Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, CAMPEOON - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #286
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, CAMPEOON

I LOVED Nole's racket break at 5-5 in the first set hehehe but I wasn't happy at that point, what a terrible net play it was But WHAT A FIGHT NOLEEEEEE Keep it up!!!!!! Nice revenge also And a fantastic Masters Shanghai to add to this great year and fabulous career

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #287
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Seb! I am doing well. Thank you! (guess it's better answer your question here than in GM)

How's work for you?
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #288
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Everything good!! Working hard to pay this new appartment hehe A lot less parties than in the good old days (I was recently looking at some of our 2004-2006 posts in the Guga chat thread, seems like I was partying every weekend lolll what a bad boy I was), more time with family and close friends Had a great trip to Los Angeles anmd Palm Springs last August, would love to go again I'm in love with the desert I think

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 10-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #289
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
Everything good!! Working hard to pay this new appartment hehe A lot less parties than in the good old days (I was recently looking at some of our 2004-2006 posts in the Guga chat thread, seems like I was partying every weekend lolll what a bad boy I was), more time with family and close friends Had a great trip to Los Angeles anmd Palm Springs last August, would love to go again I'm in love with the desert I think
you were just young and had fun.

come to IW tournament next march. the weather is much better than august!!! IW is where I watched the first and last live match of Guga
Old 10-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #290
country flag Billabong

OMG I would love to!!! I went to the stadium and the lady there let me visit Center court, what a beautiful one it is (much better than the Rogers Cup in Montreal loll I gotta be honest) I have to day, I've never seen such heat in my whole life!! I've been to Cuba, Hawaii, France, Italy etc. but this is a whole new level to me I really loved Palm Springs and the surrounding villages, also Joshua Tree National park and Palm Canyon Guess next time I have to go visit Arizona!! You still live there? How's Little Lee??

Old 10-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #291
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Still here. Little Lee is Lee Jr. now and a teenager. Like you when we first met in Guga's forum
Old 10-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #292
country flag Billabong

OMG youre right, can't believe its been already more than 10 years since we first met !! I was like 16 y.o. is Lee jr a calm boy or more of the agitated type of teenager??

Old 10-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #293
country flag minh

minh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond repute

He will seemingly retake the no.1 spot in the end of the year if he keeps his current form. I love it
minh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote