Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 156 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #2326
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

That was very sweet of you.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #2327
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

It was, wasn't it?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #2328

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweetness is obliterated by your aura of perfectionism and dedication to quality.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #2329
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
He'd be happy to see your child born white. Or wait...
That would be the ultimate test.

Quote:
That guy who plays Chang is too amazing of an actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
5. Sounds like heaven to you. I'm trying to do my reading for tomorrow's class but I'm actually waiting for my friend to tell me what time I'm meeting him. There's this party somewhere and I have a ticket so I feel obliged to go.
So what are your impressions of your new country, college and life now that it has been a couple of weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
does he go around telling random puerto ricans to go back to their own country.
Well, he doesn't as he is brown but he perfectly understands white people doing it. Also says that if he were born during British rule in India, he wouldn't have joined the freedom movement but would have gladly served his white masters.

Quote:
yes, eleven years and my brother is five years old than me.
That must have been some pampered childhood.

Quote:
My brother watched Community, so I saw a few episodes of it.
Is your brother glad you are finally leaving home and leaving him in peace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I had an idea of making a film about this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2008/may/07/art

1945. End of World War II. Officers of SS gather towards Schloss Immendorf. They must leave Austria immediately, since the war is lost. However, together with them, the paintings of Gustav Klimt are reunited. Philosophy, Jurisprudence and Medicine. Another 10 paintings. It seems that these were on view in the castle apartments: the Nazis, the castle's owner later reported, looked at the paintings with appreciation, and one was heard to say that it would be a "sin" for the Russians to get their hands on them.
The next day, the SS unit laid explosives in the castle's four towers and walked out. One man went back and lit a fuse, and a tower burst into flames. As the fire spread, explosives in the other towers detonated. Schloss Immendorf burned for days. Nothing survived of its interior, and the gutted shell was later demolished. According to the eyewitness reports that reached Vienna months later, amid the chaos of defeat, not a single work of art survived.

I thought about a 110 minute film focusing basically in three things: the chaos of war, the ss officers and their madness and a little bit of Gustav Klimt life. I suppose I would put a lot of nazis talking to each other about Nietzsches ideas, and Klimt ideas of a world without too much rationality and more emotion. Then they would compare this ideals with the ideals of a better world. In the meantime, a gay ss officer interpreted by Filo V. would gam Ralph Fiennes (or James Franco since he likes gay roles). But to add a little bit more of this dionisical madness, there would be a "pure austrian girl, probably the daughter of the owner of the castle, that would try to be seduced by some nazi but would escape. Maybe some other characters would be added, otherwise it would be too focused in the nazis, to add some "Gosford Park Murderer" atmosphere.

Just lol.
I actually read that entire post. Achievement of the day.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #2330
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

they are indifferent
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #2331
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

They?
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 10-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #2332

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

i have multiple siblings
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #2333
country flag tennizen

I don't believe you.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #2334
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I was an only child
Old 10-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #2335
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

This chick took her top off and crowd surfed onto me tonight. It was almost as arousing as witnessing Hewitt do consecutive foot faults live.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #2336

seems to be a bogan event of some kind, but i can't tell which.
Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #2337
country flag tennizen

@HL- you seem to have missed that today's topics of discussion were 1) siblings 2)nazis.

If you haven't missed that, then please explain the connection between the pic and either of these two topics.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #2338

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

I actually read that entire post. Achievement of the day.
Did you liked the script? I will probably write a book to rivalize with Nathiis.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #2339
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Did you liked the script? I will probably write a book to rivalize with Nathiis.
Would watch just to see the castle blow up. Very exciting.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #2340
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

i like hl's pic... it should be the new topic...immediately... where was this...? great form...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread