Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #31
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

If there ever was a revolution or more likely a global disaster of some kind and the PC rules no longer applies, they and their families would be slaughtered like sheep.

That's what they don't understand.
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #32
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

If Chavez was the democrat the lefty fanbois claim he is, he would have step aside and let someone from his party run for President; doesn't matter what is your political ideology, having a Head of State for over 20 years is not healthy, Venezuela is no better than a monarchy and at least european monarchs nowadays have no actual political power nor rule the country like it is their own playground.

I was in Venezuela not long ago and the situation is not exactly the best, they have money due to the oil bonanza but since there isn't much industry apart from it, they barely produce the things they need, most of the goods Venezuelan people consume come from Colombia, Argentina and Brazil and some stuff is very scarce.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:58 AM   #33
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasn't for oil, Venezuela would be another Zimbabwe.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #34
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post
If there ever was a revolution or more likely a global disaster of some kind and the PC rules no longer applies, they and their families would be slaughtered like sheep.

That's what they don't understand.
Your President has connections with those terrorists/professors from the documentary. The majority of people elected him, and they have guns as well.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #35
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

A majority of people who voted elected him. A lot of people, including myself, do not vote because there is no real choice. They are all self-serving PC hacks.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #36
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
If you were really suffering, you would leave. Cubans, Venezuelans, Zimbabweans, North Koreans - they happily abandoned the country they were born in for political reasons.
Lol I guess that's the difference between Protestants and Catholics, and that's why the Dalai Lama is so respected in the West, he who escaped his country without even resisting.

We, Catholics, can endure pain and suffering. We can go underground and enter resistance like my ancestors of 1940 did. Protestants, like atheists, are unable to sacrifice their lives for a good cause, unable to any kind of patriotism and social belonging. They just want to enjoy themselves, period. And for this, they could enter a nomadic life, fleeing from country to country, but they can't be grounded.

It ain't me, it ain't me, ain't no fortunate son ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari
doesn't matter what is your political ideology, having a Head of State for over 20 years is not healthy, Venezuela is no better than a monarchy and at least european monarchs nowadays have no actual political power nor rule the country like it is their own playground.
I am a monarchist, so obviouly I have to disagree with all of this.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #37
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQJhk...eature=related

I ask those present
if you have ever thought
that this land is ours
and not from the one who has more

I ask if in this land
have you ever thought
that if these hands are ours
it's ours what they give us

So take out the wire, take out the wire!
For the land belongs to us
to you and to them
to Peter, Mary, Joan and Joseph

If I bother with my singing
To someone who doesn't want to listen
I assure you it's a gringo
or an owner of this country
Old 10-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #38
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
By blowing up banks?
i wouldn't try to blow up a bank and i'd advice anyone to not do so (primarely for security reasons and secondly for the possible legal repercusions) but i have to respect the sentiment behind the action.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #39
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Lol I guess that's the difference between Protestants and Catholics, and that's why the Dalai Lama is so respected in the West, he who escaped his country without even resisting.

We, Catholics, can endure pain and suffering. We can go underground and enter resistance like my ancestors of 1940 did. Protestants, like atheists, are unable to sacrifice their lives for a good cause, unable to any kind of patriotism and social belonging. They just want to enjoy themselves, period. And for this, they could enter a nomadic life, fleeing from country to country, but they can't be grounded.

It ain't me, it ain't me, ain't no fortunate son ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

I am a monarchist, so obviouly I have to disagree with all of this.

Echoes, you really need to read and try to understand people's posts/opinions before replying to them. It was exactly the same when we discussed CdG and France's relationship to NATO. You never read my posts properly or tried to understand my opinion.

I'm a catholic. I was also happy to be brought up under the English monarchy. I also would hate to leave the country I was born in for political reasons.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:48 AM   #40
country flag caos88

caos88 is on a distinguished road

You have to understand that just because you have elections does not mean that it is a democracy. In Venezuela there is no separation of powers and elections are not fair. The government uses all the resources of the state to his favor. We live in a country rich in natural resources but poor in the economic social and educational. We have thousands of deaths annually, basic food shortage, high inflation, high unemployment, political prisoners, have no legal or personal safety, highest corruption ever, infrastructure in poor condition, with bridges falling off, roads are almost impassable, and accidents in the oil industry happen very often. We used to be a country that received people from other countries, but now our people are migrating to other countries, there is a big brain drain here... Anyway I could be here all night telling you all the bad things that are happening here. Hugo Chavez is the worst thing that that ever happened to us.
caos88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #41
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Echoes, you really need to read and try to understand people's posts/opinions before replying to them. It was exactly the same when we discussed CdG and France's relationship to NATO. You never read my posts properly or tried to understand my opinion.
That's great because at that time you just said I reminded you of Nazi nostalgics, just because I made a parallel between the EU and Nazi Germany on the fact that the elected government no longer decided but the supranational authority, which is perfectly true.

And I'm not ready to easily forgive being associated with Nazi nostalgics, without any reason.

By the way, thereafter you approved a post which considered me a CT, while I was only bringing up verifiable facts.

Quote:
I'm a catholic.
Okay sorry. Weird but if you say so.

Quote:
I also would hate to leave the country I was born in for political reasons.
But for me, it's not a matter hate. There's no question I would ever do it, whatever the government.
Your country, you like it or you improve it.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #42
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
The Venezuelan people have chosen in another legitimate democratic process. The Bolivarian revolution moves forward.
*snort* Um, ok.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #43
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caos88 View Post
You have to understand that just because you have elections does not mean that it is a democracy. In Venezuela there is no separation of powers and elections are not fair. The government uses all the resources of the state to his favor. We live in a country rich in natural resources but poor in the economic social and educational. We have thousands of deaths annually, basic food shortage, high inflation, high unemployment, political prisoners, have no legal or personal safety, highest corruption ever, infrastructure in poor condition, with bridges falling off, roads are almost impassable, and accidents in the oil industry happen very often. We used to be a country that received people from other countries, but now our people are migrating to other countries, there is a big brain drain here... Anyway I could be here all night telling you all the bad things that are happening here. Hugo Chavez is the worst thing that that ever happened to us.
But people living more comfortably in other South American countries will applaud Venezuela for its Anti-Americanism. The actual suffering of its citizens is irrelevant to them. It is a lot of fun to see Chavez hanging out with Amahdinejad.
I lived in Cuba for 10 years, so I know where your country is headed.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #44
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caos88 View Post
im really sorry to hear it...i was sure that all the money from oil will help ur country to be better, Healthier, more educated

sounds pretty bad but well he wont last forever, at one point ppl will wake up
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #45
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
But people living more comfortably in other South American countries will applaud Venezuela for its Anti-Americanism. The actual suffering of its citizens is irrelevant to them. It is a lot of fun to see Chavez hanging out with Amahdinejad.
I lived in Cuba for 10 years, so I know where your country is headed.
funny how you end that with your 10 year long life in cuba. was it good to reap off the benefits of the island for that long?