2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #451
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

ACC is still weeks away and you're already generating plenty of reporting.

You all need to calm your tits down on this thread - nominate and keep your powder dry for the actual contest - where, by the way, many of the forum rules still apply so it's not a free for all

If the insult hurling doesn't calm down, the whole contest can, of course, be cancelled.

I thank you.

I see I finally got nominated.

What took y'all so long?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #452
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Really, scoobs?

This year's lead-up thread has been quite tame in comparison to previous years'.

Or perhaps the MTF populace has thinner skin than before? Perhaps both.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #453
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Really, scoobs?

This year's lead-up thread has been quite tame in comparison to previous years'.

Or perhaps the MTF populace has thinner skin than before? Perhaps both.
Thin skinned probably. Maybe I'm becoming an ACC nostalgia-tard but in the early days people who dished it out could take it. These days they throw shade then act butthurt when it comes back.

Oh I see it was Thanos who nominated me. That would be about right.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #454
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I would like to propose Nole spam for your consideration. You know the many reasons why this one is a strong candidate, but recently, her defense of Raferminator masterful ID photoshop reinstated her as a top contender. And if that was not enough, the new Trisomic Nole picture from her sig (with GOD written under it) is yet another coat of fangirlism. And she was already pretty heavy on fangirlism to begin with.
That trisomic joke (also on your avatar) is not fun at all. Rather insulting and disrespectful. And not really to Nole tbh.

I think You're better than that, BJ.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #455
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Im sorry u complain calling you BigJane and you use word retarded on daily basis. Only dim-witted thing here are your remarks.

Hum... Blatant bigotry on your part, while I just state the obvious: you and quite a few of your Noletard buddies are actually huge tards. That can't be news to you. You might be in denial about that, and your unhealthy hateful obsession with me might be affecting the little common sense you might possess.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #456
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
That trisomic joke (also on your avatar) is not fun at all. Rather insulting and disrespectful. And not really to Nole tbh.

I think You're better than that, BJ.
You don't find Nole gives out a trisomic vibe on that pic?
Old 10-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #457
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

No. But Nole is hardly the person that could feel insulted by it.

And as for the rep, you can apologize to my family.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #458
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
No. But Nole is hardly the person that could feel insulted by it.

And as for the rep, you can apologize to my family.
Consider it done.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #459
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

disgusting that so many will no reach worthy positions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #460
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

BJ with some quality campaigning, pretending to be hurt by stuff posted here while he's just as bad.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #461
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, BigJohn is the definition of a mug. Adding to his legend by falling for simple bait.

I wonder if more people are going to retire to avoid being crowned ACC master? Groove and HianGOAT have already done so.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #462
country flag electronicmusic

electronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond repute

Another one: evilmindbulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo
Watching Serena play makes me self-conscious about the size of my biceps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo
Watching Roger play makes me feel good about my biceps.
electronicmusic is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #463
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
ACC is still weeks away and you're already generating plenty of reporting.

You all need to calm your tits down on this thread - nominate and keep your powder dry for the actual contest - where, by the way, many of the forum rules still apply so it's not a free for all

If the insult hurling doesn't calm down, the whole contest can, of course, be cancelled.

I thank you.

I see I finally got nominated.

What took y'all so long?

Blasphemy.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #464
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Wow, BigJohn is the definition of a mug. Adding to his legend by falling for simple bait.
So you question arm's motive? I don't, she is not like that. Adding to my legend because of that? Wow... I am not the one who comes across as a douche right now.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #465
country flag arm

Obviously not a bait. I actually meant to rep him about it, but I can't rep people on my phone. Shouldn't have discussed that here, I see that now. Sorry

and I noticed you changed it
Closed Thread