2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #466
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Obviously not a bait. I actually meant to rep him about it, but I can't rep people on my phone. Shouldn't have discussed that here, I see that now. Sorry

and I noticed you changed it
That is fine actually. It exposes my haters for the lunatic losers that they are and shows again that I am a truly nice guy, courteous and considerate and all that, with posters that are not complete tards.

But again, posters that are not retards already know that.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #467
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Blasphemy.
If it happens, it will be because of Noletard terrorists, like what happened with the Hahahaha threads a few years back.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #468
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

how is not that mug guga2021 on the list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #469
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
ACC is still weeks away and you're already generating plenty of reporting.

You all need to calm your tits down on this thread - nominate and keep your powder dry for the actual contest - where, by the way, many of the forum rules still apply so it's not a free for all

If the insult hurling doesn't calm down, the whole contest can, of course, be cancelled.

I thank you.

I see I finally got nominated.

What took y'all so long?
Why hasn't Elister been banned yet, gurl?
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #470
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
BJ with some quality campaigning, pretending to be hurt by stuff posted here while he's just as bad.
He isn't fooling the market, though he may chicken out like last year
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #471
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
He isn't fooling the market, though he may chicken out like last year
Noletards keep on stalking me. Why? Why can't they handle someone not worshiping the object of their collective lust? Why do they all behave as if they were No2e's overly possessive crazy girlfriends?
Old 10-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #472
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Okay.I'm game.Oh, and if that MMA/UFC event ever takes place, I promise, I'll be gentle with ya.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #473
country flag Thunderfish8

Thunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond repute

pusher for life - he literally has nothing good to say... ever... like seriously... its all shit

Mark Lenders - the obsession with Ferrer being a vulture is the perfect example of clownishness. However, credit to him for having some real sense during the US Open Super Saturday fiasco.

Berdych Monaco Granollers Troicki Roger-Vasselin Lu Paire

PAW Titles: Brisbane 2012 & 2014
FITD Titles: Marseille 2014
Tennis Tipping Titles
Singles: Orleans CH '11, Tampere CH '12, Medellin CH '12
Doubles: Noumea CH '13 w/ Chirag, Cherbourg CH '14 w/ BMT360
Thunderfish8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #474
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Noletards keep on stalking me. Why? Why can't they handle someone not worshiping the object of their collective lust? Why do they all behave as if they were No2e's overly possessive crazy girlfriends?
Lol, I have no idea what you're talking about there. Anyhow, the fact remains you were yellow last year
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 10-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #475
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
Oh, God . This is a good effort, mate.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #476
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Lol, I have no idea what you're talking about there. Anyhow, the fact remains you were yellow last year
Sure you don't...

I withdrew for the market phase of the event, because it does not respect the spirit of the ACC. I was in the draw and lost early, despite major attempts by a few of Rafatards and Noletards to paint me as a favorite and an overall bad guy. The same is happening this year, even if the forces of Rafatardistan are weakening. As you can see, quite a few Noletards have taken their places, like yourself.

Nevertheless, if the spirit of the ACC is respected as a showcase of assclownery, and the ACC does not turn into a Who do I hate the most competition, I should again lose early to an actual assclown.

Most of the people calling me a favorite have actually made it a lot further than me in past editions...

Food for thought.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #477
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Calling out Sapeod.

Why you neg me bro?

And by bro I mean never my bro, punk.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #478
Slacker

We'll see, you have a pretty good chance of going far this time around, the market doesn't lie
Old 10-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #479
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
We'll see, you have a pretty good chance of going far this time around, the market doesn't lie
As I was saying, quite a few dedicated Noletards stalkers are trying to paint me as a favorite.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #480
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
That nickname will not stick. Too long.

By the way, only reason I am ranked highly in ACC is because I don't like Noserer. And if you speak out against the Swiss ballet dancer, all the Noseretards will immediatly vote for you in the ACC. Noserer babysitter club even has mod support around here.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Have a nice day.
Closed Thread