Sapeod Q&A - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2012, 04:15 AM   #706
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I can suggest:
Self Assurant Powerful Entity Of Death.
I had originally planned another suggestion, but I forgot it
A couple of other ones:
Scottish Army Professional, Exterminating On Demand
Socially Advanced Person, Expert On Dilemmas
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #707
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What was your favourite novel when you were much younger, say ten years-old?
I don't remember having a favourite novel when I was 10. I didn't read novels back then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Why did the towers fail at the floors where the planes hit them? That is the way they fell. This is the fundamental question that must be answered by the conspiracy theorists, but not one of them, to my knowledge, will discuss this. It is like falling at the first fence at Aintree - every time.

Of course, I can't prove that all those policemen and firefighters weren't inside job employees who rushed up to the floors where the planes hit with tons of explosives. Yes that must be it. That is why the buildings fell like that. Finally, a viable explanation.
As far as I know, the buildings were meant to withstand impacts like that. The building shouldn't have collapsed like that, yet it did. The way it fell was like it was a demolition. I've read and seen many people on different programs say that the building should not have collapsed due to the fire or due to the planes. Why did it collapse the way it did then? It was a demolition job.

Also, why did the 3rd building that fell (it was near the two towers) fall exactly the same way? In fact, it caved in on itself. Why did that happen? It shouldn't have collapsed as it was not even hit by any planes and no debris fell into it. There was no fire either. That building had no reason to collapse. Simple explanation: it was a demolition job.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #708
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you have against THE Thread? Do you even know what it's about?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #709
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
What do you have against THE Thread? Do you even know what it's about?
From the looks of it, it's just a random, pointless thread. You just had the misfortune of me actually bothering to post in it and telling you so. I could've done that to many, many other threads but I decided against it.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #710
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you not like winged aardvarks?
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #711

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
From the looks of it, it's just a random, pointless thread. You just had the misfortune of me actually bothering to post in it and telling you so. I could've done that to many, many other threads but I decided against it.
THE bolded portion proves that you don't know what THE Thread is about... Can you just wait until it gets filled up?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #712
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond repute

Who's your favourite WTA player?
Will Murray be able to win another slam? Or will he be a one slam wonder like Brian Teacher and Juan Carlos Ferrero?
DDRickyDD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:15 AM   #713
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Yes, I am.

No, I wouldn't.
I wouldn't disgrace myself with the thought of paying for sex. Nor would I be so desperate that I'd pay for something I could easily get in future.

Yes, of course I do.
I am disappointed with his losses at slams, but deep down, I know he will win multiple slams in the future. Anyone who thinks otherwise, as I've already said numerous times, need to really think and look at the evidence. Federer & Nadal are slumping, Murray is getting better and he's getting hungrier. He will win slams. A hungry, in form Murray beats Djokovic every time.
I actually appreciate the fact that you are a virgin. many people don't understand but it's a great quality meaning you have something to wait for, and something to look forward.

Would you have some wild sex with Andy Murray? Are you a homosexual (fine with me btw). What other men than Mandy do you dream of?
Do you think that Serbs have bigger penises than Scots/Brits in general? Do you feel that your pee pee is too small? does it hurt? lol

K, I fuc.ked it up, just couldn't help it but I was very serious about you being a virgin. I have some respect for you. I wish I wasn't as stupid when I was younger . Dear Aby I hope you answer my questions soon.

Last edited by Alex999 : 10-12-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #714
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I actually appreciate the fact that you are a virgin. many people don't understand but it's a great quality meaning you have something to wait for, and something to look forward.

Would you have some wild sex with Andy Murray? Are you a homosexual (fine with me btw). What other men than Mandy do you dream of?
Do you think that Serbs have bigger penises than Scots/Brits in general? Do you feel that your pee pee is too small? does it hurt? lol

K, I fuc.ked it up, just couldn't help it but I was very serious about you being a virgin. I have some respect for you. I wish I wasn't as stupid when I was younger . Dear Aby I hope you answer my questions soon.
He's only 15, of course he would be a virgin.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #715
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think of chickens as pets?
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:10 AM   #716
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a fan of J.K Rowling's work?

Do you think England will win world cup again?
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #717
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Why do you not like winged aardvarks?
Winged aardvarks? The fuck did I just read?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
THE bolded portion proves that you don't know what THE Thread is about... Can you just wait until it gets filled up?
It's a pointless thread. Simple as that. Enjoy being pointless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRickyDD View Post
Who's your favourite WTA player?
Wozniacki. Too bad she's on a slump. Radwanska too, I don't mind her.
Quote:
Will Murray be able to win another slam? Or will he be a one slam wonder like Brian Teacher and Juan Carlos Ferrero?
No, he will win more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I'm a virgin because I don't give a shit about sex. It's not because I'm responsible or anything. That said, I agree.
Quote:
I'm not homosexual, therefore I don't have fantasies about men.
Quote:
The fuck is this shit?

First of all, I have no evidence that says Serbian penises are bigger than Scots'. If you can find some data on this then...keep it to yourself. No, it's not small (it's normal sized) and no it doesn't hurt.

Quote:
Stupid? Don't make me laugh. Me stupid? I've said this many times and I'll say it again. I'm on of the few posters on here that are actually very intelligent and know what they're talking about.
Quote:
He's only 15, of course he would be a virgin.
Do you all get my age wrong on purpose? It's written right under avatar. I'm 17. Can you not read numbers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
What do you think of chickens as pets?
I wouldn't have them myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Are you a fan of J.K Rowling's work?
Not particularly.
Quote:
Do you think England will win world cup again?
Hell no

Old 10-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #718
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pksmith10s View Post
how old are you?
Quote:
I'm 15.
Did not know that you were being sarcastic.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #719
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did not know that you were being sarcastic.
He wasn't. He made that post one and a half year ago though, mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #720

Quote:
It's a pointless thread. Simple as that. Enjoy being pointless.
Haters gonna hate Sapeod. Your hating is only making me stronger. You don't know jack about THE Thread, so just give it time... Trust me, it'll work out

Quote: