2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #361
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

2012 acc is just weeks away.

you have seen enough clownish posts all year to get a reasonably good idea of who are the ones that will likely be in contention for the top prize, arse clown of the year.

you can count the clay death warrior out. he is permanently sidelined from mtf because of ban issues. despite his run last year, he likely wont be a factor with insufficient preparation.

who will capture the top prize? there are many who say this is a weak era but plenty of clowns have emerged this year. could this year bring first time finalists who are also first time acc contestants?

you have the floor. have at it and have fun.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.

Last edited by Pirata. : 10-12-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Pirata. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #362
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh much better

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #363
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

what about clowns like nadalsharapova, dmitriverdasco, aloimeh and seingeist?

surely they have been nominated, i imagine?
Old 10-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #364
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
2012 acc is just weeks away.

you have seen enough clownish posts all year to get a reasonably good idea of who are the ones that will likely be in contention for the top prize, arse clown of the year.

you can count the clay death warrior out. he is permanently sidelined from mtf because of ban issues. despite his run last year, he likely wont be a factor with insufficient preparation.

who will capture the top prize? there are many who say this is a weak era but plenty of clowns have emerged this year. could this year bring first time finalists who are also first time acc contestants?

you have the floor. have at it and have fun.
in spite of his permaban, i'm going with start da game all the way. the biggest clown i've ever seen here by far, and that's saying a lot. 100% legit too. i encourage every sane poster of this forum to vote for him. to the newbies, i encourage you to check his old posts in order to take the correct decision.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #365
country flag abraxas21

Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
No one here can actually hold a candle to BigJane, Safintooln1 and Looner. Those 3 are the Big 3. Unbeatable.
those are tools but they're just trolls, and pretty lame at it too. it's depressing to see the sad state of affairs of GM today. always the same old bickering and fights over meaningless things... i guess the mug era in tennis goes hand in hand with a mug era in tennis commentary.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #366
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I think with the Djoker fans, they stand as a team. They don't have real standouts, but as a group they can be
yes, that much is true.

many fakertards are quite annoying but never TOO annoying. the biggest clown is nick the greek but even that guy is trolling most of the time, so not a genuine clown in my book.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #367
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Mugbraxas talking rubbish about good old SDG. He was here for one or two months in 2012, he has absoltuely ZERO business winning this. Even if he was here full time, there would've been at least ten better candidates.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #368
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Voice of reason this Abraxas, refreshing that tard of his calibre is trying to explane us what real tardisam is. Kinda ironic coming from him.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #369
country flag GSMnadal

Nostalgiatard to say the least

Old 10-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #370
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone explain to me what this is?

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #371
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to propose Nole spam for your consideration. You know the many reasons why this one is a strong candidate, but recently, her defense of Raferminator masterful ID photoshop reinstated her as a top contender. And if that was not enough, the new Trisomic Nole picture from her sig (with GOD written under it) is yet another coat of fangirlism. And she was already pretty heavy on fangirlism to begin with.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #372
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Forgot these huge tards Viruzz, Scarecrow, FailoV, jcampire or something like that.
You may not like Viruzzz as he is a Fedtard but he actually contributes to this forum and will go pretty far in the popcon I think. And Scarecrows? He is one of the most sensible posters on this board and has vast tennis knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everko View Post
orka_n is also near the peak. His constant longing for Soderling coming back is overboard and the Rafa hate never goes away when the legend is injured.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #373
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
in spite of his permaban, i'm going with start da game all the way. the biggest clown i've ever seen here by far, and that's saying a lot. 100% legit too. i encourage every sane poster of this forum to vote for him. to the newbies, i encourage you to check his old posts in order to take the correct decision.
I am researching some of SDG's work from 2012, and he has passed his peak even this year

Now, the question will be whether a past-peak SDG is still enough to be champion of this year's competition despite being banned since April. Surely he will get a top 10 seed at least, but I wouldn't have an issue with someone else winning it.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #374
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
You may not like Viruzzz as he is a Fedtard but he actually contributes to this forum and will go pretty far in the popcon I think. And Scarecrows? He is one of the most sensible posters on this board and has vast tennis knowledge.
I dont like Viruzzz not cause he is Fedtard its cause his sense of humor is lame and his contribution to forum is just few bad attempts of funny threads. About Scarecrows, his vast knowledge can be seen in imature trolling in Olderer threads and victories.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #375
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

BigJane is a VERY homophobic phrase and don't bother telling me it isn't. I ask of you all to refrain from using it.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread