2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #301
country flag Ben.
Registered User
 
Ben.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 12,897
Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post



hat_boy is probably the most intelligent poster on this forum tbh, defo not a clown. It kind of annoys me that he always see through my trolling, but that doesn't make him a clown
A post worthy of an ACC champ


My noms:

IncrediBale - Mug
TigerTim - Muggier
Sonja1989- Muggiest


Oh and SportsTennis, or something like that. This poster's vocabulary consists of three words: Nadal, arrogant and smug.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #302
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'
 
Sham Kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,345
Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Figured Hian was just a bored double account of Flyboy.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #303
country flag Chase Visa
Registered User
 
Chase Visa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 20
Posts: 4,987
Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Figured Hian was just a bored double account of Flyboy.
lolz...
__________________
RIP Henry Chinaski. A true MTF legend
Chase Visa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 12:54 AM   #304
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 25
Posts: 13,213
Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
This made me realize I have 5k posts since April Never thought posting on MTF could become so addictive, it's basically the first page I open when starting my laptop these days and I'm always here during uni lectures


Me too
__________________
Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
http://i.imgur.com/rIJHf.png
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 12:57 AM   #305
country flag BroTree123
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,749
BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Me too
Me three
__________________
Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #306
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 29
Posts: 17,777
Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Totally forgot to mention Link Mage. This clown posts rarely, but his mental breakdowns when Noserer loses are epic. The most recent example was when Berdshit schooled the old man @ USO. Great example of an average Noserer fan. His babysitter club members Durr, Corey Failman and Sapeod also snugly fit the criteria.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #307
country flag Cereal Killer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,528
Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

safin-rules-no.1
jcempire

These guys should also make it onto the list.
__________________
Je pense, donc je suis.

Last edited by Cereal Killer : 10-12-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #308
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,306
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

I'm okay with the nomination
I mean, Lenders nominating someone, I should be honored, that clown calling me a clown?
__________________
♕ FEDERER ♕
TSONGA - HEWITT - DR. IVO
Warlocq - Ferrer - Isner - Brown - Nalbandian - Blake - Fish - Gasquet - Monfils - Stepanek - Raonic - Baker
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #309
country flag Hewitt =Legend
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,407
Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Lenders is just another clown but with good grammar. Murray will never win a slam ay mate?
__________________
Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:43 AM   #310
country flag nick the greek
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 4,295
nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I nominate Viruzz. One of the few genuine clowns on this forum (most of these 'clowns' are just trolls, not genuine), surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet.
You haven't been paying attention.I've nominated that clown already.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:47 AM   #311
country flag fast_clay
Registered User
 
fast_clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ₫ṿﻁᶫỉᾔﺍᶏ
Posts: 15,730
fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Lenders is just another clown but with good grammar. Murray will never win a slam ay mate?
he said that...?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
why are you so seriously
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #312
country flag BigJohn
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,825
BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

How about 5555?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Do you have actual proof that what tennis experts say is not what they really think? Yes or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Do you have actual proof that what tennis experts say is not what they really think? Yes or no?

Do you claim I believe everything I see and hear on TV and on the web?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Do you claim I believe everything I see and hear on TV and on the web? Yes or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Do you claim I believe everything I see and hear on TV and on the web? Yes or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have got proof that I believe everything I see and hear on TV and on the web? Yes or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Can you say where is it exactly in this thread? Yes or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Can you quote one of my posts, and then produce logical explanation why is that post sufficient evidence that I believe everything I see and hear on TV and on the web? Yes or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Bookmakers say Djokovic is the favorite http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/...singles/winner

The fact is Djokovic is the favourite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Bookmakers say Djokovic is the favorite http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/...singles/winner

Definitely Djokovic is the favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Is it opinion or fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Bookmakers say Djokovic is the favorite http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/...singles/winner

Clearly Djokovic now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have you got proof?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have you got proof that your claim is a fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have you got proof that your claim is a fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have you got proof that your claim is a fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have you got proof that your claim is a fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Have you got proof that your claim is a fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Do you know what is the difference between fact and opinion?


I say it's not a fact that Djokovic must win at least 10 slams to be in the GOAT discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Do you know what is the difference between fact and opinion?


Most posters here are Federer fans so I do not give a damn what they say about me.

You made an allegation of fact and doing so you put the burden of proof on yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Is Sampras's 1994 season better than Djokovic's 2011 season? Yes or no?

Sampras's career is over, while Djokovic's career is far from over. Djokovic is rapidly suprassing Sampras's achievements, yesterday Novak won his 12th Masters (Sampras won 11).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
I responded to your response to my question "When did Sampras have season like Djokovic in 2011?". As your response was not answer to my question I repeted the question. So, what is your answer?



When Federer had 9 slams, many experts at that time said he is greater player than Sampras. GOAT discussion is not just about numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Obviously, you do not know the difference between fact and opinion. A fact is a statement that can be proven true or false. An opinion is an expression of a person’s feelings that can not be proven. The GOAT discussion is matter of opinion because, for example, it includes debate about level of competition which can not be proven true or false.

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person making an allegation of fact. Andy1402 made an allegation of fact but failed to provide proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
The standard view regarding the difference between fact and opinion is taught in schools (http://www.google.com/search?q=stude...&tbm=bks&tbo=1). So, I have got proof that according to the standard view statement "Djokovic must win at least 10 slams to be in the GOAT discussion" is not a fact but an opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Is it opinion or fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
You put burden of proof on yourself only if you make an allegation of fact. In this case, I merely stated my personal opinion, and therefore I did not put burden of proof on myself.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 03:02 AM   #313
country flag nick the greek
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 4,295
nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

I nominate niff.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 03:10 AM   #314
country flag selyoink
Registered User
 
selyoink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 3,814
selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Still stings doesn't it? Getting dominated when I was a newbie...and who knows, with the 'random draws' we might meet again.
Field will have to be extremely weak for me to make it this year. 90% of my posts have been in the football thread this year. Only way I make it is on reputation but my big clown year was 2010.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:46 AM   #315
country flag Jimnik
Registered User
 
Jimnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Here
Posts: 20,679
Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
The Magician??? Surely he was banned before 2012... wasn't he permabanned before last years contest?
Yup, I removed him.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios