell at her and call her all sorts of names and report her to the BBC and also to the gestapo. Also the NKVD. and FARC.

I'm so sorry for you.

Who is this woman? I don't even know her.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #758
country flag arm

She is the tennis journalist for Eurosport. She does Game Set and Matts with Wilander and she is one of the most famous tennis journalists in Europe. You knew her for sure.

Former player I think.

Old 10-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #759
country flag arm

On another note, George The Bulldog might very well be trying to buy a war with me on twitter over Filip's attention. I will win it, considering that I am the girl here and we are fighting over a boy.

Although he looks pretty cute George, I mean.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #760
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's my turn burning my hand. I am making my weekly soup. The cover for the stock pot is made with thick glass so it's not hot to touch. thus, I forgot the steam coming out when I open it was steaming hot

And I forgot all the pain when TV showed the point that earned Nole's the last BP when Murray serving for the match in second set.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #761
country flag arm

Quote:
Now it's my turn burning my hand. I am making my weekly soup. The cover for the stock pot is made with thick glass so it's not hot to touch. thus, I forgot the steam coming out when I open it was steaming hot

And I forgot all the pain when TV showed the point that earned Nole's the last BP when Murray serving for the match in second set.
we can always (almost) count on nole to make us feel better!
Old 10-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #762
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Some Raque followed me on twitter..sohould I be scared?
#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #763
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
She is the tennis journalist for Eurosport. She does Game Set and Matts with Wilander and she is one of the most famous tennis journalists in Europe. You knew her for sure.

Former player I think.

If she's a sports reporter why is she blowing chunks all over Downton Abbey?

I don't know her thank god. But I did tweet her a mean tweet.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #764
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On another note, George The Bulldog might very well be trying to buy a war with me on twitter over Filip's attention. I will win it, considering that I am the girl here and we are fighting over a boy.

Although he looks pretty cute George, I mean.
Hahaha. Game on.

Thanks, but it's not true…
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #765
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

George I finally know how you look now Raquel (who is pretty but I knew that before ) mentioned it
#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread