2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #211
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

I don't even remember what Filo said. All I recall is him making a thread and flipping shit right before the contest
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #212
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

And yet you rush here to defend yourself -just to be precise,of course.
I came here because I looked at my badreps and saw something about insulting a pregnant woman, which made me wonder of course, then I looked at Thanos's posts and arrived here.

Besides, about all of these contests which I say I don't care about, actually I mean I don't want to care about them of course : Slasher for instance who is quite new in this forum, I think, and seems to be genuine and look here, should be careful about how much hatred there is in this forum, it's nothing good looking at these contests when one doesn't like hatred. The best is to ignore them in that case. Once I learnt how much I was hated in Nadalfans's chat, I felt really bad about it, that's the truth.

Quote:
And btw, if you call my post an 'attack' on you, then you and Thanos have comparable standards.
The only moments when I've read you on GM were twice to laugh at me.

Then I looked at your posts and saw mostly sarcasms at players, at other posters, and so on ...

That's why I thought :
- that you're the kind of persons I know in real life who has a permanent sarcastic look at life, and from my observation in real life these persons have a difficulty to look at realities the way they are ; besides, my opinion is that that tendency has generally grown in modern western world ; finally I don't think it's an insult saying of people that they're like that, it's one kind of personality/attitude, and as I said it makes for good humour ;
- that my serious way of speaking is typically the kind of things you find ridiculous ; besides, you take part in Nadalfans's chat where I know how much hatred I get. And yes, I don't like when people find my personality is ridiculous.

Quote:
OMG he was clearly joking/exaggerating.
exaggerating that's your opinion, not his, but joking I don't think so.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #213
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Are you going to do your biased market again fast_clay? I wonder if you pick any non-Rafa fans this time to be on there
i don't pick anything... i just let the market decide...

right now i can only imagine that Sapeod, Topspindoctor, abraxas, buddyholly, Tommy Vercetti, Looner, pusherforlife and Hian would be on the fave's leaderboard along with perennial favourites Big John, Everko, Johnny Groove and Nole Fan...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #214
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

early movement in the marketplace is also indicating the duong may feature prominently in this years ACC...
Old 10-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #215
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
early movement in the marketplace is also indicating the duong may feature prominently in this years ACC...
I hope this way Slasher will understand what these contests are really about
Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #216
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
yes... indeed... some poor souls do not know what they about to march into...

in any case, i would encourage you to look at our MTF join dates... and so, i know more about tennis than you...
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #217
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

I also nominate abraxas for his idiotic reasoning in negging everyone Sapeod-style. He's turned into an old, Chilean (IIRC) version of Sapeod .

PS How can a troll like fast clay (admittedly a very funny one - I won't forget that "Delusional post, general" to CD to which CD flipped) come up with the odds. If I rep you, would I get a bye?

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #218
country flag duong

Quote:
in any case, i would encourage you to look at our MTF join dates... and so, i know more about tennis than you...
yes, and what's the point ?
Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #219
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
PS How can a troll like fast clay (admittedly a very funny one - I won't forget that "Delusional post, general" to CD to which CD flipped) come up with the odds. If I rep you, would I get a bye?
i just said i do not come up with the odds... the market decides these things... the market sees everything...

Quote:
yes, and what's the point ?
in non tennis, your question can never exist...
Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #220
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

You're getting pretty repetitive fast_clay. You made up the odds, nobody else did. The market doesn't see everything, it's you creating random and idiotic odds. It's time to shut the hell up.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 457-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #221
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure what I'm marching into.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #222
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
You're getting pretty repetitive fast_clay. You made up the odds, nobody else did. The market doesn't see everything, it's you creating random and idiotic odds. It's time to shut the hell up.
there is no doubt i post the odds, but it is you and all the other posters on mtf that make up the marketplace... i am merely the conduit for how mtf is viewed...

it is not my problem if you have difficulty in seeing yourself as the clown that everyone else sees you as... so please Cabbage, calm down and accept your role on mtf as forum clown... after all, it is something that you are very good at... don't project your shame on others... you are a natural some might say, embrace it...
Old 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #223
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i just said i do not come up with the odds... the market decides these things... the market sees everything...

I thought this sounded familiar and then I remembered the market that drives financial markets. I am pretty sure you're familiar with that and we both know that's rubbish .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #224
country flag duong

Quote:

Quote:
in that case I have to see it as another attack at me and even wonder about its meaning

... and no it's not pleasant.

Why people like hurting the others like that ? I don't know, is it part of the tennis attitude ? Once, I thought that, yes, because many people including players compared it with boxing, but it was disappointing for me, I prefer looking at tennis my own way, it's rather something I use not to be depressed.

Fortunately I don't generally enter the "chats threads" section.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #225
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
in that case I have to see it as another attack at me and even wonder about its meaning

... and no it's not pleasant.

Why people like hurting the others like that ? I don't know, is it part of the tennis attitude ? Once, I thought that, yes, but it was disappointing for me, I prefer looking at tennis my own way, it's rather something I use not to be depressed.

Fortunately I don't generally enter the "chats threads" section.
you would have to be weak of heart to see it as an attack... however, i have a feeling you are french, and so, you are forgiven...
Closed Thread