Why are ballbashers more highly regarded than tacticians like Murray? - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #151
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Why are ballbashers more highly regarded than tacticians like Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
Hey Sapeod do you think all of us here are saying Murray is a pusher for fun?If every single living person on this forum says he is a pusher then he is a pusher
No, I think you all call him that because you're all clueless and have no idea what a tactician is.

You're all wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Yeah I always thought Murray had the game to win a slam. It was just a question of whether he could handle it mentally. Clowns of this forum said his fh is not good enough or his second serve Shows how much they know about the game
Quote:
He's not a pusher. He hits flat and hits winners. Also has a big first serve and can actually volley. And he is a smart player. Dull is a pusher. No game plan. Just moonballs, retrieves, and waits for errors. No intelligence in the way he plays whatsoever.
Exactly. This poster knows what he's talking about. Why can't anyone else see this?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #152
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are ballbashers more highly regarded than tacticians like Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
No, I think you all call him that because you're all clueless and have no idea what a tactician is.

You're all wrong.

Exactly. This poster knows what he's talking about. Why can't anyone else see this?
People may have had a point before Murray won a slam but the ones who keep criticizing him now are obvious haters. They just can't handle the fact that they don't have a player(Murray) and a poster(you) to hate on anymore. It's turning into desperation now.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #153
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are ballbashers more highly regarded than tacticians like Murray?

Uhh, Crapeod has become so annoying since Mandy fluked a slam. I can't wait till that pusher fades away into obscurity.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #154
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Murray is not a pusher. How many times do I have to say this?

He is a tactician. That's the truth. If you don't like that, that's your problem.

Also, I find it ironic how an Argie is making fun of Andy's game when their top player can do nothing but smack the ball into the middle of the court the same way every single time and move like an elephant. Hilarious.

How about you get out of my thread if I'm boring you?

Or are do you actually have something relevant to contribute?
It seems you dont get it, right? the WHOLE MTF make fun of his game, not only argentinians...

After 5 months of ban I was expecting to see a more mature sapoed... I was wrong :S

Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #155
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
It seems you dont get it, right? the WHOLE MTF make fun of his game, not only argentinians...

After 5 months of ban I was expecting to see a more mature sapoed... I was wrong :S
The most hilarious thing is that Crapeod was actually a fan of Del Potro and predicted he would win RG 2012. Later on, he edited his posts, changed the topic title and started calling him brainless/one dimensional etc. Bandwagoning at its finest.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #156
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Most people are casual fans of the game, and prefer the crash bang wallop of players whacking the ball silly. Tactics and finesse are foreign concepts to most. To them, I say go watch baseball - it's uncomplicated and gives you all the brainless bashing you could want.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #157
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
The most hilarious thing is that Crapeod was actually a fan of Del Potro and predicted he would win RG 2012. Later on, he edited his posts, changed the topic title and started calling him brainless/one dimensional etc. Bandwagoning at its finest.
loooooooooool I didnt know that! that info belongs to MTF x-files.

I thought I would never say this... But with MUGS like Mugray winning a GS, I miss Nadal...

Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Old 10-12-2012, 01:33 AM   #158
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like you were a Fedfan before Dull beat him a few times?
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
Old 10-12-2012, 01:36 AM   #159
Banned!

Quote:
What are you smoking? I was never a fan of Olderer
Old 10-12-2012, 01:38 AM   #160
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
loooooooooool I didnt know that! that info belongs to MTF x-files.

I thought I would never say this... But with MUGS like Mugray winning a GS, I miss Nadal...
ahahahaha.

Murray is about as popular in Argentina as the Iron Bitch.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #161
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

because they're less boring to watch. simple as that. we decided what we like based on how it looks. /thread

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:58 AM   #162
country flag Honestly

Quote:
What are you smoking? I was never a fan of Olderer
So you claim...
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
Old 10-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #163
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG!
really?

This is the biggest LOL ever!
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #164
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Because it is more entertaining to watch.

/thread
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #165
country flag Lestat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
ahahahaha.

Murray is about as popular in Argentina as the Iron Bitch.
Yes, he is highly disliked here because of his troubles with DelPotro when they were junior. and because he is ugly as hell.

Get Ready King Mandy!