Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 163 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #2431
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Yippie Kay Yay

can you blame them.. even judy murray would be supporting horseface over sourface.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #2432
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Don't piss Scoobs even more, Thanos
Old 10-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #2433
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Did Andy wasted MPs too?
Old 10-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #2434
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
The difference between the two is that, while both of them look like they are well aware of their worth, Murray is genuine and wants to improve the aspects of his life he is really interested in no matter if it's his tennis or his playstation game, Nole wants to be this larger-than-life persona, model, public figure, humanitarian, Church savior, well known, loved and respected, bref......Roger Federer

and Su*it Andreea . What a spectacular result!
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #2435
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know if that austrian guy jumped from the stratophere yet? i want to see if he becomes a human fireball on live tv.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #2436
country flag Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Don't piss Scoobs even more, Thanos
why would he be pissed since his nadal fan just like wildegirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

and Su*it Andreea . What a spectacular result!
you didn't answer what kind of people. don't make me get duong, so he can lay the smackdown on your baby again.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #2437
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

It was nothing- was trying to make a joke but was too lazy to follow it through-just remembered guys from college who would bend over backwards to do menial tasks for pretty girls

Barely slept 4 hours so would be a perfect time for duong to make an appearance with his 30 sentence posts.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 10-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #2438
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Felix Baumgartner is going to try again on Sunday morning whatever time they use in New Mexico.

Thanos should be happy with Nole winning.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #2439
country flag Thanos

Quote:
It was nothing- was trying to make a joke but was too lazy to follow it through-just remembered guys from college who would bend over backwards to do menial tasks for pretty girls

Barely slept 4 hours so would be a perfect time for duong to make an appearance with his 30 sentence posts.
no i'm just a nice guy that all. if you knew me in real life then you would know that.

duong got nothing on prima donna and his racist essays. i never forget when he blamed romanians for all of italy crime. that when i stop reading his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Felix Baumgartner is going to try again on Sunday morning whatever time they use in New Mexico.

Thanos should be happy with Nole winning.
on seven news that said it was be broadcast live at 11 30pm but i checked the official site and said it will happen in 2 hours.

i don't like nole. i just don't hate him as much as the other four.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #2440
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

duong why use 30 words when one can use 2000. Primadonna basically thinks all Romanians are gypsies.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #2441
country flag acionescu

Quote:
What a spectacular result!

Old 10-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #2442
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
no i'm just a nice guy that all. if you knew me in real life then you would know that.
You must be although nice is too simple a label and not really applicable to most people imo.

Quote:
duong got nothing on prima donna and his racist essays. i never forget when he blamed romanians for all of italy crime. that when i stop reading his posts.
I don't really mind duong except that he gets caught a lot in his own narrative. I actually enjoyed primadonna essays-used better English- never paid much attention to the content.

Btw, did you see what No1e had to say about Tomic and his 85%?

Quote:
"To be honest, I don't think it's a great answer. But he will learn," Djokovic told reporters. "I'm sure that he loves this sport. I know him well, maybe more than other guys. I know he's talented. He truly loves the sport and has high ambitions. It's good to be confident, but also be modest, be aware of your abilities and also try to have results before you start speaking in the media different things. But he also has a lot of pressure from media.

He comes from a big country that has a Grand Slam, lots of expectations. He was the best junior in the world. He reached 2011 quarters of Wimbledon, fourth round of Australian Open. There's a lot of things going on there through his head. He's probably aware of the fact that he can face the big players, he can win in five sets, as he did this year in Australia. So physically and mentally he's there. But if he can do it on a regular basis, that's something that tennis is actually asking from him.”
Old 10-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #2443
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Nole is back in town, bitches! *

Hell yeah.

*If someone recognizes themselves as a bitch, please report this post for the sake of your integrity.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #2444
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Reported.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #2445
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

EliSter infracted for abuse of the report button.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Closed Thread