2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #391
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
good luck with that... if there was any sense of decorum in this place we wouldn't have to be subjected to your grotesque presence... mtf was better without you, you should know that...

but, you are welcome to hang around for the upcoming festivities...
Awwww, still trying to insult me? Too sad, a grown adult acting like a petulant 10 year old. Go get some surgery to fix your monstrosity of a face, take $20 and buy some sort of personality, and get back with me.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #392
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Awwww, still trying to insult me? Too sad, a grown adult acting like a petulant 10 year old. Go get some surgery to fix your monstrosity of a face, take $20 and buy some sort of personality, and get back with me.
deep breaths now filo, in with the good... and out with the bad... ahhh... now doesn't that feel better...? wouldn't want to see you get in a tizzy now would we...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #393
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
deep breaths now filo, in with the good... and out with the bad... ahhh... now doesn't that feel better...? wouldn't want to see you get in a tizzy now would we...
That's still to come when the proceedings get under way.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:40 AM   #394
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Flyboy (this nick was more suitable to him, because the quickness he is banned from MTF, makes me think he has some kind of wings) is always a good contender, but I think he will feel the pressure of defending his tittle...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #395
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
You may not like Viruzzz as he is a Fedtard but he actually contributes to this forum and will go pretty far in the popcon I think. And Scarecrows? He is one of the most sensible posters on this board and has vast tennis knowledge.
Scarecrows is a bitter hater, just like you, only much bigger.viruzzz, "rock star", "badass", "novelist", one thing is sure, if MTF is ever gonna organize MMA/UFC event I'll challenge him.I'd prefer AJ to be the ref in the octagon/cage/ring.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:42 AM   #396
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinclown View Post
BigJane and Fairy.V are are sure campaigning hard here. A few more outbursts of nerd rage and they will be bookies' favs for sure. Just hope they don't draw each other in SF, such apocalyptic contest of clowns is best reserved for the main event
What a lame baiting attempt.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #397
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Scarecrows is a bitter hater, just like you, only much bigger.viruzzz, "rock star", "badass", "novelist", one thing is sure, if MTF is ever gonna organize MMA/UFC event I'll challenge him.I'd prefer AJ to be the ref in the octagon/cage/ring.
I'd accept and the best will win.

Also, you can see who'll go further just checking ourselves, your posts and signatures are full of hate and nonsense. If you're 25 years old, please, grow up, Nick. You need it for yourself.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #398
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I'd accept and the best will win.

Also, you can see who'll go further just checking ourselves, your posts and signatures are full of hate and nonsense. If you're 25 years old, please, grow up, Nick. You need it for yourself.
That means me.
Please don't embarrass yourself and get off your high horse.
How old are you?Why you're hiding your age?
Old 10-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #399
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Ima vote for Nikkos the whole way through!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #400
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Ima vote for Nikkos the whole way through!
Dylan, my homeboy!
Old 10-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #401
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That means me.
Please don't embarrass yourself and get off your high horse.
How old are you?Why you're hiding your age?
20 years old, my good greek pal.

"That means me", so mature.

Relax dude, chill, drink a beer and go watch some Shanghai highlights as a preview, the forum is consuming your brain cells.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #402
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dylan, my homeboy!
I got you Nikkos!

But in return you must vote for me (I'll probably lose 1st or 2nd round because of my high quality posts though )

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #403
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I got you Nikkos!

But in return you must vote for me (I'll probably lose 1st or 2nd round because of my high quality posts though )

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #404
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
20 years old, my good greek pal.

"That means me", so mature.

Relax dude, chill, drink a beer and go watch some Shanghai highlights as a preview, the forum is consuming your brain cells.
No, just realistic.
I rarely drink alcohol, but when I do, I drink Ouzo.Don't drink too much beer, it'll make you fat.
You're the one who should relax.This forum is for fun and entertainment.Anybody who takes it seriously has a problem.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:11 AM   #405
country flag viruzzz

I'm pretty relaxed, I had a really good friday.

Okay then, I'd keep it my way, and you'd keep it your way. I'm okay with that.

I actually like your style sometimes, but I think there are good serious moments in this forum and I enjoy them the same as other users.

In the funny-way, I'd prefer T-doc or other users, but whatever, no personal thing with you.

Keep it cool.